Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women & their weight issues

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Imagine you're the guy in picture series #17. Imagine watching your hot PoA GF in 2003 bloat out to what she looks like in 2009. That's just 6 years. 2003-2005 that's about 15lbs. 2006-2008, easily another 40lbs. By 2009 she is morbidly obese. Notice one constant over 6+ years? The guy isn't a fat piece of sh!t.
I weep for her and the girl at number #9 who's first picture is when she was a skinny teen probably senior in highschool who developed nicely into her womanly shape/figure in picture 2 & 3 (late teens, early 20's) but by picture #4 something has gone horribly wrong (smoking ain't going to help you!) and then finally picture #5 its all over.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many years ago, I once dated a young, divorced chick who had a 5 year old daughter. I was surprised to know that she even had any kids based on how slender and tight her body was. So I asked her what was her secret, and she said:

"When I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband always kept reminding me how much he liked how little I was BEFORE I got pregnant. So, when I had my baby, I worked out hard for 2 months straight to get back to my pre-baby weight because I knew that was what he liked."

So what were the lessons that I learned from this?

1. Where there's a will, there's a way. When women (or MEN) have a strong enough reason "why" to do ANYTHING--------they'll find a way to do it.

2. I learned that that chick was REALLY into her former husband. So much so that she was willing to fight her way through laziness, procrastination, and even REAL post partum depression to get her hourglass figure back JUST TO KEEP HIM.

So my conclusion is that ALL of us should remember stories like I just shared the next time you hear any woman say:

"I don't think I should have to lose weight just to stay attractive to some man. Because if he "really" loved me, he'd love me just the way I am."

You see, what we need to realize is that whenever we hear women say stuff like this----they're actually telling us THE TRUTH.

Yeah, you heard me. I said that they're NOT lying...they're telling us the truth.

It's a true statement that MOST women won't lose weight just to be with "some" man------but you better believe a hell of a lot of those same women will do a double round of butt-booty naked "P90X" to get back in shape to be with a man that they think of as "THE" man.

How powerfully PASSIONATE a woman really is about being with yo' @ss ALWAYS eclipses EVERYTHING else, troops.

VU

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looked back at those again & I think #16 is faked, what do you all think? It just seems that her face didn't balloon up like her body did.

#14 is just tragic. :eek:

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happens to men as well as women. I think a big part of the issue is that you have a much higher metabolism in your teens and early twenties, then it CHANGES. People get away with eating junk and not looking after themselves, and they just get used to that lifestyle. The STUPID part is completely ignoring the signs that it's all about to change.

I've always had a naturally slim body, and I used to joke that I don't need to watch what I eat (I eat like a pig). But one day I noticed that tiny telltale sign that my metabolism was changing (a tiny it of fat started to form around my tummy). Straight away I dropped all junk food. I already lived on a pretty healthy diet but now I have purged anything with excess fat or processed junk in it. I cycle a lot and just continued to do that. The point is my body changed so my lifestyle needs to as well or I'm going to end up with at least a pot belly.

When I see people who are overweight, shovelling in packets of crisps, ice creams, chips, burgers, then sitting on their butts all day, I can't help but think to myself: "WTF do you expect???"

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Many years ago, I once dated a young, divorced chick who had a 5 year old daughter. I was surprised to know that she even had any kids based on how slender and tight her body was. So I asked her what was her secret, and she said:

"When I was pregnant with my daughter, my husband always kept reminding me how much he liked how little I was BEFORE I got pregnant. So, when I had my baby, I worked out hard for 2 months straight to get back to my pre-baby weight because I knew that was what he liked."

So what were the lessons that I learned from this?

1. Where there's a will, there's a way. When women (or MEN) have a strong enough reason "why" to do ANYTHING--------they'll find a way to do it.

2. I learned that that chick was REALLY into her former husband. So much so that she was willing to fight her way through laziness, procrastination, and even REAL post partum depression to get her hourglass figure back JUST TO KEEP HIM.

So my conclusion is that ALL of us should remember stories like I just shared the next time you hear any woman say:

"I don't think I should have to lose weight just to stay attractive to some man. Because if he "really" loved me, he'd love me just the way I am."

You see, what we need to realize is that whenever we hear women say stuff like this----they're actually telling us THE TRUTH.

Yeah, you heard me. I said that they're NOT lying...they're telling us the truth.

