Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women with Baggage... am I out?

RedGTP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys

If you remember me at all, LOL, I'm the guy who went on 6 dates with this HB9 who appeared to have high interest in me (based on everything I've read) but just recently she had a phone interview for a job 2 states away in NY, while I'm in Boston. My previous post was "Is showing my interest enough, should I just tell her?"

She finally caved and sent me an email 4 days later that she got accepted for an in person interview and an apologetic "by the way" that the reason she was aloof sometimes (we had a 3 week gap between date#5 and #6 and 6 dates within a 2.5 month period) was because her ex wants to get back together with her and she's all confused so she wants me to move on cuz I don't deserve baggage and blahblah...you know how it goes. She claims she doesn't know if it'll work out with him (they broke up a year ago) but she doesn't want me to wait for her while she's emotionally unavailable. I'm moving on, but she's awesome so.....

Even though I'm out, if by chance she decides to end it with the ex, am I still out? I mean, she'll go back to dating others but why not just go back to someone who got along with her? I was thinking of telling her that if she does break it off with him and gets emotionally available to contact me but will not wait for her. Is this a good idea or does/would she have zero interest in me/feel ashamed to do that so I should just say "take care"?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, focus your energy on other prospects. If she comes back around, evaluate your situation at that time. If she doesn't, you should be so busy with other prospects to notice.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedGTP
Hey guys

If you remember me at all, LOL, I'm the guy who went on 6 dates with this HB9 who appeared to have high interest in me (based on everything I've read) but just recently she had a phone interview for a job 2 states away in NY, while I'm in Boston. My previous post was "Is showing my interest enough, should I just tell her?"

She finally caved and sent me an email 4 days later that she got accepted for an in person interview and an apologetic "by the way" that the reason she was aloof sometimes (we had a 3 week gap between date#5 and #6 and 6 dates within a 2.5 month period) was because her ex wants to get back together with her and she's all confused so she wants me to move on cuz I don't deserve baggage and blahblah...you know how it goes. She claims she doesn't know if it'll work out with him (they broke up a year ago) but she doesn't want me to wait for her while she's emotionally unavailable. I'm moving on, but she's awesome so.....

Even though I'm out, if by chance she decides to end it with the ex, am I still out? I mean, she'll go back to dating others but why not just go back to someone who got along with her? I was thinking of telling her that if she does break it off with him and gets emotionally available to contact me but will not wait for her. Is this a good idea or does/would she have zero interest in me/feel ashamed to do that so I should just say "take care"?

Definitely don't say that to her!! In essence your telling her:

"I know you don't want me now, but if by the ANY chance you break up with him will you please please please consider me when you want to date again??"

Yeah yeah, I know that's not what you would say, but that's they way a woman, especially a hot one will interpret that!! Move on bro, your being desperate for a girl who flat out told you she's not that interested. Remember girls will high interest will climb the Eiffel Tower naked with a banana in their mouth for you.

PIMP

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what the others are saying. Just move on.

This sort of reminds me of a similar situation with this one girl (HB9) I had some time ago. We had gone out on several dates that were also far in between and she also was acting somewhat aloof. Even though she never admitted it to me, I knew something was up. Either she was still hung up with an ex or was still playing the field so to speak and was therefore not emotionally there.

Even though this girl was an amazing piece of ass that I wanted to get a piece of, I followed my instincts, and just moved on. I stopped all contact cold turkey.

Several weeks later, I suppose she assessed the situation and came crawling back. All of a sudden she seemed alot more interested and began calling me suggesting that we start dating again. I suppose either things did not eventually work our with her ex or the other guys she was dating did not measure up. But, even though she started demonstrating interest, it was too late as I had met someone else. So in the end, she lost out and probably realized that she missed out on a really great guy.

The moral of the story is no matter how great a girl may seem there is always another to take her place somewhere down the line. Maybe your girl will realize what she is missing and come crawling back. Maybe not. But in the end you will saved face and returned to a position of strength.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
We need more details

1) What gave you the indication that she had "high interest levels" in you?

2) Were you knocking boots with this chick?...if so...when did you tap it?

3) How old is she?

4) Where's the baggage? (other than jerk who's she's blowin?)

Sounds like this game is played out....

Remember...the Best revenge...is GOOD LIVING!...Go out and live good....be good to yourself...and other will follow!