Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Women Who Improve With Age"

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, yea, not on a single one. And it's basically demonstrated by all those women having all but vanished from movies, tv, etc.

lgbs2004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Women Who Have Gotten Hotter With Makeup and Plastic Surgery"

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Milk that improve out of the fridge"

"Fish that improve on a stone under the sun"

Any more?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja Dude said:
Man some of you guys are truly cynical. YOu may want to reconsider this attitude - it is not attractive! (unless accompanied by sharp wit/humor as opposed to bitterness)

Proof that some women do improve with age: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eae3_LDysY8&feature=youtu.be
So a single woman who hit the gym with good results is enough to establish a rule or break an other one?
Btw nobody here is bitter or angry, we just like to make fun of this bvllsh1t statement they try to instill on us. :)

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience, it depends on race. women with darker skin i find look more youthful than fair skinned women.

that's not to say a white mature woman cannot look good. but all things being equal, i'd take a mature Hispanic or black or Asian and bang her over that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Um, yea, not on a single one. And it's basically demonstrated by all those women having all but vanished from movies, tv, etc.
I agree. All of those women were hotter when they were younger.

As for the 74 year old woman, I didn't watch the whole thing.
But I doubt that you can say she's more bangable now than when she was 21. She's 74, for pete's sake.
Now if I missed some part of the video that showed her at 300 pounds when she was 21, let me know. But who wants to bang a 74 year old woman, no matter how good a shape she's in?

ilikecharlene said:
in my experience, it depends on race. women with darker skin i find look more youthful than fair skinned women.
Right, races with darker skin age better. I think I've read that it's because they have a higher oil content in their skin, keeps them moisturized.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that we males provided we look after ourselves probably stay verile for longer however what isn't factored in is that very few women actually workout with weights to a significant degree. I go to a uni where I am one of many mature aged students and have notised many examples of women who are more attractive in their 30s, 40s and beyond. I would say that it is very possible for women to be hotter as they get older and as people live longer and more and more people workout, you will see far more of this.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that "improves" with a woman's age is her ease of screwing. I do not blame or begrudge a man for dating older (ie 40-something) women because he wants to get laid easily. I've done it and will continue to do it. If you're looking to get laid on the first date and are looking for notches, then older women are great. I'm looking to hit my "40 by 40" mark (40 chicks by the time I'm 40 years old) and without older women that would be impossible for me.

But to think they "improve" is silly.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is not what I am saying at all. The thread says women who improve with age not all women. There is a big difference in the physique of a women who works out and one who does not, that is what I am getting at. Probably a good example would be female bodybuiders, or the fitness model types.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, lets see if I understand this; 12 photoshopped magazine pics of post-wall 'A' list actresses are a representative sample of the whole of female aging and beauty? And yet poor Jennifer Aniston is still childless and unmarried at 42 and cougariffic Demi Moore is in rehab for doing shots and whippets too often after divorcing from Ashton Kutcher. Hmmmm,...

One would think men would be lining up in droves to get with these jewels in the rough. It's so laughable to see the fem-centric meta-hamster spin its rationalization for itself in spite of reality.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men age like fine wine
Women age like milk

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
It is true that we males provided we look after ourselves probably stay verile for longer however what isn't factored in is that very few women actually workout with weights to a significant degree.
It's the faces, dude. By 26 or so their faces are FAR worse already than a 20 year old regardless of working out. A man actually looks better as it starts to look a bit weathered as he becomes a man. It declines eventually but before it does, it improves.

I notice this in every episode of Spartacus. They're all pretty much attractive but even the slight differences in age between some of the women on the show are OBVIOUS in their faces and it's even mentioned in the dialogue of the show as the 20 year old makes snarky references to it.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that we men get better, at 41 I don't have any greys and my physique is pretty tight, have notised guys who do deliberately die their hair grey often look really great and provided they aren't obese don't really loose their appeal with women. I can still think of some very hot women, in this age bracket although I will have to admit they are in the minority.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
I agree that we men get better, at 41 I don't have any greys and my physique is pretty tight, have notised guys who do deliberately die their hair grey often look really great and provided they aren't obese don't really loose their appeal with women. I can still think of some very hot women, in this age bracket although I will have to admit they are in the minority.
I get more compliments in my 50s than I ever got in my 20s.

I do know some pretty hot older women (in their 40s and even 50s). But the point is I'm sure they were way hotter when they were younger. I can't think of a single woman who was hotter when they were older than when they were younger. I'm sure there must be some out there, but I can't think of any examples.

You can't show me a picture of Demi Moore and tell me she's hotter now than when she was younger, because I know better.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would probably say nerdy girls do get better with age, I think they are a pretty good example. The reality is that not everyone has run their race in their early 20s.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
I would probably say nerdy girls do get better with age, I think they are a pretty good example. The reality is that not everyone has run their race in their early 20s.
I remember a lot of girls in high school who were considered not very attractive. Then a few years later wow! Their curves came in, they learned how to fix their hair, started wearing short shorts, and all of a sudden they were smoking hotties.

But I don't think that is what is being talked about here. When we're talking about "age", I think we're talking about women in their 40s or later, compared with in their 20s (or less). Sure, a girl might become more attractive from age 20 to 27. But look at her in her 40s, she's going to be hotter when she was younger, unless she was 300 lbs. or such.