Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who purposely sabotage their looks.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I noticed this phenomenon more and more. Women with good to decent looks just decide out of the blue to cut off their long hair and then gain 30-40 lbs in a very short period of time.

I mean it used to be that you would notice a major transformation in people you haven't seen for years and you accept that years of poor diet, age, marriage or having kids will make some women heavier over time. Last night for example I ran into this woman (HB 7) in her early to mid 20's whom I used to find attractive (long blond hair good body, used to be a fitness instructor). I remember she came up to me and said "hey DJD long time no see!" so I looked at her and it took me a good couple of seconds to realise who she was since the last time I spoke to her which was over 7 months ago. The long blond hair was gone she had a really short darker hair, was wearing glasses and wore a hideous dress that hidden (I kid you not) at least 40-50 lbs of weight gain.

Now what the hell is happening to women that they are transforming into a pillsbury doughboy in such a short period of time?! is it because some Alpha broke their heart and they went nuts?! or is it that they can't find any decent males in a sea of beta's and they just decide to say fvck it?! or is it society as a whole fvcking with their brains and causes them to become depressed or crazy?!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt that she purposefully tried to sabotage her looks. My guess is that her metabolism slowed down. This can happen to both guys and girls but for guys it tends to be later. Also, guys have a faster basal metabolic rate anyway. You say she's in her mid-20s or thereabouts, and that would be consistent with the time her metabolism would slow down.

I guess those bad lifestyle habits caught up to her. But that's not an exclusively female phenomenon to be fair. I've seen guys balloon all of a sudden too.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to take a stab and say that she found herself a beta and settled in at the dunkin donuts counter hardcore.

Nothing motivates a woman to lose her figure more then feeling totally secure in a relationship.

AW1983

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
scrouds said:
Nothing motivates a woman to lose her figure more then feeling totally secure in a relationship.
Ain't that the sad truth.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of reminds me of a girl who was an absolute stunner in her early 20s. I kind of feel age is irrelevant as I can think of a lot of women who are still hot and are older. She stacked on a pile of weight, and she is a manageress at a telecommunication, shop. She is not hideously overweight, however it still kind of seems odd. She is part Indian or Sri Lankan I think. I kind of wondered if she did it so she wouldn't get as much attention.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there a website full of photos of such "transformations"?

The answer is a combination of what Lexington and scrouds said. Those girls are always party girls. Booze, bad foods, late nights, lack of exercise - the body can defend against such lifestyle when you're young, and some girls have the genetics to still look hot with said bad habits. But the damages accumulate and accelerate fast. Metabolism does slow down because of age but also because of bad lifestyle habits too, which sends it to the fvck-up zone. Once they've hit it, it's just a matter of months to pile on the weights.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
u think that's bad, wait until they're 40 odd and have gained ONE HUNDRED lbs and are completelly unrecognizable! This is NOT rare, bud.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
She is not hideously overweight, however it still kind of seems odd. She is part Indian or Sri Lankan I think. I kind of wondered if she did it so she wouldn't get as much attention.
Indian girls have really bad metabolic issues including a genetic predisposition towards insulin resistance..primarily vegetarian diet of white rice doesn't help. I've known Indian girls to pack on 40-50 lbs on small frames in 2-3 years from age 20-23....its sad actually, they get really desperate about it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think it was on purpose, I think they just let themselves go once they can.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear MDJ,
Interesting....My ex Wife,before she ran off with her Lesbian Yoga Mates,went very strange she gave up progressively,alcohol,meat,scent,nice clothes,jewellry,svex,then even eggs,cheese....became a poor Mans St.Therese ...then one night spat the dummy and ended up in the Paddy Wagon...Cheerful topic LOL!.