Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Who Tell You They Like To Travel Alot

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
If it's a normal family member, I have no problems with it. If she's traveling with a sl-tty sister, the bf/hubby is in trouble.

American women are pretty transparent if one pays attention to the clues. I'm amazed how many guys get duped by things like travel. And when they "travel" they'll basically sleep with anything that has a pulse. The "travel" is usually about bedding someone, it's an excuse to get laid. If they just went out in their hometown and got laid, it would look trampy.

If they do it while traveling, they can excuse it like my friend did, "I had no idea that would happen," or, "It was a beautiful resort area, the surf was coming in, the candlelight dinner was romantic, everything was clicking with this guy" and so forth.

It's how you frame your story that throws people off. Nah, I'm not buying it, you wanted to get laid by someone else.
Westcoaster, I totally agree with you that it happens that way. There's a reason it happens though. Women are just as sexual as we are, yet they have been condition to pretend they don't want it as much. They will act normal, meaning sexual, if they are given an opportunity where they will not be judged by others, as is the case.

If any of you think your girl doesn't fantasize about sex, others, and different experiences, you are naive. If you preffer to pretend she doesn't, just to protect your fragile ego in having to see that she's sexual and as much a slut as you.

As far as traveling to get sex. Not just women. Men don't just travel for sports, art, history, or just to visit friends. We all want to get laid. At least I do. Admit it to yourselves peeps. Who are we kidding here. The difference is that we don't get judged as harsh if we have sex when at home, so we don't have to plan trips just to look for trim.

We can complain here all day about how we want an adventurous woman, who is fun and outgoing, yet we feel the need to be very judgemental, no wonder they open up to strangers on different towns and let out their natural animalistic instincts.

Ross Jeffries said it best, he said something about a woman being either "a socially programmed woman" who does and acts how society expects her to, or a "natural woman."

Is it any wonder so many here complain and cry for advice when a girl tells them she won't sleep with them until they are in a relationship. If she knows you are the judgemental type, she will put up a wall and resist you, yet go and sleep with a stranger who she won't have to see again, and be judged.

No wonder your (many of us here) girlfriends don't wanna be adventurous with you, as in being open for threesomes, etc. They are conditioned to be afraid of being judged or sarcastically being referred as "real classy."

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WestCoaster said:
I like a wordly woman, but all the "modern day" traveling women I know do it to get laid on vacation. This one gal I know said she went to Vegas and had "no plans" on sleeping with a guy -- that she slept with.

First off, she went with her friend who would sleep with anything that had a pulse. I guess her three-time divorced friend -- who left the AFC bf at home -- was sleeping with tons of guys on this Vegas trip. My so-called virtuous friend just bedded "only" one. Real classy.

Another gal I know loves to travel, push her on details a little more and it revolves around bedding guys.

When guys like to travel, the trip revolves around either sporting events, culture, or history, or seeing friends. When women travel (at least in my experience and the American women I know) it revolves around male approval and seeing how fast they can jump into bed with someone. And if they have a boyfriend at home and they're vacationing with the gals, the whole entire 100 percent agenda is to test the waters with another guy.

If American AFCs don't believe this, they're dreaming.
Coincidentally. My recent LTR just went to Bali (indonesia, famous for beach resort and club/beach partying)with another girl-friend.. whom's an extreme party girl. Both are attached, but the girlfriend's slightly more playful.

Well, it causes insecurity to cloud my head. -_-

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
I've known both types of women - the ones who travel cheaply and get into the culture, and the ones who go to the uninsteresting but expensive places just so they can spend a lot of money. When a woman says she travels a lot, ask where she has gone, and you can pretty much figure it out.

Of course, I am a special case as I have traveled extensively - probably more than anyone on this list (31 countries, 250 ski resorts, 3 years worth oiutside the USA.) So when a woman claims she travels a lot, I start ticking off the places I've been, and it always trumps where she has been. I also get to throw in the fact that I am a budget traveler, so that tends to ward off the high maintenance types. And it gets interesting when I talk about going to places like Amsterdam.

Hey, dude...have you travelled alone?

I'm exploring the possibility of travelling alone. I'm thinking Europe (paris or madrid).

I have myself visited around 15 countries/territories/islands. But never alone.

What do you recommend if you travel alone to avoid feeling ******d?

