Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with tattoos on the back of the shoulder

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
I want your input on my observation.

We all know that a tattoo on the lower back (the tramp stamp) means you're getting laid, fast.

But the few girls I've known with tattoos on the back of the shoulder have all been the type to fvck anything - real wild types. These girls could suck-start a Harley.

The one thing they've had in common was that they didn't want to seem like they were sluts. They wanted people to think they were good girls, professional women who weren't easy at all. But, of course, they were really easy.

So guys, think about it: Have you noticed the same thing about women with the tattoos on the back of the shoulder? Are they closet ho-bags?

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed it actually.. its like the same thing but they dont want it to look like it even though they feel/act like sluts

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones to watch out for are the ones with star tattoos (anywhere). For some reason, they're usually trampy.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate all tattoos on women. I can at least understand them on girls who are deep into into dark metal, goth or punk since it fits that lifestyle. But why on earth "normal" women want to get some "cutsie" little tattoo on their body is beyond me. It totally ruins the beauty of female skin. It also indicates to me that she's probably the impulsive type that doesn't think ahead, like thinking whether she's ging to like this tattoo in 5 years, yet alone 30 years, or what the hell that tramp stamp is going to look like when she's 60. The stupider the tattoo, the more dumb, myopic and impulsive the girl. Say like a girl getting a simpsons tattoo, or a tattoo of her favorite band or something. And of course no girl is dumber than one that has a tattoo of her ex-boyfriend's name. You know that she's one step above a talking monkey at that point, and even then not by much.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't stand tattoos on women either. If it's an unattractive woman, I don't give a sh*t. But a tattoo on an attractive girl is a like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari. It's tacky, unclassy, and just downright ugly. If it's near the end of a limb like on the wrist or ankle then it's really no big deal. But tats on girls' bodies just suck, and tats on the back are the worst.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The number of Tats are inversely proportional to promiscuity. I won't even consider dating a girl unless she has 3 visible Tats at all times. Call me picky, but i do have standards.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chicks get their makeup tattooed on but that's different IMO.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
The ones to watch out for are the ones with star tattoos (anywhere). For some reason, they're usually trampy.

because you aren't going to the after party.. you ARE the after party

Alric

Reaction score
Agree. It is not a 100% thing, but a tattoo usual means she is freaky. There are plenty of non-tattooed girls who are just as big of freaks though. They choose not to reveal it to us with a marking though lol!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tatoos don't mean $hit nowdays.
Almost every girl I've dated or hung out with (inlcuding my current LTR) in the last 2 years has had atleast a back tat.

They are not anymore indicative of slutyness than anything else.

MDgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
East Middle North America, near the water.
Teflon_Mcgee said:
Tatoos don't mean $hit nowdays.
Almost every girl I've dated or hung out with (inlcuding my current LTR) in the last 2 years has had atleast a back tat.

They are not anymore indicative of slutyness than anything else.
And how many of those non-slutty girls did you nail within the first 5 dates?

What's that you say? All of them?!?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serialized3 said:
Wow, I actually did meet some girls with star tattoos and they were hors! :crackup: Interesting observation...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm batting 100% in the Tattoo/sex on first date department as well sadly enough

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattooed makeup i would put below a meaningful tattoo.. Think about it.. forever the same make up, when her skin changes the tattoo wil move too and she will look gross, and it only shows she is too lazy to make herself fresh every day..

Think of a girl who gets a tattoo below the visible waistline, or peaking out.. then think, when you get a tattoo or something big like that dont you want to show it off? I highly doubt she spent 5k to get a little flower for 1 man for the rest of her life.. she wants it for the world

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tat's are like hurricanes.. you have different Catogories:

Catogory 1: Dad and Mom's name, Kids name, etc
Catogory 2: A meanful Phrase
Catorogy 3: a love one's name, a BF's name, a person's name that is not related
Catogory 4: Stars, eagles, chinese letters, hearts, "daddy's little princess" tattoos, Tattoos of Baby Boop
Catogory 5: Anything more extreme than Catogory 4

"man.. we have have a Catogory 5 Tatoo"

"uh oh Jim.. this looks like a super*****"

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she's not a virgin.

Didn't everyone know that? :rolleyes:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sometimes tattoos can be really attractive. It depends on the girl and the tattoos. Some can pull it off and some can't. I know this girl who has large tattoos all over her back and on both shoulders and I think it's sexy as hell. The girl I'm trying to get with now has a lower back tattoo ("tramp stamp") and she can pull it off.

My first girlfriend had a small tattoo on the back of her neck but I didn't really care about it one way or the other.

And I've seen some fast nasty chicks with tattoos on their lower backs that aren't attractive at all. And if a girl had too many tattoos, like those ones that cover their whole arms, that would be unattractive even if the girl was really good looking otherwise.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
Wow, I actually did meet some girls with star tattoos and they were hors! :crackup: Interesting observation...
I ****ed a girl once that had 4 start tattoos on her back. You might be on to something.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, she' might have 4 star tattoos, but she's a 5 star hor!!!