Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women removing tattoos

Luis_Rancagua

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, I read the recent postings on the issue of women putting-on tattoos. I found them very interesting. Nevertheless, I wanted to share something with all of yous. Just the other day, there was a television documentary on how thousand of women are now showing-up to medical clinics and requesting the removal of their tattoos of their skins with lazer treatment. This is not an easy proceedure for the cost of the average removal is anywhere over $1,000.00.

During the documentary, many of these women have admitted that putting-on a tattoo was a big mistake. In fact, one of the women interviewed in the documentary made the following statements: "...I was young and stupid... didn't know what I was doing... I will recommend to any other young girl out there ...don't do it it's stupid and it's not worth it...".

What I'm wondering here is why these women have decided to remove these tattoos. You took the pleasure of putting one on and now you're going to pay $1000.00 to have it remove. It doesn't make sense.

Last edited:

D_Master

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that they're getting older and/or married, maybe even having kids and that sexy back tattoo isn't so hot anymore. I find that when a chick is between 18-23 or so tats can be hot but after that it seems out of place. Plus once you age you become more mature and have to fit the image of a mature adult and having a tattoo doesn't real convey that for women. At least this all is my theory, coming from a 24 yr. old guy.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's the "bullseye" :D

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Many Ways said:
I agree, except I would change the "most" to "all".
If it's a decent looking one around the ankle or, maaaaybe a nice very little one on the shoulder, then I don't think I'd mind. Other than that, keep that sh*t off ya, ladies!

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scrumtulescence said:
If it's a decent looking one around the ankle or, maaaaybe a nice very little one on the shoulder, then I don't think I'd mind. Other than that, keep that sh*t off ya, ladies!
umm its her body she can do what she pleases with it, why you ngetting so upbeat over it, I dont care if a girls got tats or not, some people do it because they like the artform etc and not just to look cool.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
umm its her body she can do what she pleases with it, why you ngetting so upbeat over it, I dont care if a girls got tats or not, some people do it because they like the artform etc and not just to look cool.
blah blah.....I care cuz it's f*ckin ugly, and guess what, many chicks eventually come to the same realization as well! Only it's too late, cuz they already scarred their body with crappy "art". I've said it a billion times before, but a tattoo on a hot chick is like a bumpersticker on a Ferrari. KEEP THAT SH*T OFF YA, LADIES!

Evan_M

Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
That's fine if you actually like tats on a woman. Otherwise you sound like a chump. Tattoos are ugly and IMO a sign of a gal who either has been around, was overly impulsive, has no taste or all of the above. I see the 30 something girls at weddings now and what might of been once a "pretty rose" or whatever looks like a hideous birth mark.

Chaos-Knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the one where they say they have a mouse tattoo
below the belly button, then when you can't find it they say
theyr pvssy ate it :p

Some of the tattoo people are very skilled and do a good job,
and a tattoo in the right places looks good.

I'll probably get a dragon tattoo cause I want to, not to impress
anyone.And because I like dragons alot.

One thing you guys are forgetting is that a tattoo is
a good opening for convo.
"Hey awesome tattoo,where'd you get it done ... bla bla ... ect"

I'm around bikers alot so it is the norm,just don't cover your
entire body with em.

If you'r a bible thumper going to church then maybe it would be a sin :D

To each his own.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it might be the in thing to do guys but umm we aren't all brainwashed MTV kids, there are such things as tribal tattoos. Maybe if you lived in a country where the ethnic minority hasn't been killed off you would know.

Also if the person really beliefs that tattoo is an art form they will get it touched up every few years so that in 15-20 years it still look good.

I have a Japanese friend who has an ancient dragon tattoo across his upper torso apparently it shows his ancestry from a few thousand years back.

Another friend of mine is covered in tribal tattoos from his neck to his knees mofo looks like a beast when playing rugby.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tattoos remind me of the years of sacrifice I went through. The family I left behind. My fallen brothers. The good times. The bad times. My warrior culture. My brand.

To say I got my tattoos because it's "the in thing" is just ridiculious. My tattoos have a very deep and personal meaning. They are as much a part of me as my mindset is.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Be honest:

Would you have tattoed your body back when only truckers and druggies sported them?

How old are your tattoos?
A few years.

I don't know. As a member of generation Y tattoos have never been a big taboo in this society. Though I was raised with the notion they are stupid.

I will concede that most people (older/profesionals) view people with tats in a certain (unfavorable) way. And I hate these guys with full sleeves complaining when people won't hire them.

However, nowdays tattoos are generaly acceptable. As younger generations take over they will be just as part of modern culture as anything else.

Some people do get tattoos because it is the in thing to do. These are the same type of people who are goths, punks, emos, skaters, or bikers. Most of them are lost in search of an identity. By altering their appearance they find acceptance with others like them. (BTW, not everybody in the mentioned catergories are posers.)

Or they see tattoos as a way to rebel (not so much anymore), a way to be cool (fake cool), or a way to gain an image.

Others (like me) get tattoos because they have true deep meening. Or even some because they appreciate the art form (which can be amazing). Not to mention the cultural issues.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a tattoo of a penis on my head. That way when people call me a ****head, I can reply, "no sh!t sherlock!"