Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women who don't want anything serious, but don't want to be used either?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Nah, a f*ck buddy is not exclusive. Neither is a friend with benefits. When you're unoficially together, that's exclusive. Without being actually together.

So basically, you're always together, you have sex, you don't see anyone else, but "we're NOT boyfriend and girlfriend! I swear it!!" :eek:

Some college chick explained this all to me a few months ago. It's a tad loopy . . . :crazy:
lol...it just means you don't feel pressure to plan for the future so you don't feel guilty and have mad drama when one of you wants to stop seeing each other. It's actually a good way to start any involvement because no one is usually bitter and the break up isn't ugly. Sometimes it can turn into more, but no one goes into it with any long term expectations.

Reaction score
Mindtrust said:
What do you guy's make of when women state, they are not looking for anything serious, but they also do not want to be used either? I have came across this on more than one occasion, but never stuck around to find out.

What are these women looking for, this is totally baffling to me?

Or is this a let down because of low IL?

Have any of you guy's came across this one before?

Mindtrust.
This means that the hor wants to be treated like a woman!!!!!! DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!!!! Does not compute!!!!!!!!! Women are looking for serious - hors are not looking for serious!!!!

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScrewIt said:
In many cases there are factors/reasons at play here. Ranging from time commitment, religion, financial stability, family expectations, social status, compability...etc...I mean things like these can keep it from becoming a full-fledged long-term committed relationship.

Sometimes it can be as simple as a fvck-buddy situation. And other times there can be more complicated reasoning behind it.
I understand where you are coming from, i totally agree different situations bring different rules to the table.

Mindtrust

Mindtrust

Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Nah, a f*ck buddy is not exclusive. Neither is a friend with benefits. When you're unoficially together, that's exclusive. Without being actually together.

So basically, you're always together, you have sex, you don't see anyone else, but "we're NOT boyfriend and girlfriend! I swear it!!" :eek:

Some college chick explained this all to me a few months ago. It's a tad loopy . . . :crazy:
Iv been in this situation before.. I know exactly what you mean.

Exclusive though in this situation is fantasy from where i stand, this is totally different from being exclusive with a woman..

To me this is just two people having casual sex but with a promise to be faithful. Nothing more.

Exclusive to me, is a relationship.

lol this is confusing!!

Mindtrust.