Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Stalking Men

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because four of my friends (girls) brought this up this week, I would like to know why stalking is sooo pleasing to women???

:confused: :)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
heh they love stalking but not being stalked

yo! Im stalking to YOU!

PURE

Don Juan
Reaction score
...my friends like to pass by their boyfriends/friends homes at night (to see if their home, awake, asleep, have guests). This behavior seems very funny to me. :D :rolleyes: :D

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two of my exes are stalking me simultaneously. It's a fine ego boost. :cool:

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another double standard. Apparently women feel it's OK for them because there's no spectre of rape putting a threatening vibe on the situation. The same exact reason that women can make off-color jokes/innuendoes in the workplace and get laughs, whereas if a guy said the same thing people would be aghast.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PURE
...my friends like to pass by their boyfriends/friends homes at night (to see if their home, awake, asleep, have guests). This behavior seems very funny to me. :D :rolleyes: :D
that sh!t is funny to u?

thats friggin weird

do your four friends live in a small town?

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're picking up information. This gets processed through their intuition.

They can tell about your current and future financial and social prospects based on where you live, in what house you live, what car is parked outside it...

...and what car you drive...

They'll know where you live and how long it should take you to get to her house or the restaraunt if you say you're coming over and then it takes an extra 45 mins...

They don't do this consciously, I think (some do)--it's just that they've scoped the territory and the intution takes it into storage and sets off alarms if things don't jive.

Ex:
I saw a girl whose BF got in a car accident. She commisserated with him and asked where it happened.

He told her.

She thought about it that evening and realized he really didn't have any reason to be in that section of town.

Except his ex-GF lived 3 blocks from that intersection.

She waited for an unguarded moment and sprung her suspicion on him.

He was so caught it wasn't funny.

What she did wasn't stalking so much as an obsessive and continual information gathering. If that meant driving by the guy's house, so be it.

darkhorse

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TesuqueRed

What she did wasn't stalking so much as an obsessive and continual information gathering.
If you're not a lawyer you may want to consider it as a career. :D

Surely you agree that if a guy did it though it would be stalking, case closed. If the guy told people it was "merely obsessive and continual information gathering", they would laugh in his face and tell him to get a life. For a woman, though, apparently it reflects pluck and determination instead of creepiness.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by darkhorse
If you're not a lawyer you may want to consider it as a career. :D

Surely you agree that if a guy did it though it would be stalking, case closed. If the guy told people it was "merely obsessive and continual information gathering", they would laugh in his face and tell him to get a life. For a woman, though, apparently it reflects pluck and determination instead of creepiness.
Yea but thats how double standards work against guys

we can sleep with as many woman as we want and not be sluts but if we "watch over" girls we are stalkers

i gotta say overall im happy with the status

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is rather amusing isn't it? They even do this if they like you and your not going out with them! There was this one girl who was obsessed with me this year who I did not like at all. We'll she found out what car I drove one day and where I was parked. So she began saying, "I parked near your car today, or I didn't see your car and I didn't think you were here". Then one day I cleaned the inside of my car and she actually came up to me and said "I noticed your car looked really clean today"! That's not all! I added a bobble head dog in the back window at one point and the first day I went to school with it she said "did you add a bobble head dog in your back window?". So then I started parking my car in a different place because honestly it is a little bizarre and I wanted to see what she would say about it. Sure enough after a few days she asked me "why don't you park in your old spot anymore!!!!!" LOL

Needless to say, it was a little strange but it didn't bother me all that much. Sure she was a little obsessed with me, but I never ever gave her my e mail, phone number, address or anything. God knows what would have happened if I did that lol!!!

However, I can't help but think if I did this to some girl, she would get completely freaked out, run away, and or get a restraining order lol. Some double standard we have going here.