Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that are too busy to date?

El_matador

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys...

You really expect a woman who is Medical school to drop everything for some dude she met on a dating site???

problem #1 you met on a dating site... (when this usually happens and it works out fine is because you're either all she ever wanted in a man or she's done waiting for prince charming and you got money or high earning potential)

Problem #2 she's probably entertaining other men she met on the dating site!

Problem #3 the sooner (2-3 dates) you fhvk her the better because it makes her invested in you a bit more.

Problem #4 there is an unlimited supply of men online for her... so no rush for her... she might just meet prince charming soon.

Problem #5 women want to met prince charming like at the corner store or whatever... dating site is last resort or entertainment...

Going "ghost" and no contact means nothing with women from online dating sites... there's no value... easy come easy go.

Meeting someone by chance at some place like the dentist or donut shop or whatever has value and makes the not contact work if you go phantom...

So, I say have fun... if she texts or calls meet her... why not

sounds like you want the "one" to settle and have long term relationship... i figure because you already calculated her years in school and residency and all that stuff.

Goal #1 fuvck her first... don't think about whether it'll workout or not or if she's dating someone else..

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants someone to fvck and to relieve all of that pressure of medical school. She doesn't want a boyfriend to get needy and demand free time from her that she doesn't have.

Third date?

The deal should have been closed long ago. deal = banging.

You are not the one for her.....BECAUSE she feels you're looking for something more than a FB, which you are. She ain't got time for that nonsense.

It's okay though, I've fvcked up many situations like this one. It happens. Just learn from it. Recognize the situation for what it is.

Moonlounger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, haven't contacted her or responded to that last text, this one has been over for a few weeks.

FairShake said:
The nerve of that b!tch. :rolleyes:
Haha, point taken. People have do indeed have the right to spend the limited amount of time we all have in life however they wish. It just pains me in a way to see these women going all gung ho in school/career for so long. Sometimes many years later they realize they want a family and expect a catch to pop into their lives at the right time when their market value is down.

El_matador said:
So, I say have fun... if she texts or calls meet her... why not

sounds like you want the "one" to settle and have long term relationship... i figure because you already calculated her years in school and residency and all that stuff.

Goal #1 fuvck her first... don't think about whether it'll workout or not or if she's dating someone else..
Peaks&Valleys said:
She wants someone to fvck and to relieve all of that pressure of medical school. She doesn't want a boyfriend to get needy and demand free time from her that she doesn't have.

Third date?

The deal should have been closed long ago. deal = banging.

You are not the one for her.....BECAUSE she feels you're looking for something more than a FB, which you are. She ain't got time for that nonsense.

It's okay though, I've fvcked up many situations like this one. It happens. Just learn from it. Recognize the situation for what it is.
I hear what you guys are saying, but am not sure I could pull that off yet. Working on losing weight, hitting the gym, dressing better - been out of the dating scene for a while.

I met this chick on OkCupid. She had actually emailed me on Match about 9 months ago, but it was the last day of my subscription and I said screw it. One of the first things I do when reading a profile on OkCupid is to read their answers to the sex questions as it seems to give decent insight into their personalities. She had answered she won't have sex until after marriage, but didn't answer any of the "are you a virgin" questions. Obviously what a woman says and what she does are two different things. I didn't get the banging around vibe from her, but you've given me some food for thought.

Ultimately, where do you draw the line?
She canceled/rescheduled date#3 a number of times, one of those I was heading to my car to drive out there. Quick hug and she's got to run, no kissing during the date. I must have had zero sexual appeal to this gal....dayum :confused:

Is it worth going out with a flaky chick (for whatever reason, school/work/low interest) if the potential of sex is there?

I'll work on coming across less relationship minded, I can see how that happened.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El_matador said:
Come on guys...

You really expect a woman who is Medical school to drop everything for some dude she met on a dating site???

problem #1 you met on a dating site... (when this usually happens and it works out fine is because you're either all she ever wanted in a man or she's done waiting for prince charming and you got money or high earning potential)

Problem #2 she's probably entertaining other men she met on the dating site!

Problem #3 the sooner (2-3 dates) you fhvk her the better because it makes her invested in you a bit more.

Problem #4 there is an unlimited supply of men online for her... so no rush for her... she might just meet prince charming soon.

Problem #5 women want to met prince charming like at the corner store or whatever... dating site is last resort or entertainment...

Going "ghost" and no contact means nothing with women from online dating sites... there's no value... easy come easy go.
^^THIS.

Blue Phoenix said:
Wow, this sounds like hard work. Too much work to bother.
I think it's interesting how many of the men here expect women to just fall into their lap with minimal work. Too much work to raise a woman's IL? Too much work to practice your game to the point where you know HOW to raise a woman's IL? That's pure laziness. Just because you're supposed to be "The Great Catch" it doesn't mean that you automatically are. You have to work on yourself to become "The Great Catch".

If you have a handful of women who constantly want your attention, then you've become attractive. If you've learned how to raise a woman's previously luke-warm IL to the point where it's busting through the roof, then you've truly learned how a woman functions.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
Hate to be the Nvigger in the Coal Shed,but I think she is straight up...if you are centred and dedicated to some achievement,then you wont be led astray by secondary distractions...just regard her as a Plate,she will come around!

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I think it's interesting how many of the men here expect women to just fall into their lap with minimal work. Too much work to raise a woman's IL? Too much work to practice your game to the point where you know HOW to raise a woman's IL? That's pure laziness. Just because you're supposed to be "The Great Catch" it doesn't mean that you automatically are. You have to work on yourself to become "The Great Catch".
I'd say in order to make this determination it depends on the questions being asked and the information provided by the author of the post.