Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women

Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
I gotta say I'm impressed with your ability to remember all the chics you've dated! Did you have a log book or something?! Still gotta give you props for your tenacity... especially after being a virgin til you were 27!

I've checked out your blogs and like how you're a proponent of using physical fitness and resistance training to enhance many aspects of life. It kills me how many guys post dumb questions on here and how many more posts are on forums OTHER than the fitness/lifestyle one.

I'm like you in that I want sexual variety, but also have other things I want in life. I'm in a committed relationship and strongly applaud your decision to just phuck chics that aren't worth your time!

Keep it up!
Thank you for the support!

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
20. ?
December 2008
Cute, chubby girl
1st date: coffee, kiss
2nd: date: she wasn’t comfortable making me dinner, we went to a bookstore
How I got her:
Match.com
How she blew out:
We separated in the bookstore, I never bothered to look for her.

Priceless.

Perseus

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
I have a personal training business.

On the side I have my blog and of course women.

Lame question...
The guy wasn't asking a question... I think he was being sarcastic

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of Match.com going on it your experience.

What does your profile look like? What sort of pics are you posting there?

/too lazy to skim 2 pages to see if similar question is answered, but I will look after the post.

Reaction score
PeeGee said:
There's a lot of Match.com going on it your experience.

What does your profile look like? What sort of pics are you posting there?

/too lazy to skim 2 pages to see if similar question is answered, but I will look after the post.
I'm giving away my online dating ebook for free.

Just go on youtube and subscribe to OtisTheMuscleGuy

Message me with your real name and email, I'll send you the book.

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
Listen bro,

You are Asian, so immediately you have a disadvantage with women. But you have compensated by taking care of your body. That's cool. But what is the point of this post? I also see a pattern. Is there something at the beach that you are going to all the time? You seem to go to the beach alot? I just don't get the point of the post. I do think that you have done good with internet dating. It's something I have yet to try. Alot of people are using it and I never got into it. You have to use every advantage you got. You should also be careful cause there's alot of nasty *****ess out there. Sounds like you get alot of play, I would get checked ASAP. I just got checked bro, I was sweatin for a while.

Reaction score
55. Sharon
September 2009
Heifer. Nothing like her pictures. Damn…
How I got her:
Match.com
Current status:
After 20 minutes, I told her let’s go to my place and get a drink. I figured I would stick it in, hit it and quit it. She said she wanted to date more. I snickered and left.

Reaction score
56. Lana
September 2009
Met her for coffee today. Russian girl with jet back hair. Pretty oval face with slamming hourglass body. Meow! Good connection. She's really into Asian guys. I gave her a kiss after I walked her to her car.
How I got her:
Match.com
Current status:
In the process of putting on my team.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
Yeah the first one was a serious relationship.

Potential as in more than a booty call. I am in an odd predicament. I want kids, but I only desire women as booty calls. The rare ones I find with potential, well I find out later that it's just a carefully crafted mask. I've become good at smelling bullsh*t from women.
Based on the last part of hat list, it looks like they are becoming pretty good at smelling bullsh*t from you too. Your closing ratio is decreasing, if indeed you base your success by how many booty calls or ONS you can get.
Lesson to newby: You are finding out what you want, yet you are being too straight forward and repelling a lot of them too.

While you might call me a hater just for pointing few things out that caught my attention, I must say great job documenting, as that helps you see patterns and learn, and show readers here what does and doesn't work.

Seems your best bets are when they are majorly fvcked up with past emotional issues and low self-esteem, and/or when you are their personal trainer. A little unethical on both ends, for my taste, but something a lot of these AFC here could learn from. A lot of women preffer this type of behavior in men over the supplicating, no backbone tool. Perfect targets for booty calls, but are you misleading them into believing it might become more serious, just to get your c0ck wet?

Are you targeting those easier targets with low self-esteem and/or who are your clients, or are they the ones coming onto you?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steve38 said:
20. ?
December 2008
Cute, chubby girl
1st date: coffee, kiss
2nd: date: she wasn’t comfortable making me dinner, we went to a bookstore
How I got her:
Match.com
How she blew out:
We separated in the bookstore, I never bothered to look for her.

This made me laugh...thanks.
That was pretty damn funny :D

Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Based on the last part of hat list, it looks like they are becoming pretty good at smelling bullsh*t from you too. Your closing ratio is decreasing, if indeed you base your success by how many booty calls or ONS you can get.
Lesson to newby: You are finding out what you want, yet you are being too straight forward and repelling a lot of them too.