Thanks.

Going back to the topic: Yes, the ones that go clubbing and drinking tend to get laid.

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the "I love to travel" thing a lot on the on line dating services. I think most of us like to travel whether it be DisneyWorld or Europe but if you read further into it, these girls are saying that they are high-maintenance and get bored easily with day to day real life.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
swampwiz said:
Latinoman said:
Hey, dude...have you travelled alone?

I'm exploring the possibility of travelling alone. I'm thinking Europe (paris or madrid).

I have myself visited around 15 countries/territories/islands. But never alone.

What do you recommend if you travel alone to avoid feeling ******d?
QUOTE]

Yes, most of my traveling is alone. Sometimes I go with a friend, or I meet up with a friend for part of my stay. I have no problem traveling alone when I am skiing, since that is all that is on my mind. Most of my other traveling has been to Eastern Europe, where I socialize with women I meet there.
Thank you very much for the response!

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hook-up with the "I like to travel chick", you better have a wallet that gets opened once a year or twice a year for 2 grand at a pop.

If you got the money and don't like saving your money more productively and you like trips where the chick b1tches at you constantly for not entertaining her enough in Bali, and then doesn't put out because you rented the wrong car, then you've found your girl.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster of Love:
Men don't just travel for sports, art, history, or just to visit friends. We all want to get laid. At least I do. Admit it to yourselves peeps. Who are we kidding here. The difference is that we don't get judged as harsh if we have sex when at home, so we don't have to plan trips just to look for trim.
One thing I have wondered for years: Am I the only guy on this planet who doesn't think that way? I really do travel just for the sake of visiting somewhere new or whatever be the cause. I'm autistic and apparently think in profoundly different ways than everyone else, so that's probably why, but getting laid virtually never seriously crosses my mind when booking a trip and even on the actual trip. (If I ever visit Amsterdam, that would be the one exception.)

At any rate, I think that anything I could say regarding women who say they like to travel a lot, has already been said.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
To me there is nothing more admirable and ballsy than a chick who travels alone (truly travels). Obviously our chicks are pretty much herd animals and generally cant take a dump without texting 300 of her girlfriends, but you get the odd one now and then that doesnt need a gang to hold her hand. I'm 31 and have only met 3 chicks who fit this description and all are pretty cool, rare as hens teeth unfortunately.

Respect.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Deep Dish said:
One thing I have wondered for years: Am I the only guy on this planet who doesn't think that way? I really do travel just for the sake of visiting somewhere new or whatever be the cause. I'm autistic and apparently think in profoundly different ways than everyone else, so that's probably why, but getting laid virtually never seriously crosses my mind when booking a trip and even on the actual trip. (If I ever visit Amsterdam, that would be the one exception.)

At any rate, I think that anything I could say regarding women who say they like to travel a lot, has already been said.

No brother, you're not the only guy who thinks that way. If pvssy is the motivation for seeing and experiencing the tastes other countries have to offer than that is a very sad excuse indeed. I've yet to leave the country but I plan on taking a cruise around the world on my 35th birthday ( I figure that to be the halfway point of my life ). I want to live temporarily in a different culture for a couple of days and then move on to another. Pvssy is pvssy around the world. Same ol' same ol'. But eating a gyro here in Lake-tucky is nowhere near the same as eating one in Greece.

And don't let DISH fool ya, he's an old school player :up:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
To me there is nothing more admirable and ballsy than a chick who travels alone (truly travels). Obviously our chicks are pretty much herd animals and generally cant take a dump without texting 300 of her girlfriends, but you get the odd one now and then that doesnt need a gang to hold her hand. I'm 31 and have only met 3 chicks who fit this description and all are pretty cool, rare as hens teeth unfortunately.

Respect.
My current girlfriend is actually like this.

But these kind of women are rare.

The typical women that say they like to travel are the ones that

1- Like to travel with a bunch of women or the Cancun party animals

or

2- Like to travel IF the man is paying for everything.

Fortunately, my girlfriend and for that matter my ex-wife don't fall in the aforementioned categories. In my case...I make at least 40K more than my girl, so I don't mind paying for food. If the travel is local, I can even pay for a room if it is not that expensive. I don't pay for air fares and for her other expenses. Although, I have no issues paying for ground transportation (and many times she even give me money to cover that) and if I take her to a museum and theater.

