• are of higher quality than past generations

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • are of lower quality than past generations

Votes: 25 65.8%

• Total voters

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lets get a reading on where men's minds are at. take the poll and lets see.

i know we can argue the defintion of 'quality', but for the sake of this poll lets not argue the term and accept that we all have a general sense of what is meant by it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
People in general are of lower quality today.

Why? Because they can get away with it. Life is too easy.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
It's hard to really answer such a poll. I've only lived within this particular time period, so I can only testify to what I've witnessed. If I were to make an educated guess, I'd say women have always been the way they are since the beginning of human existence.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women are of lower quality in the eyes of us men. but according to women themselves they feel, they are 'moving' up. this is due to the feminists fueling independence and putting men down. also has a lot to do with the media.. look at it.. today 2007... everything is advanced.. there is so much emphasis on acquiring. there is greed everywhere!! greed for money, happiness, a better partner and sex! (people wanna have sex with each and everyone and still want 100% pleasure by not wearing condoms... this is sheer stupidity)

why is there so much greed? women are looking for the bigger, better deal all the time and men are looking fo 'quality' women... just reading that line again.. wants to make me laugh, cuz we are technically looking for something that doesn't exist

the world may be becoming a more fascinating place, but the people are turning into real shIIT.

morals, values.. are slowly disaapearing.. and this is just the beginning.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Times have changed and people followed suite. For as many bad points for the change of time and people, there are good points. People suth like the times, are different.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see at this early stage the poll is swinging to “lower quality” dramatically.

As we sit around our digital campfire complaining about women I have to laugh and think that the very same discussions had to have occurred around a real campfire 20 thousand years ago.

I have lived through several eras of women and what others perceive as change I perceive as merely a variation on a theme.

Then as now men tell themselves they have it worse than their fathers because each generation perceives that "women are worse now than ever".

There is nothing new under the sun. They are the same.

But....they didn't have SoSuave. Lets elevate our game, shall we?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am wondering if the FIVE WOMEN who voted "higher quality" could explain why they are HIGHER quality than their mothers.

Last edited:

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me lower quality women isn't all bad.Sex comes easier, just the ltr's are harder to qualify.Just look at the divorce rate these days.But you just have to adapt to the times.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i said lower quality because i feel all people in general are lower in quality as compared to the little house days.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure grinder is right - "variations on a theme" :thumbsup: He's also right that the only solution is to improve our own game. :thumbsup: Man, to anybody who thinks differently, just read a few history books. There were some real b1tches back then. Heck, read The Bible.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HI Pen Kitten, the question is whether WOMEN are higher or lower today,not whether PEOPLE are higher or lower quality..
I think that the results so far are an early indication of how men perceive women's behavior today..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
HI Pen Kitten, the question is whether WOMEN are higher or lower today,not whether PEOPLE are higher or lower quality...
Ooooohhhhhhhh... THAT'S why we've had so many problems, we've been treating women as people!!!:D

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
HI Pen Kitten, the question is whether WOMEN are higher or lower today,not whether PEOPLE are higher or lower quality..
I think that the results so far are an early indication of how men perceive women's behavior today..
really? i thought women were people.
how silly of me...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ooooohhhhhhhh... THAT'S why we've had so many problems, we've been treating women as people!!!:D
or not :crackup:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The POLL QUESTION is whether WOMEN are higher or lower quality.

If you submitted a vote which reflected your opinion as to whether PEOPLE are higher or lower quality then you answered a question that JoeKer did not ask.
If you want to examine the current consensus about PEOPLE'S quality rating then start another poll.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The POLL QUESTION is whether WOMEN are higher or lower quality.

If you submitted a vote which reflected your opinion as to whether PEOPLE are higher or lower quality then you answered a question that JoeKer did not ask.
If you want to examine the current consensus about PEOPLE'S quality rating then start another poll.
someone pee in your cheerios today?
the rules here are the same that they always have been, if you don't agree with something someone said you can either choose to look at the next post rather than stew in the one you did not like or understand or you can discuss it.
you do not seem like you want to discuss anything, you seem as if you are trying to argue with me about something so silly.
women are people.
men are people.
and in my opinion all people are lower quality as compared to the quality of people back in the days of the forefathers.

what part about my opinion did you not understand?
or is it because i said ALL people are lower quality which also includes men?

you don't have to like my opinion, but you should at least respect it, as i actually voted for the same thing you did. duh :crackup:

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Dude I've known for years that was a bad idea... where have you been?

:up:
:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
Dude I've known for years that was a bad idea... where have you been?

:up:
:crackup:
That's true, real men don't have breast... ;)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Penkitty - I agree, you are right - you are a real PEOPLE . happy now ?
Yawn.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However I still have this sneaking suspicion that you will want to have the last word .