Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women only preceive tall men as BF material? just my personal experience?

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your height is not the issue. If you haven't already, read Pook's post on ********.

Unlike having money, (which you can change.) or your looks (which you can improve to a point.), your height isn't going to change. There is nothing you can do about it, you have to accept it. I am 5'10 also, I've never had any issues with height.

Accept the things you cannot change and improve what you can.

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think anything with "unless" attached is flawed.

"Short guys can't get a girlfriend unless they're (insert desirable trait here).

So basically it's not true. Basically not all women care about height and all of them will ignore it if you have other positive traits. So basically it's not that important.

If you said "Guys with really bad personalities, no front teeth and HIV can't get girlfriends" there would be no unless. Doesn't matter if he was tall at that point. That guy is ****ed.

Just IMO. I can't say for sure because I am average height and never had it commented on.

Joe Rogan is 5'8" or less and his wife is like 6 ft. They have a few children.

He's a famous multimillionaire with a bodybuilder physique. But if you look at him he's basically just an average looking slobby dude who put effort into his life then got to pick out whatever model wife he wanted.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
every single attractive girl i know or meet is dating the same guy, he is 6'0-6'2 white guy with a weak dad body, i think they all figure that type of guy is closest they will come to dating brad pitt so thats why they all go for that same type, its the same guy my sister has only ever dated as well
this is so true LOL

id rather be my height and ripped then 6-2 dad bod...would rather be 6-2 an jacked but hey we cant have it all lol

DanDanTheDrywallMan

Reaction score
In my experience women who are of middling height (5'4" - 5'7) tend to be the least picky with height. Really short girls and really tall ones seem to like the really tall guys.

But height in men is a lot like prettiness in women. It might the first thing they notice and the thing that initially attracts them, but it is definitely not the be all and end all.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8 here. Short acquaintance or insta-date I have been turned down twice for height... in my lifetime (that I know).
My partner count is over 50, with several LTR's with women taller than myself, and many more encounters with taller women.
Never once have I been told I am too short after any kind of relations, fling or otherwise.

Some women do have a preference, and you will simply not be on the radar of one who likes tall guys to begin with.
Same as for me, your average HB5/6 chubby girl with a cute face is simply not in my sights, at all... regardless of age or height.

current plate from OLD:
her: how tall are you?
Me: 5'8
her: I'm 5'6 and you are perfect for me

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehehe.. I am 6'7" I have a great time with the woman I am seeing now but she knows I am not ideal boyfriend material.

FinallyFree

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience women who are of middling height (5'4" - 5'7) tend to be the least picky with height. Really short girls and really tall ones seem to like the really tall guys.

But height in men is a lot like prettiness in women. It might the first thing they notice and the thing that initially attracts them, but it is definitely not the be all and end all.
I've noticed the same thing. Girls who are 4'11" or 5'9" are obsessed with tall men. Women who are normal height never notice height.

Like everything else about relationships, it's a compensation thing. Everyone is looking for a partner who compensates for their own insecurities.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hogwash, I am six feet tall and don't have women throwing themselves at my feet. I see short guys with chicks all the time. I know a guy who is 5'7 and married to a pretty hot chick, while his 6'2" friend struggles with women.