Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women thinks I insulted her with C&F Line. What do I do?

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this women I know the other day when I dropped a C&F line on her and she thought I was the rudest person in the world.

I asked two friends about the comment and one said I was rude and the other said it was a funny joke.

So I'll let the people here decide for me if I was rude or just C&F.

Her: Hi how is it going?
Me: Fine, and you"
Her: Good, I think I took my cell phone with me today but I can't find it.
Her: I tried calling my cell from another phone and I could swear I could hear it ringing. Then I tried again to call it a few minutes later and I could not hear it. I trying to track it down.
Me: That sounds like a good way to track down your phone. So you still have not found it?
Her: No, but maybe it's like Pavlov's dog and I'm just imagining the phone ringing.
Me: So when you hear this ringing does it make you salivate?

After that she gave me the look as if I just insulted her in the worst way ever.

I was confused, I left her and asked a friend the next day and he said I called her a salivating dog, my other friend said it was a funny line and perhaps she did not know much about Pavlov's dog.

Can anyone tell me if I insulted her or if she just did not get the joke?

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So far over 30 people have read this and nobody has offered an opinion.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. That's very clever. Stuck up b*tch. Or maybe its how you said it?

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian Catnip said:
So far over 30 people have read this and nobody has offered an opinion.
I don't really understand what you two were talking about. Maybe others don't either.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monster said:
I don't really understand what you two were talking about. Maybe others don't either.
Pavlov made an experiment back in the day to show how you can condition a dog to a certain stimuli. So he took this dog, and held up a treat in front of it. It started drooling, so he rings this bell, gives the dog a treat. Repeats this many many times. Dog gets used to the bell.

Then, he rings the bell without a treat. Since the dog has been conditioned to associate drooling for a treat every time the bell rings, it starts drooling. Even though there is no treat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_conditioning

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to man up and stop worrying if some b|tch got offended by some c&f line of yours. That same stuck up b|tch would wipe some jerk's c*** clean 30 minutes after meeting him on spring break vacation!

You specially shouldn't have asked your two friends what they thought of it. You just lowered your status a notch by doing that.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
LOL. That's very clever. Stuck up b*tch. Or maybe its how you said it?
Well she brought up the Pavlov's dog reference so I just went with it.

I assumed she would get the joke.

The one friend that got the joke and thought it was funny knew all about Pavlov.

The other friend who thought it was cruel and insulting did not know much about Pavlov. He told me that it sounded like I had told her that she was a slobbering dog. I asked him how in the hell did he come to that conclusion and he said that's what Pavlov's dog is isn't it?

I think maybe people that don't get the reference may also assume it's meant as an insult.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your friend gave you the answer. She didn't get it, or isn't into you, or is dumb. Either way sarge on as if nothing happened. Good luck.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You need to man up and stop worrying if some b|tch got offended by some c&f line of yours. That same stuck up b|tch would wipe some jerk's c*** clean 30 minutes after meeting him on spring break vacation!

You specially shouldn't have asked your two friends what they thought of it. You just lowered your status a notch by doing that.
Dude, calm down.

WCF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see how this is insulting. The situation just sounds more awkward than rude. But then again, no one here was there.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't know what Pavlov's Dog is. Just the phrase and it's relation to acting in regards to a situation rather than using critical thinking.

Personally I think your joke was pretty clever.

Reaction score
Its not insulting, its was just lame. Salivating? First I agree with others why are you so concerned about this in the first place, second if a woman is frantic looking for her phone and is imagining it ringing, trust me on this, she is waiting or hoping for a phone call from a guy she is into, sad but true. If you would pay attention to that delail you perhaps could have come up with a reply that would get her attention.

BDude004

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

This, pretty much. The "salivating" comment would only make sense if she was trained to desire food when hearing her phone ring. That's why she felt insulted. She thought you were just saying all she does is talk on the phone and eat.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Find girls that appeciate your intelligence and sense of humor. Forget the rest, they aren't worth it.

You're going to step on a few faces climbing the ladder of life, and you're going to piss off a few girls to find one you're compatable with.

Its just life.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post sucks. Naturally ****y and funny guys ARE insulting, and they are mean, and they don't care if the girl likes it or not because that is how they are naturally. The fact that you care AT ALL means you were just using something that you aren't comfortable with. As a naturally ****y guy, I find this post uber-ghey.

People just need to stop using c+f if they can't do it...

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
WTF man

I thought it was pretty good. tough crowd I guess

People are too sensitive sometimes i swear. If someone said that to me I would hardly be insulted

who cares what this girl thinks. Just go on about your business

Tony T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude...don't worry about some Bi-Polar bitvh who forgot to take her meds today....forget that chit.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you like her, text her: "hey did you ever find your phone? by the way - google pavlogs dogs"... she may finally see that it was a cute joke. if she responds negatively, or not at all, shes out. If she comes back laughing or unoffended, go from there.