Women that hardly get back to you

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know the consensus is to keep plate spinning but sometimes I'll hit a phase where women just do not get back to me ie reply to texts, return phone calls or just say they're too busy right now.

These days I'm more quick to just delete a number rather than try again a few days later. I'm noticing though that my contacts are slowly diminishing and the ones who keep coming back for more are the ones I really don't care to see again but I keep around anyway.

Anyone else experience this and have any good tips?

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Pretty obvious - they have low interest.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Pretty obvious - they have low interest.
Yeah I guess you're right.

I've been not putting any effort in lately. I'm kind of at the point of not caring how to lead an interaction. More so just going for the "hang out"

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear TrystType,
Well you start at the top and work down till you find your Milieu,women that are attracted to you.....then however much you dislike it that is your reality...If you feel you can do better than see them as plates and keep trying!

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear TrystType,
Well you start at the top and work down till you find your Milieu,women that are attracted to you.....then however much you dislike it that is your reality...If you feel you can do better than see them as plates and keep trying!
Yeah lately it's always the women I'm not that interested in that show the most attraction. And I treat them all the same way, as in I'm not over pursuing the ones I'd like to see more.