Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women - Verdict: Not Guilty

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet most of you guys are here to learn the fine art of seduction. Basic question: Who is it that you want to seduce? Women? Those women? Those women that you guys hate?

By what I’ve read so far on this board (and I’ve been reading since fall '05), I’ve realized that the majority of the posters are afraid of women and their fear occasionally turns into hate.
S
educing someone, more or less, means to make someone love you. And how can you possibly make someone love you by hating her? "Attraction isn't logical" would say the ****y one. Then I wonder why he wastes so much time explaining it! As far as I know, illogical stuff cannot be explained!
Eliminate your hate and you will immediately notice that women are very vulnerable. In fact, they are extremely vulnerable. Baby-like.
Tell me, would you hate a baby? No, you wouldn’t! You only hate things you’re afraid of. Then, tell me, why do you fear women? Because they have the power to reject you?! OMG! Let me tell you something: Even an animal will reject you, if your offer isn’t good. So if you offer your hate/fear to women, how do you expect to get her love in return? You don’t! But by offering your care/fun/sympathy you will get her trust. Once you get her trust you can do anything and she will still be attracted to you. Trust is the bait of the real seducers.
Sympathy? Yeah! It’s easy for us. We can do all sorts of work and our irresponsibility is socially acceptable. Women’s behavior is quite constrained. We are allowed more things, and we are capable of more things while their world is really narrow. Is there a female version of James Bond, Adolph Hitler, Indiana Jones or Scanderbeg? NO!

Each of the girls I’ve had was special, “beautiful and unique snowflake”! Yet, they had two things in common: their pussies and their dreams. Each of them dreamt of a prince, a love, A LIFE! They gave everything to me just so that they can feel “safe” for a little while. Women will do anything for our love. We always knew that, but it just seemed too good to be true. We thought we’re not ready for such gift. But we are, my dear friends!
WOMEN LOVE US! Come on, you can’t hate someone that loves you! You can’t fear someone that loves you! That cute being that sometimes seems so strange is just misunderstood. That being is, by all means, God’s gift to us. You can’t fear/hate a gift! You should enjoy it! Enjoy her! Enjoy them! I never took the time to carefully read “the conspiracy theories” by the Masculine one and I never will since I was born as a man and I don’t need a guide to be one.
But there is one thing that I’m sure off: Women are not our enemy! They don’t want to be and they cannot be! They are our fans in this life! They worship us. They adore us. We are their hope in this life. They fall asleep thinking and wake up thinking about us. They dream about us. They talk about us all day long. They cry when we dump them. They don’t know what to do when we look at them, and when they go home they keep thinking: “…only if I did this or that!” Their hearts race when we say: “Hello!” to them for the first time. Their knees almost fail when we kiss them for the first time.
Man, how cute they are! And the way they act all confident while desperately seeking our attention! And the way they moan when we heat things up. And the way they smile and their eyes radiate happiness when we give them a compliment… Dare you hate them now? Dare you fear them now?

Last edited:

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmmm.......... Interesting post. Made me stop and think and for the most part I agree. I've definitely seen that vulnerable side to a lot of girls. However, they're not babies, they're adults, and at some level they can be pretty tough. I think we should be wise to both sides of women. Thinking they're only vulnerable, helpless creatures is the road to sexless AFCdom and pedestalling women. However, only seeing the capricious, b*tchy side will make you a bitter misogynist. We need to be wise enough to see the multidimensional aspect of everyone.

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BadsnakeUK said:
Thinking they're only vulnerable, helpless creatures is the road to sexless AFCdom and pedestalling women.
Hmm, not really. They are more vulnerable than us, and more emotional - more vulnerable to their emotions. I hardly think accepting this puts us on the road to AFCness. As long as we don't allow the above facts to make us believe that hitting on women, kissing them, shagging them, is taking advantage of them and therefore not do it, we will not be AFC's.

