Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women REALLY hate facial hair

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Urrrm no THEY DON'T, actually the last time i grew a beard i had 2 girls fighting for me!. They both said they had told me ages ago that i looked cool with it on holiday. I swear the sooner i had shaved it off, they both went off me. The point is while they're shallow, beards and facial hair DO make a difference!.

Just remember not EVERY women likes the same thing just as you don't like the same type of women as everyone else right?.

Donnx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of being a man or spotted as one is facial hair. It's been like this since the dawn of mankind. And will not change. Social programming is the true "rooster
blocker".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about the Duck Dynasty guys? I'm starting to more guys copying this look.

Johnny_Y_Mac

Reaction score
Donnx said:
Part of being a man or spotted as one is facial hair. It's been like this since the dawn of mankind. And will not change. Social programming is the true "rooster
blocker".
I used to think the same way, but it is now my belief that culture trumps nature. Have you ever seen a woman with unshaven legs and armpits and had your inner-beast turned on? I have not. I find it a turn off.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Johnny_Y_Mac said:
I used to think the same way, but it is now my belief that culture trumps nature. Have you ever seen a woman with unshaven legs and armpits and had your inner-beast turned on? I have not. I find it a turn off.
Nah, never has and never will. If that were true this new epidemic of facebooking spergy's would be getting laid like rockstars. Your in the wrong place to be pushing the equalist agenda. I suggest you stick around, get a few lays under your belt and maybe even grow some facial hair. You'll soon see this last 5 decades of social programming has been for naught.

Btw I'd bet dollars to donuts in a hypothetical scenario you were stuck on an island with an 8 who was without a razor your cack would be just as hard.

Johnny_Y_Mac

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Btw I'd bet dollars to donuts in a hypothetical scenario you were stuck on an island with an 8 who was without a razor your cack would be just as hard.
Haha true. But, if there were twin women on that island and one shaved, but the other one didn't, I would think the shaven women was much better looking and would be taking her much more often than the unshaven woman. Why would I think like this? It is socially programmed. For women, I believe it's more individual since in some social circles beard are accepted and others they are not.

Some women loved my beard but more than half hated it. I'm experimenting right now with a long hair (collar length) and beard to see if that combo works, but my hair has a long way to go. I'm looking at a 12 mos investment and Ill let you know how that goes.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently grew a goatee and find I'm getting many positive comments. I was reticent to do so as my beard grows in as salt & pepper, even though my head hair is light brown.

I'm definitely garnering more positive female attention with the beard. But the thing that is very important is that it's nicely defined & well-trimmed.

Stort_Brød

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Y_Mac said:
that's because 99.99% of women shave their legs armpits and mo's since you were born so you have been brought up to see this as normal. sure you will always get the odd glance at a chick who has a lil stubble but how often have you seen a full blown hairy leg on a female?

whereas there has always been a much higher % of men who have had beards all throughout history and continue to have them today so it is much more of a normal.

A beard is a natural sign for the one thing women love about men... what is it? TESTOSTERONE!!! it makes a man look like a man and gives her that feeling of seeing a raw beast instead of this shaved 12 year old boy look a like of a puzzy cat.

I'm all about the facial hair and think if you can grow a beard then DO IT but with a great beard comes great responsibility, don't have a caveman beard no one likes them. instead take good care of it, shave your neck beard ( gives her another place to kiss you ) wash it and condition it along with a good beard oil / hair tonic so you keep it nice and soft along with keeping your skin from flaking underneath it, get it trimmed if you see the need instead of having it wild. chicks say they don't like beards... that is absolute B.S they just don't like a badly maintained beard is all.

I don't know about my other fellow bearded men but I have had random chicks just come up to me and start stroking my beard and BAM instant kino opening to start touching and feeling her. so it is an instant win! plus who doesn't like a good beard stroking oh and her bearded clam haha.

Donnx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Johnny_Y_Mac said:

I can understand your thoughts. But remember, someone or something you observed/learned in your life taught you that this to be normal and attractive. The reason why women shave because us perverted men love younger women who naturally don't possess that hair you speak of at their ripe age. I tell you this, I like women no matter if they are French with hair in the armpits or have hairs around the a-hole. As long as I see 2 natural pie holes between those legs. I am good. :woo:

If you consider history, fads, culture, fashion fades in time. Nature doesn't. It doesn't care about the downed economy, nor politics. Trees, stars, the sun, animals and the world keeps going forward in my world.

str8-2-BONEzone

Don Juan
Reaction score
:wave: its not about the facial hair its about shown the ALPHA u gotta give her a GUN SHOW or get her to go str8 2 bone zone

if ur not ALPHA ull be a looser lol :cuss:

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a **** if they like it, we're MEN and we do what we WANT. I've now completed my beard look, so i shall let you guys know what kind of attention i get.

But the man makes the beard, not the beard makes the man.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I rock the ole 3-day-no-shave look. Chicks dig the look but they hate the way it feels against their neck. I gave a woman a terrible rash one time because of my stubble...didn't stop her from fvcking me though.

Erotiaris

Reaction score
Hello. I am from Greece and in my country the 2 basic things that women find attractive in a man's appearance are facial hair and height! Its like a new wave of fashion there. You almost see everyone with a beard mostly the ages under 30. Kinda pathetic. So I disagree with the thread. It all depends in culture and fashion waves because most people(especially women) are sheep.

Vigs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a full beard. Used to have a goatee. My head is shaved because I'm going bald.

Beards are "in" right now. I get more play with the full beard.

NileWaters

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about being a man and doing whatever the **** you want? I think what women find attractive is a guy who's a leader and not a follower of trends, who'll grow a beard or shave it just because somebody told them it's the inn look.

Grow some balls and do your own thing.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score