Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women over 40 want kids? Why?

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
In a bit of qunandry as I'm a mid-40s man that keeps running women that are 40+ wanting children. The main thing they all have in common is that they never had children, even though some have been married before and never had kids with the previous guy.

I even know this 47 year old woman that wants kids and I'm like "Really? So when your kid reaches 10 years old, and your 55 AARP retirement age, does that not appeal to you?"

It seems I better off dating single moms since you know pretty sure they don't want kids because they've been there, done that. lol

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women have an instinct for children especially if they have none of their own. I run into this all the time. And when they have children... they want grandchildren... Nothing new here except now modern science has pushed the window of opportunity to do this into her 40s.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women know what they want? When did this happen?

entucky

Banned
Reaction score
In a bit of qunandry as I'm a mid-40s man that keeps running women that are 40+ wanting children. The main thing they all have in common is that they never had children, even though some have been married before and never had kids with the previous guy.

I even know this 47 year old woman that wants kids and I'm like "Really? So when your kid reaches 10 years old, and your 55 AARP retirement age, does that not appeal to you?"

It seems I better off dating single moms since you know pretty sure they don't want kids because they've been there, done that. lol
What's wrong with you, stupid jerk?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well they have an instinct for that but there are also social factors about it.
Women in general are herd creature following fashion and social rules so while they are now allowed to be accepted by living a sex and the city life style, once they pass their 40s they slowly turn into backround noise with no attention from men and younger women too.

Once they find out that their character no longer works for validation and affiliation they simply turn back to the old route which grant them love and validation from a husband and kids plus a defined accepted social role.
She can afford being a radical when she is young and cute but once she gets old and unattractive she needs something solid to hold ground.