It's a true statement that MOST women won't lose weight just to be with "some" man------but you better believe a hell of a lot of those same women will do a double round of butt-booty naked "P90X" to get back in shape to be with a man that they think of as "THE" man.

How powerfully PASSIONATE a woman really is about being with yo' @ss ALWAYS eclipses EVERYTHING else, troops.

VU
my fiancee wears a size 2, 34 years old, one child, size 2. she was wearing a 4 3 months after she had joe the knucklehead

my aunt on the other hand, was always the same size as my mom, both were about 125 ish, though my aunt had more curves. Both were very pretty women, are very pretty women.

My aunt however after she had her last child.. never dropped the weight. she's like 185 now.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife is 37 yrs old, 5'8", 128, and runs half marathons. Just marry a young one then raise them right.

I will tell you this much. You can't expect them to look hot as the years go by if you also sit around on your ass and don't workout. Lead by example.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
It has to be a lot more difficult for the girls, without the extra muscle mass to help burn the calories.

Is it? Correctly functioning appetite is regulated by how much food you need. If you don't have the extra muscle, you shouldn't crave more calories unless you short circuit appetite control by eating like complete crap chowing down on simple carbs all day instead of satiating foods. This surely isn't 100% all the time, but it's how the typical person eats.

When I was 150 lbs and a fart would put me on my face, I was fine eating 2000 calories a day. Now that I hang out from 210-220, I'm starving at less than 3000.

Chicks are simply out there guzzling wines, beers, and sodie pops and just ignore the calories. Instead of eating the meat like nature intended, they're eating all the french fries and throwing out half the burger... after chowing down that uber-expensive "spinach dip" they all just have to have. It's funny because a chick came over last night surprising me with a quad-stacker from burger king thinking it was funny because i eat so much meat, and then that's exactly what she did. I ate no fries, ate the meat, and had a protein drink. She ate half the burger, ate all the fries, and drank a beer. Two hours later she's hungry again, and I was just fine. She's skinny now at 25, but I'm sure she'll eventually start to balloon up because she'll never adjust her habits. This sort of scenario plays out again and again.

It's funny how often people go to a restaurant and get a "healthy food" that has just as many calories as the 'bad' food.

zekko said:
That's why I get kind of amused when I read about 28 year old guys bragging about their low body fat. Shoot, when I was 28 it was all I could do to put some fat on.
By 28 your metabolism has already tanked compared to 20 year olds. You have fat chicks that were skinny at 20 because they kept eating the same way with reduced exercise so it just sorta becomes exponential. And may of us sure as hell do pack on fat. I "took a break" over Christmas for 2 weeks and ate whatever carbs I wanted and put on 7 lbs. Normally I don't touch pretzels, chips, cookies etc except the occasional few. I grew up pounding down bbq chips and popsicles and was pretty chubby by high school. Zekko, if you had to try to put fat on at 28 then you were luckier than most.

And that whole "you lose muscle as you get older" thing is mostly mythical. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcopenia] People lose muscle as they age largely by not using it as much as they used to. In college, people ran around doing things and walked across campus and stuff like that. Later on they sit at a desk all day and their couch all night. Your body isn't going to hold onto muscle that you don't use. The actual age related lost muscle mass per year or decade is very low. There's guys in their 70s deadlifting in the 400s still. I've watched guys in their 40s and 50s pick up a barbell for the first time and get pretty darn strong. Even the metabolism slowing thing is affected by how people eat and try to diet. These thyroid disorders going around have their cause and effect reversed. People usually aren't fat because they have thyroid problems. They often have thyroid problems because they are fat. But which way do people *want* to believe?

backbreaker said:
I am a drug addict, and I will be the first to tell you to stop with the empathy. what most addicts need is a tough ass kick in the nutts. the earlier and harder the better.
Right, what I want to do is go back to my younger self and kick him in the ass. I was never on drugs, but there's plenty of other stupid sh1t you do that you regret. You know that golden rule thing that's always preached? I'd want that "tough love" stuff if I were messing up my life so if I'm to follow that rule, then I'm not going to give too much empathy and hugs to others. I turned my own problems around through study, work, and perseverance. I really don't want to hear how hard it is for anyone unless you end up in a car wreck or get cancer or something that you didn't just do to yourself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
I'd want that "tough love" stuff if I were messing up my life so if I'm to follow that rule, then I'm not going to give too much empathy and hugs to others
You guys have empathy mixed up with sympathy. If you're going to give out "tough love" or @ss kicking to put people on the right path, that means you have some empathy for them or you wouldn't bother.
If you say "I know what you're going through and this is what you need", the "I know what you're going through" part is empathy. Without which there is no "This is what you need".

