Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with tattoos on the back of the shoulder

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that tattoos on girls look extremely white-trashy (assuming the girl is white of course.) My current LTR has 3 small tattoos and she says she regrets each one of them.

The first one she got when she was 15 because all her friends were getting them. Its two small dolphins around her belly button. Then was she was 19 she got a butterfly the size of a nickel on the back of her neck and one of those retarded chinese symbols on her ankle.

They don't bother me as much as they used to, but if I end up staying with her for awhile I'll demand that she eventually get them all removed.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i think the star thing was a good observation. Many chick's who have those star tattoo's were some of the commonly know slvts around my school.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think they should not tattoo anyone under 25. Most immature people that get tattoos who later mature always regret their stupid mistake.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
speakeasy said:
I'm starting to think they should not tattoo anyone under 25. Most immature people that get tattoos who later mature always regret their stupid mistake.
When I was growing up I would equate a tattoo with stupidity. Really, who would be so dum as to not realize that when you get a tattoo at age 18, you have it for 60 to 70 years, and in that time it just looks fvcking gross.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually these type of girls are trying to make themselves unique and individual but they don't realise by havng these tattoos they are doing the exact opposite.

Its the same with these stupid belly button rings - they've now become so mainstream that it completely defeats the purpose of having one. You just look like a fashion sheep.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KnockoutJM said:
Tattooed makeup i would put below a meaningful tattoo.. Think about it..
Actually I believe the cosmetic tats fade over time and have to be redone, somehting about using vegetable dye IIRC.

I also knew a girl who had a Japanese phrase tattooed down her back, from her hairline on down her spine. It was sorta cute.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it must be an american thing. When I was in america every other person had at least one tattoo. Where I´m from (Germany) hardly any women have a tat, so somehow it´s a big turnon for me if she has one.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monkey said:
Usually these type of girls are trying to make themselves unique and individual but they don't realise by havng these tattoos they are doing the exact opposite.

Its the same with these stupid belly button rings - they've now become so mainstream that it completely defeats the purpose of having one. You just look like a fashion sheep.
At least the belly button ring can be taken off. I know a girl who decided to have her tattoo laser removed and the removal is not going to well. It looks worse now than it did when she had it.

Vixen

Don Juan
Reaction score
MDgood said:
And how many of those non-slutty girls did you nail within the first 5 dates?

What's that you say? All of them?!?
LMAO, you make that sound like it's a bad thing.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
And something else - every woman I know who sports a butterfly tattoo has a sordid, disturbed past. Usually nympomaniacs and manic types who want to change for the better. Think about it, that's what a butterfly is, an ugly caterpiller who changed into something beautiful. These women relate to that. It says a lot for the psychology behind the images we chose to have permanently stuck on us.

That being said, what does a monkey signify?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is there a way to invest in tattoo removal? I think this is going to become a HUGE industry starting within the next decade as all these silly women who got tats in their early 20s finally figure out that it doesn't look so cool with thir wedding dress.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
A long time ago, my late Grandfather remarked to me that only criminals, circus freaks, and low-life`s get tattoos.

Sorry, I just don't highly respect folks who get tats. To me it means you don't respect yourself, your body, and need to hop on whatever bandwagon that's hot at any given moment. Just my opinion. :down:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
DUDE! I thought I was the only one who thought that! :rockon:

I gotta invent a TR product and get a patent...seriously, removal stock will skyrocket in the next decade or so. The technology is not good right now, but when demand begins flooding the market...
I'm not sure what to do. I'm not a scientist, so it's not like I'm going to invent some new laser that will do it better. Maybe the best thing is buy some stock in a company that specifically handles this. Or perhaps open up your own tattoo removal clinic? I wonder what it takes to become a tattoo removal technician? Do you have to be a doctor? I imagine the cost of the removal laser would be astronomical. If you have ideas, share them with me.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Tat's are like hurricanes.. you have different Catogories:

Catogory 1: Dad and Mom's name, Kids name, etc
Catogory 2: A meanful Phrase
Catorogy 3: a love one's name, a BF's name, a person's name that is not related
Catogory 4: Stars, eagles, chinese letters, hearts, "daddy's little princess" tattoos, Tattoos of Baby Boop
Catogory 5: Anything more extreme than Catogory 4

"man.. we have have a Catogory 5 Tatoo"

"uh oh Jim.. this looks like a super*****"
LOL... :crackup: :up:

While many guys say tattoos mean nothing, the science I have read is very convincing that tattoos signify a certain pedigree of personality. In my own observations, I find its true even for just one tattoo, regardless of category. It means they either smoke, do drugs, or drink to the point it's a problem. I've never found an exception and even if I did, the not-exception to exception ratio would be staggering. I have tattoos myself and certainly am no exception.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deep Dish said:
LOL... :crackup: :up:

While many guys say tattoos mean nothing, the science I have read is very convincing that tattoos signify a certain pedigree of personality. In my own observations, I find its true even for just one tattoo, regardless of category. It means they either smoke, do drugs, or drink to the point it's a problem. I've never found an exception and even if I did, the not-exception to exception ratio would be staggering. I have tattoos myself and certainly am no exception.
This may have been true a decade (and prior ) ago. Tatoos are now as mainstream as any other style point.

They are even infiltrating the white collar enviroment.

I for one have the top quarters of both arms done and am not through.
I am an engineering student maintaining a 3.8 gpa, never done a drug in my life, have been drunk exactly twice in the past year, and party responsible every weekend. Same goes for the majority of the people I know including my fiance.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
This may have been true a decade (and prior ) ago. Tatoos are now as mainstream as any other style point.

They are even infiltrating the white collar enviroment.

I for one have the top quarters of both arms done and am not through.
I am an engineering student maintaining a 3.8 gpa, never done a drug in my life, have been drunk exactly twice in the past year, and party responsible every weekend. Same goes for the majority of the people I know including my fiance.
Tattoos are certainly mainstream now more than ever in recent memory, but I think the nexus between tattoos and certain lifestyle choices remains true. You may be an exception—although you didn't mention never smoking—but of course exceptions don't invalid the rule. I do agree about tattoos infiltrating white collar environments which does demonstrate tattoos are no longer only among "rebels" but I would contend the degree of social acceptance is a red herring. Even today, the inked population are much more prone to vices than the non-inked population.