Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women that are approachable

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've made these observations over the years as to which women are more approachable even eager to be approached.

*Note-these may not aways be true but are MOST of the time and will put the odds in your favor*

Dresses up to go out- I lot of women don't really dress up all that much or only a little. The more effort she put into it the more likely it's because she wants to be approached.

Heavy on the Perfume- Same reason we put on cologne, to impress and attract the opposite sex.

Extra jewery- most women wear some but those that want to be approached try to stand out by wearing more. Extra rings on the fingers, more than one bracelet and necklace, and multiple earrings.

Tattoos- A woman gets a tattoo because she wants people to notice it, and her.

Piercings other than the ear- She wants to stand out as someone different so you notice her.

Showing skin- Skirts and shorts to show the legs, bare shoulders and arms, the chest area below the neck and above her breasts, and of course, showing cleavage. *WARNING does not apply on hot days!*

Dyes her hair-Most women go blonde because "blondes have more fun"

Tight clothes- She's trying to show off her figure so you notice her.

Don Stefano

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tight clothes- She's trying to show off her figure so you notice her."

or they can just be c*ck teases...

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know any others? I keep thinking that are more than these that I just can't think of offhand.

Reaction score
i know this girl, she's almost all of the above, dresses like she's going to a party all the time, extra tight, hair dyed slightly.

really gorgeous. but she doesn't speak to anyone, and anyone who tries could rarely keep a convo going with her, because she isn't very receptive.

how do you explain that? she's a contradiction, and i guess that's what's making her stuck in my mind for soooo long. i just can't put a label on her.

it's true, ambiguity is a powerful weapon

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by is can the ray czar:
i know this girl, she's almost all of the above, dresses like she's going to a party all the time, extra tight, hair dyed slightly.

really gorgeous. but she doesn't speak to anyone, and anyone who tries could rarely keep a convo going with her, because she isn't very receptive.

how do you explain that?
Sounds like she's just shy/insecure. She wants to be approached but because of her insecurity, she can't keep a conversation going. She may even put up blocks without even realizing she's doing it.

Albion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually it's scientifically proven that the more provocative a woman gets with her dress and adornment the closer she is to ovulation. In other words, when she's in heat she shows more skin.

If you'd like to read about this check out Desmond Morris, “The Human Animal”.

-al

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One theory I have is: If she's wearing a low-cut top, she WANTS you to look at her breasts! (The Ho!!)

------------------
"Please remember to use the "SEARCH" function in this Forum on the topic you have questions about before asking,
because it most likely has been answered already! Thank-You!"

[This message has been edited by maranathaman (edited 06-20-2001).]

Reaction score
Originally posted by maranathaman:
One theory I have is: If she's wearing a low-cut top, she WANTS you to look at her breasts! (The Ho!!)

that i agree with.

you won't put something on display if you don't want it [the breasts] to be noticed.

Reaction score
Originally posted by NoMoreNiceGuy:
Sounds like she's just shy/insecure. She wants to be approached but because of her insecurity, she can't keep a conversation going. She may even put up blocks without even realizing she's doing it.

so how do you penetrate this segment of the market? what strategies do you use?

it is, i believe, a rather large part of the market [at least here in malaysia]. so knowing how to get into it would be key.

any thoughts?

NoMoreNiceGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew I forgot one. Standing when they could be sitting. There are open tables and plenty of seats at the bar and yet they are standing. They usually do this in pairs.

Lexomatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to remember that women also dress up to impress other women. Its a boost to their ego when they think they more attractive to men than other women in the room.

kitten-o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure signs a girl wants to get noticed:

-She laughs loudly and often, or talks loud. As girls we tend to think we are supposed to be seen and not heard...when you hear a girl chances are she is confident and fun and out to get noticed.

-Don't use dress as an indicator, they may have boyfriends at the bar they are trying to impress, just a heads up.

-If they make eye contact more than once. Once can be an accident and girls don't make the same mistake twice with a guy they aren't interested in making contact with. If you catch her eye twice, do your manly duty of approaching HER.

And just for the record, the best girls are often found in packs of friends, don't be intimdated, approach all of them, how much potential is there for fun in that?!

Go get em guys.

Adonis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kitten-o:
And just for the record, the best girls are often found in packs of friends, don't be intimdated, approach all of them, how much potential is there for fun in that?!

Go get em guys.
Here we go! And I've often preached this on this board a billionth time, but no one will listen. I think we should have another subject matter on this board: "How to not be a gutless, ball-less, chickenpuke."

Raingem

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ed

[This message has been edited by Raingem (edited 11-25-2001).]

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kitten-o, I like your style. Excellent thing you say!

Cya,
Neo

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by kitten-o:
Sure signs a girl wants to get noticed:

-She laughs loudly and often, or talks loud. As girls we tend to think we are supposed to be seen and not heard...when you hear a girl chances are she is confident and fun and out to get noticed.

-Don't use dress as an indicator, they may have boyfriends at the bar they are trying to impress, just a heads up.

-If they make eye contact more than once. Once can be an accident and girls don't make the same mistake twice with a guy they aren't interested in making contact with. If you catch her eye twice, do your manly duty of approaching HER.

Go get em guys

Hey I like this advice
This is probably the first advice that is probably gonna be real useful in getting girls,that actually came from a girl.Cool.

------------------
Being a Good Guy is the job for me.You get to do have fun,not have to care about ****,you can create your own insurance policies protecting against people and their problems 24/7 and you get potential benefits when things cant get any damn easier :)

Iskandar Reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
what if the girl is shy? how then? i mean in my area, a lot of girls are like that. in fact, almost all of them are a bit reserved. how?? it's not like i have a choice? it's the only thing there is here

romio3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by is can the ray czar:

how do you explain that? she's a contradiction, and i guess that's what's making her stuck in my mind for soooo long. i just can't put a label on her.

it's true, ambiguity is a powerful weapon

1. she has a boyfriend, or
2. she has extremely high standards, and talks to only guys she finds attractive.
3. you think of one more, god damn it

romio300