Although, sometimes I see negatives on her (needy from time to time and TRYING to be controlling)...I also see some positives. And this is a HUGE positive as I like women that are willing to go travelling with me, but for the same token has PROVEN that they truly like it and have done it on their own. And are willing to put some $$$.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do a lot of travel abroad as part of my job. I'd argue that most 'well traveled' men do so by default. Half of the countries I visit aren't places I'd choose to go if I were footing the bill. Business motivates travel far more than searching out new tail or even a desire to be culturally astute. That's not to discount the value of the experience of being one prone to wanderlust, but these individuals are few and far between. The more likely scenario is the man in the military or a guy who's business sends him various places. I've been to Guatemala, Panama, Holland, Belgium, Shanghai, Laos, Australia and too many places in the U.S. that I care to remember all because of my work - not because I had some burning desire to get laid or experience the cultures.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I do a lot of travel abroad as part of my job. I'd argue that most 'well traveled' men do so by default. Half of the countries I visit aren't places I'd choose to go if I were footing the bill. Business motivates travel far more than searching out new tail or even a desire to be culturally astute. That's not to discount the value of the experience of being one prone to wanderlust, but these individuals are few and far between. The more likely scenario is the man in the military or a guy who's business sends him various places. I've been to Guatemala, Panama, Holland, Belgium, Shanghai, Laos, Australia and too many places in the U.S. that I care to remember all because of my work - not because I had some burning desire to get laid or experience the cultures.

I have done the same due to work...although, I have travelled via vacation too. The Vacation spots are never because of a desire to get laid as I pick them for their cultural value. Heck, I'm going with a woman anyhow, so I'm getting laid by default. LOL.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a woman who talks a lot about her travel on a first date or meeting is mainly broadcasting that she wants a travel partner ... and could be trying to impress you as well.

If you don't have the money and the time, cross her off your list.

I'm with Deep Dish and KarmaSutra as far as my motivation for travel goes. Though it might be a bit easier for a Yank to get laid in the UK (for example), it's a hell of an expense just for a little tail. Experiencing the what the destination has to offer is the main thing; the tail is gravy.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Experiencing the what the destination has to offer is the main thing; the tail is gravy.
EXACTLY! When I travel, I do it for the experience. I surely will take advantage of opportunities to pick up a woman, but it is merely another way to "sample the local culture".

A piece of ass would just be the "cherry on top" of your "travel sundae".

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can make a black and white call about women who like to travel. With anything, you will have your extremes (e.g. girls who like to have everything paid for, girls that go all out slutty when they travel) but a simple statement about loving to travel doesn't reveal that.

You need to assess the girl in her entirety. We're all intelligent human beings, is the girl congruent? If she seems like a laid back, easy going, chick, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that she is all about being spoiled. However, if she seems like a high maint. drama queen b1tch, then saying "I love to travel" would set off red flags - e.g. she expects me to take her somewhere and float the bill.

I have dated both sides of the coin. One girlfriend I had studied abroad in Italy and Barcelona. She actually asked me if she should go because we were pretty serious at the time. I told her that if she didn't go she would be missing out on a life-altering experience. I broke up with her after she was there because I wanted to chase some new tail, and I know for a fact she didn't cheat on me before I broke up with her because she still complains that I broke up with her after she left Barcelona and she could have had more fun.

It all depends on the girl.

I personally love traveling (just got back from Spain). Sure, I think about banging local chicks, but by no means is it my primary motivation for going. I love everything about visiting new places including meeting the people (men and women).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mind_Body_Soul said:
I don't think you can make a black and white call about women who like to travel. With anything, you will have your extremes (e.g. girls who like to have everything paid for, girls that go all out slutty when they travel) but a simple statement about loving to travel doesn't reveal that.

You need to assess the girl in her entirety. .
Exactly.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my ex went to the beach with her girls for a week. I knew that was not any good. I dont mean to jump the thread but how do I stop the next one short of breaking up with her?

To be totally honest, that week was worse than any of the time after I dumped her. So am I no longer afraid to walk. But how do you keep the realtionship and not have to deal with that ****?

chumptochamp

Reaction score
I knew one woman who always talked about travel......she was borderline snobby and I could tell she could be a handfull to deal with if long term.