Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women preferring black/Latino men over white men

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane28

Reaction score
This isn't meant to be a racist post and it's more like I'm stating what has become reality at least from what I see. I know that it's the character and "game" of a man that counts the most when picking up women regardless of if you're light-skinned or you have a darker skin tone but have any other white guys on here noticed that most attractive women seem to be with men who have at least an olive skin tone now? At least that's what I'm noticing in Chicago where I live. A lot of women used to respond very well to me but in the past 6 months - a year, things have really tailed off and it isn't like anything about my appearance changed because I still look the same and I'm in very good shape though I'm a bit on the short side at 5'9".

I've been told that I'm good-looking in the past but it seems like even many white women are with those men now despite not really having anything in common in terms of their background. I have a handful of friends who are also considered attractive and have been called "hot" in the past by women when we've been out but they have also been in long dry spells in terms of meeting women. Do you think it's because of the media and how they are portraying white men vs. black or Latino men now? Do you think that it's because of the myth that they are more well-endowed in the case of black men? I'm just curious to hear some opinions. To the mod, you can close this if the responses start focusing too much on stereotypes but otherwise I'd like to get the opinions of other people here based on what they've heard from women that they know etc.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not being racist, you're just asking a question.

What you're noticing is what happens in most larger cities - opportunities for women and men to date outside of their ethnicity. I'm a white guy who definitely finds darker skin exotic, and I live in NYC, so I try to take full advantage of the bounty of multiethnic women here.

You probably aren't noticing all of the white/white couples out there because they're not exceptional to you.

Even so, the truth is, I may have a personal preference for darker skin tones, or dark hair...however, I'm not going to choose a black or hispanic girl who's a 5 over a pale white girl who's an 8. Hot is hot, regardless of one's ethnic makeup. This holds ESPECIALLY true for women, who put less stock in physical appearance than do men.

Sure, there might be some white women out there who think they'll find a bigger d*ck, or want to piss off ol' ma and pa by dating a black guy, but by and large the rules of seduction are the same for all men. You live in Chicago, so you're bound to see more mixed-race couples. It's also much more widely accepted in 2008 than it was even 20 years ago.

If you're open to it, you should cast a wide net, date some girls who are black, latina, Indian, Asian...if that's your thing. And if things have tailed off for you, it probably has more to do with you and your game than with some nationwide phenomenon of interracial dating. I'm not trying to insult you, but whenever I hit a dry spell, I examine what I might be doing wrong.

shane28

Reaction score
If you're open to it, you should cast a wide net, date some girls who are black, latina, Indian, Asian...if that's your thing
I'm very open to dating women of other ethnicities and in fact, Latinas are actually my preference but attractive non-white women don't seem to very open to dating white men unless you're 6'2"+. The only white guys I've seen with attractive non-white women (and I haven't seen many) are usually real tall. They say that Asian women love white men but I haven't seen more than a handful of Asian-white guy couples in the 5 years I've lived here.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about how tall you are, since you can't change that. I'm the same height as you are, and I get a lot more action than my friend who is 6'4", because I'm more confident and flirtatious than he is.

Trust me, women of any ethnicity will respect a man who is confident in himself, above all else. If women all dated the men they SAY they want, they'd all date tall guys....and they don't, do they?

And...that's interesting...i see a lot of Asian girls dating white guys in New York.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shane28 said:
The only white guys I've seen with attractive non-white women (and I haven't seen many) are usually real tall. They say that Asian women love white men but I haven't seen more than a handful of Asian-white guy couples in the 5 years I've lived here.
Huh? I'm 5'8 and I've had asian, latinas, and arab women. I love exotic chicks.

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, vanilla gets old after a while. I'm a 6'3" white guy and I prefer latinas. They seem to appreciate me more than the feminist, entitled white chicks do. Oops, the thread was about women prefering dark men. Sorry. Yeah, fatties and disturbed girl like that sort of thing. Sorry if I offend, but those types seem to need the attention they will only get from guys that just want to get laid without remorse or guilt.

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
act like John Mayer. He's a pasty white boy that has women lined up around the block.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This jerkoff makes different screen names, and makes basically identical posts about race. About every month or so. He is messed up in the head don't talk to him.

shane28

Reaction score
re: DJVladdy

Sorry buddy but I'm new to this board. How you can say that this post is racism is beyond me. I just posed a simple question.

To Persistent exaction, some "white boys" may be pasty but some black and brown boys have a little too much color on your skin and many of you look basically the same. So it evens out.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shane28 said:
This isn't meant to be a racist post and it's more like I'm stating what has become reality at least from what I see. I know that it's the character and "game" of a man that counts the most when picking up women regardless of if you're light-skinned or you have a darker skin tone but have any other white guys on here noticed that most attractive women seem to be with men who have at least an olive skin tone now? At least that's what I'm noticing in Chicago where I live. A lot of women used to respond very well to me but in the past 6 months - a year, things have really tailed off and it isn't like anything about my appearance changed because I still look the same and I'm in very good shape though I'm a bit on the short side at 5'9".

I've been told that I'm good-looking in the past but it seems like even many white women are with those men now despite not really having anything in common in terms of their background. I have a handful of friends who are also considered attractive and have been called "hot" in the past by women when we've been out but they have also been in long dry spells in terms of meeting women. Do you think it's because of the media and how they are portraying white men vs. black or Latino men now? Do you think that it's because of the myth that they are more well-endowed in the case of black men? I'm just curious to hear some opinions. To the mod, you can close this if the responses start focusing too much on stereotypes but otherwise I'd like to get the opinions of other people here based on what they've heard from women that they know etc.
You're f(cked. Game has nothing to do with skin tone, race, or anything else for that matter. You're a daft ****.

Also - I'm old enough to know a racist twaat and you are one. Grow some nuts and stop defining game by race you silly little c*nt.

Oh yeah, and I'm white, you daft little poofter, and I've bedded black women. You stupid Khunt.

You're a sad tw@t with no balls and that's you're only problem, so stop bringing race into it you wanker.

I'm so sick of posts by newbie idiots like this. Someone delete this ****ing thread. To all you young guys - don't even take this ****ing tool's thread to heart.

smoothtalker72

Don Juan
Reaction score
shane28 said:
To Persistent exaction, some "white boys" may be pasty but some black and brown boys have a little too much color on your skin and many of you look basically the same. So it evens out.
sounds like a racist to me

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
American whites have suffered during the times of PC. Compared to Russians and the Spanish, Greeks... American Whites are pretty metro. However, you cant influence, contrary to the line "one person can make a difference" most people can't make any difference at all. So chill out and find some lady that likes you cause talking about this stuff online will probably only piss you off more.

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shane28 said:

Attributing your recent lack of success with women to women "preferring" certain races is precisely the reason women steer clear of men like you.

She can smell the lack of confidence a mile away.

That said, it's not uncommon at all to see inter-racial dating in big cities. Perhaps you didn't notice it before b/c you were meeting women...now that you're not, you've all sudden been alerted to this "epidemic".

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you have to understand, every white woman and every woman in general, has their own preferences. There are some white women that don't even see race as a factor, they just see men. There are some white women out there that DO prefer dating their own race. There are white women out there who DO prefer to date black guys. Heck, there are white girls out there that prefer ASIAN guys. Point is, every woman has her own taste. But generally in my experience, most girls don't care about race. And hell, if you're confident enough, you could probably STILL pull the girl even if you weren't her racial preference.

But yeah, around my university, I see plenty of same race couples and plenty of interracial ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.