While you might call me a hater just for pointing few things out that caught my attention, I must say great job documenting, as that helps you see patterns and learn, and show readers here what does and doesn't work.

Seems your best bets are when they are majorly fvcked up with past emotional issues and low self-esteem, and/or when you are their personal trainer. A little unethical on both ends, for my taste, but something a lot of these AFC here could learn from. A lot of women preffer this type of behavior in men over the supplicating, no backbone tool. Perfect targets for booty calls, but are you misleading them into believing it might become more serious, just to get your c0ck wet?

Are you targeting those easier targets with low self-esteem and/or who are your clients, or are they the ones coming onto you?
Don't be so sure of yourself. The last dozen women found out about my blog. Who knew that I would be so popular with google? I just deleted my game videos and plugged a hole in that leak.

As far as knowing what I want. What do you want? A loving relationship where you can get married, have kids, and grow old together.

Good luck buddy. You were born in the wrong generation.

I've accepted the world as it is and adapted to it.

You have a different perspective on life. It is what it is. I'm not going to expend energy trying to convince someone that the player's life is the right way. One should self select.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Asian Lover said:
Don't be so sure of yourself. The last dozen women found out about my blog. Who knew that I would be so popular with google? I just deleted my game videos and plugged a hole in that leak.

As far as knowing what I want. What do you want? A loving relationship where you can get married, have kids, and grow old together.

Good luck buddy. You were born in the wrong generation.

I've accepted the world as it is and adapted to it.

You have a different perspective on life. It is what it is. I'm not going to expend energy trying to convince someone that the player's life is the right way. One should self select.
Wrong buddy. You don't know what I want. I am just having a mature discussion, as this happens to be the "Mature Man" forum. I pointed out what you wanted based on what you said you did. No need to sell anybody on what a "player's life" is or is not. I've experienced/eperience it. To say you are a player and I am a LTR until we grow old together type of guy would be a very ignorant statement. Although, I would like you to tell that to some of my lady friends who accuse me of the opposite! :D

You're trying to get your d1ck wet as much as possible, apparently. I Can't fault you for trying, though. It does feel that DAMN GOOD! I consider myself a very horny dude, and don't apologize for it.

Not judging you or anybody else, I can't stand talking or discussing issues with people who judge and feel their views are morally superior. This goes with tapping as$, abortion, prostitution, politics, religion, etc. We have a lot of cats on SS who do plenty of that.

I have have my own rotating herum, actively at the moment. Was just making observations on what you posted, as this is a message board, last time I checked.

Let me ask you this, do you have a set level of standards as to how low you will go just to get more booty calls on "your team"? You know, as in I myself, for booty calls, do have lower standards than longer lasting encounters, yet I have turned down many a lays in my time.

Again, I ask you, do you tell them straight up, at the beggining, wether stated or implied, you only want them for booty calls?

Anyway, keep posting your work, it will help some who really could use the help.

Reaction score
Gangster of Love: The standards I have for women depends on the status I give her. For women that I actually date, i.e. go out on dinner dates, she must be a fine ho and have a pleasing personality. For booty calls, nice body is all I need. For a hit it and quit it, I've boned heifers. I won't lie...

As for what I tell them, I tell them no promises, no guarantees. I don't feel compelled to tell them that I am f*cking other women, but I will not mislead them with promises of marriage.

Fuzz: Yeah, after I'm ready to settle down (early 40's), I'm moving to Italy. Their women are fine as hell and know how to take care of their men.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work. I’d like to see more of this on the forum. Perhaps in a different section, though. We can learn a lot from each other this way.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayeee

I actually enjoyed reading this but I noticed some patterns which can easily be fixed.

#1. You do a lot of online game--nothing wrong with that, this saves a lot of $$$, but the quality compared to going out to the mall or hell even a club doesn't even compare(lot of fatties and aw's online). Going out in the field you can escalate as quickly as you want too if the situation is in your favor

#2 Too aggresive--this is a sign of thristyness, in the game player, you gotta have patience, perservance, and yes presistince. With a lot of these girl if you would have been patient one more date or two you would have been in. like Scroud said in another thread I belief "don't listen to what women say but what they do". Earlier this month I met an undergrad(online) who said she wanted a relationship, I was like "yeah ok me too". I wasn't serious nor was I discounting it(I keep my options open). She wanted me to take her on a date yadda yadda yadda. Long story shorty she came over a week later and I smashed and send her on her way, never taking her out on a date or nothing. Pateince is important, lack of patience shows needyness and also "he just wants ass" and thats a turn off for most chicks, when you show indifference playa they wanna fcuk you even more then(when you throw that I don't give a fcuk vibe, espeically when it comes to pvssy, women get baffled, they use to simps/chumps acting thristy)!