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my wife starts to get fat, I'll just tell her to lose the weight or I'll stop putting out.

Now that's tough love.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow..just wow.

What we sorely need is weight based prenups :)...for men and women, seriously. You gain 40lbs in 3 years you gotta go! Never happen though...too many fat chicks spend money.

If you bought a porsche 911 and in three years it morphed into a big rusty van, you'd sue porsche for fraud.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Easier to do in a non-multicultural society such as japan. Even at the same weight and height, african americans tend to have a higher bmi due to bone density. That alone would have been enough to disqualify it as discriminatory practices. But mainly, it was the wimminz who were not happy with it.

As for getting fat. It happens to men and women. I'm sure you guys know that star athelete who's a complete lard ass now. In fact, one of my good friends is like that, he was the star of our high school, played college ball and almost went pro has a smoking hot wife and is a huge tub of lard.
BMI is a crock of shiit for some of us who simply have more muscle. Instead of basing it on BMI, it could be based on body composition.

That link was pretty scary! Its nuts how fast junk food/shiit lifestyle can make people that fat. I think our society in North America, especially in certain parts of the US, is designed to keep people fat by restricting access to higher education, promoting automobile dependence and making whole natural foods more expensive that industrially produced cheap processed crap and fast food.

Fundamental social structure isn't something that's gonna change overnight, so I figure, put yourself in a position to benefit from fat people... When you look good it increases your value just that much since every other dude out there is in shiit shape. Healthcare is gonna be in higher demand. Hell if everybody ate well, trained hard and didn't do stupid shiit, I'd totally be out of a job!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
wow..just wow.

What we sorely need is weight based prenups :)...for men and women, seriously. You gain 40lbs in 3 years you gotta go! Never happen though...too many fat chicks spend money.

If you bought a porsche 911 and in three years it morphed into a big rusty van, you'd sue porsche for fraud.
Exactly so you wouldn't keep the car so why keep the woman ?? Meh I think I'm gonna stay single forever lol

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You guys have empathy mixed up with sympathy. If you're going to give out "tough love" or @ss kicking to put people on the right path, that means you have some empathy for them or you wouldn't bother.
If you say "I know what you're going through and this is what you need", the "I know what you're going through" part is empathy. Without which there is no "This is what you need".
Zekko is right.

As a matter of interest Zeek, can you recall seeing many fat chicks around when we were in our early 20's ? Fatties, back then were the object of whispering ridicule.
I never dated a chubster because there were plenty of slim women to choose from.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
As a matter of interest Zeek, can you recall seeing many fat chicks around when we were in our early 20's ? Fatties, back then were the object of whispering ridicule.
My recollection is that there were a few fat girls around, but they were very much in the minority. Certainly nothing, nothing like it is today. Of course, I'm in the US, is there an obesity problem in Australia?

What stuns me is how early these girls are letting themselves go. So many of them, if they're not fat coming out of high school, by the time they get into they're mid 20s they're blimping out :eek:

It's weird because there are more gyms around than ever, more books, articles, products, and awareness about losing weight than ever. Yet somehow, the number of fat people keeps increasing.

I never dated a chubster because there were plenty of slim women to choose from.
There was one girl I dated on and off that was a little overweight back then that I was quite fond of. She was no blimp, but she did have a few extra pounds on her. Essentially she was just a plate, but I still think about her from time to time, she had a very laid back personality. I liked her boobs, they were large but shapely and unusually firm (and no, they weren't implants). We always stayed very casual, I don't know why we never got serious, maybe her weight did bother me on some level.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
My recollection is that there were a few fat girls around, but they were very much in the minority. Certainly nothing, nothing like it is today. Of course, I'm in the US, is there an obesity problem in Australia?
Yes there is . Approx 60% of adult females are overweight.
I just do not understand how a majority of women spend huge amounts of money on clothes, makeup and their general appearance, but allow themselves to become overweight by overeating. Incongruent to say the least.
Perhaps their obsession with their appearance is confined to the external.

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Yes there is . Approx 60% of adult females are overweight.
I think that stat is probably pretty accurate.