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
BadsnakeUK said:
However, they're not babies, they're adults, and at some level they can be pretty tough.
The point is not being affraid of their "toughness" and keeping in mind that it is just an attitude, that will sooner or later fall off. Once you know that, you you automatically get a major increase in self-confidence, and then no matter what you do, you will still be attractive. I go out of my way to please a woman, though i know that we won't last. I dont think like: "no i won't do that beacuse it is an AFC thing to do". Once you see yourself as their guardian, their fun, their hope, their dreams, the AFC will dissappear. AFC and DJ/player/whatever lots of times do the same things (buy gifts, say "I love you" first (which is NOT an AFC thing to say), etc) but the breaking point between them is the reason they are doing those things. AFCs do those things because they fear they will loose girls if they dont. Succesfull guys do those things because they are eager to make their women feel good and they enjoy themselves by doing so. Their mindsets are different. Their inner game is different. Someone once wrote on this board something like: "Inner game is all the game there is!" The line between DJ and AFC is very thin. It's all about how one thinks of himself in relation with women.

BadsnakeUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with both of the above posts. I think the least sentence of my previous post captures what I was really trying to say.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your forgetting women are also very selfish creatures and will rip your heart out at any given time as long as it benefits them. Sure the way you desribe them above would be nice, and i'm sure they are some like that. But generally they're not. thats why you and i are here.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow, don't generalize please.
First of all, the OP says something, makes a point, and you say something opposite.
Secondly, you came here because you were/are creepy, and looking for ways to appear less pathetic/creepy.
People like me, or the Zenon(probably) are here to learn more about life, women, and ourselves. To learn what 90% other people will never learn. And to become the prince that I was meant to become.
THAT's the difference.

whereas you are like madmanic, dj11, wutang, etc... you are choosing to be at their level.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zenon said:
Women will do anything for our love. We always knew that, but it just seemed too good to be true. We thought we’re not ready for such gift. But we are, my dear friends!
WOMEN LOVE US! Come on, you can’t hate someone that loves you! You can’t fear someone that loves you! That cute being that sometimes seems so strange is just misunderstood. That being is, by all means, God’s gift to us. You can’t fear/hate a gift! You should enjoy it! Enjoy her! Enjoy them! I never took the time to carefully read “the conspiracy theories” by the Masculine one and I never will since I was born as a man and I don’t need a guide to be one.
But there is one thing that I’m sure off: Women are not our enemy! They don’t want to be and they cannot be! They are our fans in this life! They worship us. They adore us. We are their hope in this life. They fall asleep thinking and wake up thinking about us. They dream about us. They talk about us all day long. They cry when we dump them. They don’t know what to do when we look at them, and when they go home they keep thinking: “…only if I did this or that!” Their hearts race when we say: “Hello!” to them for the first time.
I'm sorry but this is nothing but a load of bullshit. If the above were true than there would be no reason for this site to exist. I sure as hell know that if women loved and adored me I wouldn't be hear. I'd be somewhere having sex a with a girl everyday. Since I haven't had sex in over a year, something doesn't add up.

Some men hate women because they have been burned, used, abused by women. Other men hate women because they can't get a girl. I used to constantly think "I hate women" thankfully I have removed that belief and that though never crosses my mind.

Men do not fear women. Men fear getting hurt by women. A man can only get hurt by a woman when he places value in her and seeks validation. Most men do not care if an animal rejects them, but many men care if a woman rejects them. If men did not care about what a woman thinks then he would not be afraid of asking her out. Why should he be? Her opinion is meaningless.

I am trying to get myself to the point where I don't care what women think of me. Once I get there, nothing they say can hurt me and I can do whatever I want to them.

Edit:

I have hit the 10 post limit after I posted a well thought out response to logic1. Unfortunately I lost everything I typed and I'm not going to bother doing it again.

Thanks a bunch 10 post rule :down:

Last edited:

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: :cheer: This post wins. Everything you just said is true. Women love us and women want us to sweep them off their feet. This is the realest post I've seen on here in a while. Sure there are some women out there that hate us but they are a minority. :D I'm going out to get some girls now. See you guys!

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sandow said:
Your forgetting women are also very selfish creatures and will rip your heart out at any given time as long as it benefits them. Sure the way you desribe them above would be nice, and i'm sure they are some like that. But generally they're not. thats why you and i are here.
Look man, good peeple and bad people exist only on the soap operas. What I was trying to say is, that as long as you see them as being capable of hurting you, you are putting them in piedestal. You dont put them in piedestal by loving them, but by seeing them as being able to rip your heart. Whether the glass is half empty or half full depends on your perception. However, adopt my post as a mindset on the next interaction with a woman, and you will see the difference. You and I are here to discuss about women and help each other, so if you dont get better responses after adopting my post as a mindset, please let me know!