#3.Qualify--With online game this should be easy, I can honestly say 3/4's(or even higher) of the women I meet online in person; I smash, why? cause I qualify them. Why waste my time, this can easily be done through proper phone game, and knowing what type of female you dealing with. From reading your report I think that's your number one probelm

overall I see you doing your thing lol @ 23, and ROFL @ 34. Stop wasting your time with chicks you ain't attracted too, if you like chubby girls do you, but why bother if you ain't feeling that?

peace

Reaction score
57. Jennifer
September 2009
Met her for coffee. She looks much hotter than her pics. Tall, pretty brunette with a nice body. I was pleasantly surprised. We went for a walk and did some passionate kissing.
How I got her:
Match.com
Current status:
In the process of putting on my team.

58. Candy
September 2009
Met her for coffee. We went to my place for a walk. Some hardcore kissing. I tried to get her to my place, but she wouldn’t go. On the fat side, but for some reason she made my **** hard.
How I got her:
Match.com
Current status:
No down for ****ee

Reaction score
Solomon said:
I actually enjoyed reading this but I noticed some patterns which can easily be fixed.

#1. You do a lot of online game--nothing wrong with that, this saves a lot of $$$, but the quality compared to going out to the mall or hell even a club doesn't even compare(lot of fatties and aw's online). Going out in the field you can escalate as quickly as you want too if the situation is in your favor

#2 Too aggresive--this is a sign of thristyness, in the game player, you gotta have patience, perservance, and yes presistince. With a lot of these girl if you would have been patient one more date or two you would have been in. like Scroud said in another thread I belief "don't listen to what women say but what they do". Earlier this month I met an undergrad(online) who said she wanted a relationship, I was like "yeah ok me too". I wasn't serious nor was I discounting it(I keep my options open). She wanted me to take her on a date yadda yadda yadda. Long story shorty she came over a week later and I smashed and send her on her way, never taking her out on a date or nothing. Pateince is important, lack of patience shows needyness and also "he just wants ass" and thats a turn off for most chicks, when you show indifference playa they wanna fcuk you even more then(when you throw that I don't give a fcuk vibe, espeically when it comes to pvssy, women get baffled, they use to simps/chumps acting thristy)!

#3.Qualify--With online game this should be easy, I can honestly say 3/4's(or even higher) of the women I meet online in person; I smash, why? cause I qualify them. Why waste my time, this can easily be done through proper phone game, and knowing what type of female you dealing with. From reading your report I think that's your number one probelm

overall I see you doing your thing lol @ 23, and ROFL @ 34. Stop wasting your time with chicks you ain't attracted too, if you like chubby girls do you, but why bother if you ain't feeling that?

peace
I hear ya bro. I've been spending more time hitting the clubs and day game. So far, a lot of rejections, my game needs work in that area. I did a lot of PUA approaches when I first learned of the game and that f*cked up my self confidence.

The women online are pretty damn fine. About half were hot, the other half were heifers or bugga bears.

I try to be more patient with women, but then they try to hustle a lot of expensive dates out of me. I just added to my profile that we will be splitting the check for dates. That should cut out the gold diggers.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo

In my opinion daygame is the hardest, for me when I go out (night or day) women are always secondary. My Daygame was messed up when it was primary. I don't like to "hunt" durning the day, not my style, although If i see something I like, I will put my bid in.

and Screening is important, the finer the chicks the more they wanna be pampered. There some creative ways to go about having "Inexpensive" dates

Malls--women loving shopping, instead of doing that, just browse show her some of your favorite stores, it shows you have a sense of fashion and style. Plus you can browse some of your favorite stores as well etc

Museums--If you can go on a night when they got cheap deals or something, this can be fun as well. Much cheaper then a dinner date

Coffe shops--you already doing this one, this is cheap and effefective

Bookstore--you doing this one too pretty nice

Lake/Ocean

etc etc

you already know

peace