I'm not sure how it is for you guys in Australia, but social demographics have a lot to do with it here in the US. Most of the overweight women here are either working class or dead center of middle class. Around here it seems the higher the income, the thinner people are. It goes to the extreme when you get beyond upper middle class. I used to have a 2nd job at a very high end shopping center & quite often I'd see women who were disgustingly thin/anorexic, like BMI <18. The ones that thin who were leaving the store were often the ones getting into a Bentley, Aston Martin, or Lambo.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
I used to have a 2nd job at a very high end shopping center & quite often I'd see women who were disgustingly thin/anorexic, like BMI <18. The ones that thin who were leaving the store were often the ones getting into a Bentley, Aston Martin, or Lambo.
Makes you wonder if they're thin because they're rich, or if they're rich because they're thin? In other words, were they able to marry a rich guy because they were slim? Or are they able to afford a trainer and a cook to make them healthy meals because they are rich?
Since people of the same demographics tend to marry, it's probably the latter.

Also, as Fuglydude pointed out, poor people are more likely to buy fast food because it's all they can afford, or because they have less time to cook because of long work hours plus having to clean the house, take care of the kids themselves, etc.

Fuglydude said:
BMI is a crock of shiit for some of us who simply have more muscle. Instead of basing it on BMI, it could be based on body composition
Nevertheless, any such added health insurance cost or penalty would most likely be based on BMI. The only such proposals I have heard of were based on BMI. The insurance companies love this because this casts a wider net for higher rates. Muscular men will read as overweight, as you note. The BMI charts originate in the 19th century, and people were generally smaller back then. That's one reason I am against legislation against obesity.

The other reason is the invasiveness. I do not want the government coming around taking my weight and height, it's not their function. The health insurance we have now carries a penalty for smoking. You have to sign a paper swearing not to smoke. If you are suspected of smoking, they can come swab your mouth for tobacco. I haven't smoked for decades, yet I am against the idea, simply because of the invasiveness and loss of privacy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
old married dude said:
I think that stat is probably pretty accurate.

I'm not sure how it is for you guys in Australia, but social demographics have a lot to do with it here in the US. Most of the overweight women here are either working class or dead center of middle class. Around here it seems the higher the income, the thinner people are. It goes to the extreme when you get beyond upper middle class. I used to have a 2nd job at a very high end shopping center & quite often I'd see women who were disgustingly thin/anorexic, like BMI <18. The ones that thin who were leaving the store were often the ones getting into a Bentley, Aston Martin, or Lambo.
I'm in a small US southern town. EVERYONE is fat but the wealthy and the young people here. If you see a girl who looks hot and bangable, she's usually under age, under 25 or her husband has money. It's kinda depressing to be honest. I've harpooned a whale or two in my day, but I could never bring myself to date one. I guess because when I first started dating in college all of my girlfriends were cheerleaders or athletes. I feel kinda disgusted with myself after banging a fatty. This is why people tell my my standards are too high. There is nothing left here. The girl who is just plain and thin automatically gets a 1-2 point bump due to the sheer amount of fatties. And the competition is brutal. Dudes do not care if she's married, engaged, got a boyfriend...they will do anything to steal your girl.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Take a look at some of these pictures:

http://izismile.com/2011/02/28/what_junk_food_does_to_girls_part_2_18_pics.html

How on earth can you let yourself go like this after being skinny/normal size in your late teens, early 20's?! For women it's their look’s that is their biggest asset, you think if you started out good in the gene department that you won't throw it all way like this and decrease your chances of finding a good catch.

That is also the scary thing about getting married and having kids. I have witnessed far too many married women just simply let themselves go a few years into the marriage or right after popping the first kid because they simply just don't give a damn anymore. Fat women know their husband's are either too wimpy to go after other women or won't divorce them because the cost will be too high to bear.
Answered your own question. If a woman lets herself go like that after getting married and having kids, it's partly the husband's fault. He's got to whip her into shape and not let her get to that level.

When the husband is weak, too scared to say anything because he wants sex from her, or feel he can't find anyone else, the results are evident.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Carbs...simple carbs are the reason western women are FAT. Chocolates, breads, pastries....sh!t food like that. Ever met a women who didn't like chocolate? Another thing...fat people smell. Yeast profilerates in their system...they are literall rotting inside.
Genetics has sweet fuk all to do with it.
I have no respect for fat people.