Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women who despise men

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does macing some loser cellmate, probably for not being compliant....lead to this conclusion:

spang said:
this just goes to show you, that just like men bury their contempt for women, women carry their contempt for men too. we talk shiat about women all day here, but somewhere on the net theres a forum where women talk the same shiat about us.
I think your hypothesis is quite a stretch my friend. Fvck losers that end up in jail, I could care less how they are treated....should be out working on the goddamn potholes.

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
How does macing some loser cellmate, probably for not being compliant....lead to this conclusion:

I think your hypothesis is quite a stretch my friend. Fvck losers that end up in jail, I could care less how they are treated....should be out working on the goddamn potholes.
people in jail are still human beings. im making the point if i was in her place i would take no satisfaction in beating up prisoners ever if i had to. she said she got SATISFACTION from it because of what he said. i dont understand how thats right.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spang said:
people in jail are still human beings
ohhh your right....having a TV, 3 square meals a day, etc isnt enough since..."Theeerrreeee Hummaaaannnn wahhhh".

Get over yourself....there are people in there that raped minors, killed other people, etc. I couldnt care less if they get maced every day of their lives. Who cares WHY she got satisfaction. Im betting you never have dealt with people like she has...

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
ohhh your right....having a TV, 3 square meals a day, etc isnt enough since..."Theeerrreeee Hummaaaannnn wahhhh".

Get over yourself....there are people in there that raped minors, killed other people, etc. I couldnt care less if they get maced every day of their lives. Who cares WHY she got satisfaction. Im betting you never have dealt with people like she has...
ive dealt with enough *******s i wanted to tear their throats out but i didnt.

fine im wrong sorry forget it

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not saying the guy didnt deserve it he did. but hell lets forget it. next person who insults me ill mace their eyes out and take satisfaction. i dont understand the world anymore.