Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who wear too much makeup, are they sluts?

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would like to know you guys opinion on this.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every woman has the slut in them. Some show it more than others.

TheStig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sloots and insecure girls. You can tell the two apart through their personalities.

Last edited:

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find 99% of men that complain women wear makeup also tell makeup-less woman they should wear more makeup to look more attractive. But alas, men have never been logical. Basically, the media has ****ed up their brains to the point where they have become so used to see made up women that they expect women to roll out of bed looking hot. If you want to ***** about women wearing makeup, then realize most women will look too plain for you without it. You cant have it both ways.

Personally I hate makeup and wish as woman it didnt exist. With no makeup, beauty wise the playing field would be more leveled. I could spend more time using it more to make myself look hotter but I rather attract a guy who is attracted to natural beauty. I see no point in covering my face with a mask and then having a guy insult my beauty when I take it off.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
My sister wears makeup because she hates her freckles. I think its more of an insecurity thing. You can normally tell which caked up hoes are either insecure or slvtty

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Insecurity. More make up equals more insecurity.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
My sister wears makeup because she hates her freckles. I think its more of an insecurity thing. You can normally tell which caked up hoes are either insecure or slvtty
So your sister is a slvt?

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
So your sister is a slvt?

Every woman has the slut in them. Some show it more than others. -Mr Slinky

Just like some (only some not all) males have an undying erection for soccer players. Like.. lets say, Ronaldo?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SpazzAttackk said:
Every woman has the slut in them. Some show it more than others. -Mr Slinky

Just like some (only some not all) males have an undying erection for soccer players. Like.. lets say, Ronaldo?
Since you said your sister wears makeup and the inquiry about this thread asks if they wear makeup they may be sluttier, your sister fits the sluttier category.

SpazzAttackk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Since you said your sister wears makeup and the inquiry about this thread asks if they wear makeup they may be sluttier, your sister fits the sluttier category.

What? I was just saying some girls wear makeup to cover insecurities. Who is this joker and why did he sign up for SS?

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rearea said:
I find 99% of men that complain women wear makeup also tell makeup-less woman they should wear more makeup to look more attractive. But alas, men have never been logical. Basically, the media has ****ed up their brains to the point where they have become so used to see made up women that they expect women to roll out of bed looking hot. If you want to ***** about women wearing makeup, then realize most women will look too plain for you without it. You cant have it both ways.

Personally I hate makeup and wish as woman it didnt exist. With no makeup, beauty wise the playing field would be more leveled. I could spend more time using it more to make myself look hotter but I rather attract a guy who is attracted to natural beauty. I see no point in covering my face with a mask and then having a guy insult my beauty when I take it off.
Reason #85 of why you are single