If the above were true than there would be no reason for this site to exist. I sure as hell know that if women loved and adored me I wouldn't be hear.
The above is true... and the site exits:p ... and I bet you would still be here!
Reason - We cant grow tired of women and we always want more!

P.S.: Please, stop thinking of women as *****y "things" because a real man never does so!

MR_PERFECT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the sections in this post about women's love being less sincere than men's? Where's the part about them not actually loving you, but what you represent: a life? Where's the part about women leaving men more often than men leaving women? Where's the section about branch swinging? Where's the part about...

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zenon said:
The point is not being affraid of their "toughness" and keeping in mind that it is just an attitude, that will sooner or later fall off. Once you know that, you you automatically get a major increase in self-confidence, and then no matter what you do, you will still be attractive.
I agree with this. How often do you see a really attractive woman who SEEMS cold and aloof and think "what a stuck up bytch." Even if you don't even know her.

Guys here learn, to put on masks and armor. To pretend they don't care. That they are above it all. Guess what? Chicks do the same thing.

It's your job to
A: discover who you are so you can confidently embrace life and women
B: be masculine and strong enough inside so a girl feels safe enough to drop the act that she is putting on only to protect herself. If you are the strong man, all that stuff will crumble away.

Just like when an AFC acts all tough, then crumbles when he gets the girl (then gets LJBF). It was an act. He wasn't being himself. He got needy and clingy and started calling all the time. The things that AFCs do that are turn-offs, are actually the signs you can expect from a girl who is into you.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
I'm sorry but this is nothing but a load of bullshit. If the above were true than there would be no reason for this site to exist.
To the contrary.

This site exist because men forgot how to be a "man". If all men would would behave as a man the women would not pull the chit they do now. They would know they would have to behave like a women in order to have a qaulity mate.

They would not be "playing the games" the way they do if all men would act like a man. They would not get away with it.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, I've seen alot of the things you said to be true,

But let it be known that a girl is ALWAYS willing to happily DITCH your a*s and go for the next best thing.

THAT is the evil that men are all afraid of when in a relationship.

But then again, are we any different, if a hotter girl crosses our path?

NO!

Girls don't need to make any effort to get the "next best thing."

Guys do.

This is the problem. Am I afraid of girl's mind games, stupid little tricks, sh1t tests, "mixed messages," acting aloof and like a cold hard b1tch?

NO!

The main concern is that in her fvcked up immature mind she goes under the notion that she can get better.

This is what I thought after my last breakup.

This is why men's thoughts run wild when they should be happy in a relationship.

This is why men for millenia have constantly questioned a female's fidelity!

Look back at works such as Othello in the 16th century!!! Othello had it all, he was at the head of the army, and yet when Iago put the thought in his mind that Desdemona had turned to something better, Cassio, his mind tortured him!

The solution seem so simple: show her that she can't get any better than you.

It's easier said than done....easier said than done.

Women only love us when we are the best thing to her. When a girl is my age or older she is used to emotional hurt. People like me who have been late bloomers ARE NOT.

just my two cents. Re-read Mr_Perfect's response.

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
MR_PERFECT said:
Where's the sections in this post about women's love being less sincere than men's? Where's the part about them not actually loving you, but what you represent: a life? Where's the part about women leaving men more often than men leaving women? Where's the section about branch swinging? Where's the part about...
Thread lacks those sections probably because I wrote it! Because I dont think about such things and i dont want to deal with negative thoughts. It's not that I'm telling you to shut your eyes and belive blindly in women! I'm just telling you what way of thinking worked and still does, and always will for me! I know that WOMEN LOVE US! And i'd love to see that you also belive in that, since i'm 100% sure it'll improve your game. However, there it is, take it or leave it!
But, if you're really intrested to see those sections, just look at your own thoughts. You are full of those sections and i'm sorry about that. No offence, really! But some change in the way you think would do you good!

I can see we're drifting away from the point! I got hurt by women as well... at least twice! I felt terrible for a week or two but it wasn't the end of the world! The point is not to think of that possibility or Murphy's Law is gonna get ya :D:D:D! JK!
C'mon you have a good thing to feel (which is trust and love) and a bad thing to feel (fear from being hurt), now which one do you chose? Even a retard would chose the first!

