Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women-only TV company implods in an estrogen soaked mess.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ny-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I can understand why people want to believe that women look out for each other - because with men in power at work and in politics, it makes sense for us to stick together.
In fact, there was a time when I believed in the Sisterhood - but that was before women at war led to my emotional and financial ruin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...d-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html#ixzz2r8o0ULeF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My deputy, Sarah, the general manager, first showed how much style mattered when she advertised for an office assistant and refused to hire the best-qualified girl because she could not distinguish Missoni from Marc Jacobs.
:crackup:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My deputy, Sarah, the general manager, first showed how much style mattered when she advertised for an office assistant and refused to hire the best-qualified girl because she could not distinguish Missoni from Marc Jacobs. This girl would have been making tea and running errands. But I didn't challenge the decision not to hire her because I had a policy of picking my battles carefully.
Forget for a moment how ridiculous the statement is. She was worried about picking battles with her DEPUTY.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Forget for a moment how ridiculous the statement is. She was worried about picking battles with her DEPUTY.

Yup. There was no hierarchy (male leadership) and no consensus (female leadership). And thus nothing got done.

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is classic. The worst run organizations I've encountered have been female dominated ones.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now THAT article I'm just gonna have to archive for future arguments!