Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women wont respect you till they feel you are disgusted with them?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the women at work seem to only be nice or respectful after they realize i find their behavior disgusting and lame, why is this?

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahah i experience the same effect its weird aasss fvck man...

or if you dont talk to them much or lets just say u conversate with them once and then when you see them again and dont talk to them no more and just go about your business everytime you see them they go bezerk trying to get your attention hahahaha...

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They want you to act like a man. It's possible that they behave the way they do in order to elicit that reaction from you. Same principle as sh1t tests.

(The censorship on this board is the lamest thing ever, especially when so much of the subject matter involves things like fvcking...)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Jair213 said:
hahahah i experience the same effect its weird aasss fvck man...

or if you dont talk to them much or lets just say u conversate with them once and then when you see them again and dont talk to them no more and just go about your business everytime you see them they go bezerk trying to get your attention hahahaha...
^This, exactly.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Driggs said:
They want you to act like a man. It's possible that they behave the way they do in order to elicit that reaction from you. Same principle as sh1t tests.
they want me to be annoyed? that will give them the impression that im a real man??

Driggs said:
(The censorship on this board is the lamest thing ever, especially when so much of the subject matter involves things like fvcking...)
this forum censors the word ******, thats right i said be@ver

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think disgusted is the right term, I believe that condescending of their stupidity fits more.

It seems like they get turned on from being bossed around and reproached anytime they do something stupid or inappropriate, emphaty and tollerance obtains the opposite effect.