Bottom line: Women love you, you love them back and you do not think about being hurt. If you get hurt... so ****ing what! You won't die and sooner or later another "HB" is gonna show up.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what you say is true, to an extent
we should not be scared of women, we should not hate them
but we should be wary of them
You can get hurt if love isnt requited,
thats why you are a DJ
you wait for the woman to say I love you first
then you know that they mean it
but its the same for women
they can get hurt just as easily, both sexes can drop each other like rocks.
But the way society is tells us we should be chasing the girl, buying her flowers. We then do these things. Our hearts get stomped on. We think that we cannot be doing wrong as the media and society tells us we should do these things. Therefore an AFC will then blame the woman as she is the one who rejected him because of his own shortcomings. This pattern happens a few times and eventually the AFC fears the woman. Still doesnt get any ***** which he so DESPERATELY wants. Then as he see's jerk#1 getting laid his fear turns to anger as he doesn't see the logic behind the attraction. He thought logically. The woman thinking ILLOGICALLY causes the male to hate the woman. The man then either turns into a jerk or a serial womaniser in spite of his hate for women. Or he stays as pityful AFC who finds an average woman gets married and divorces a few years later, or stays in an unhappy marriage. Or like us Don juans decides to do something about his AFC states an initiates on the first step of a journey of many miles

Zenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, i firmly believe that there's no reason to blame women for anything, and that there's a slight difference between AFC and DJ called: Way of thinking!

Unprez

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Sandow, don't generalize please.
First of all, the OP says something, makes a point, and you say something opposite.
Secondly, you came here because you were/are creepy, and looking for ways to appear less pathetic/creepy.
People like me, or the Zenon(probably) are here to learn more about life, women, and ourselves. To learn what 90% other people will never learn. And to become the prince that I was meant to become.
THAT's the difference.

whereas you are like madmanic, dj11, wutang, etc... you are choosing to be at their level.
Agreed....i think in general i always think that this is the case, everyone always tries to contradict someone else...i think that ppl just need to try different things and see what works for them, i personally think this ideology would much benefit me in life....u can tell by some posts there is a lot of bitterness towards woman includin myself and unfortunatley im starting to realize that it doesn't help

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Zenon, but I have to disagree. Not about men loving women or not. But about the idea that women love us.

Women aren't attracted to us as individuals. They are attracted to what they perceive as good things in/from us that we give to them.

What I mean is ... just because a woman is attracted to you now doesn't mean she'll be attracted to you for the rest of her life. If you want her attracted always, you gotta keep giving her what she keeps desiring from any man. Once you fail to do so, she will no longer love you as a male partner, a man. She might continue to have affection for you, but not sexual/romantic attraction.

So all this positive thinking does not necessarily lead women to be attracted to you. You can be bitter against women all your life but as long as you give them what they desire as a woman, they will love you as a man.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Mysterious_Learner said:
I'm sorry, Zenon, but I have to disagree. Not about men loving women or not. But about the idea that women love us.

Women aren't attracted to us as individuals. They are attracted to what they perceive as good things in/from us that we give to them.

What I mean is ... just because a woman is attracted to you now doesn't mean she'll be attracted to you for the rest of her life. If you want her attracted always, you gotta keep giving her what she keeps desiring from any man. Once you fail to do so, she will no longer love you as a male partner, a man. She might continue to have affection for you, but not sexual/romantic attraction.

So all this positive thinking does not necessarily lead women to be attracted to you. You can be bitter against women all your life but as long as you give them what they desire as a woman, they will love you as a man.
This guy nailed it.

Zenon dont get me wrong your post is great for guys who have had barely interaction with women though.

And heres the thing, your a romantic and thats excellent, but as strange as this might sound, women are most definately not. This is not a big secret or a conspiracy, sh!t I'd be willing to bet even women know this somewhere deep down ,and for that reason alone you should ALWAYS keep that in the back of your mind. Men being true romantics should have at least a small bit of protection and understanding, before going balls to the wall in love/adoration with women if you get my meaning. And trust me, this is coming from someone who loves women just as much as you.

Love them but always trust them to be women. Just some food for thought.

Good luck and nice post.