Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women on the front lines in Combat

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
As long as they meet the same training requirements as men, I don't think there's any problem with it.

Sure- biologically, women aren't as suited for combat as men on the whole. But, there is no question that we are dealing with outliers here, and not a typical female. Sex/ gender alone should not be a reason for disqualification.
Jeff

Would you really wish to share a foxhole with some fattie who joined the Army because she was bored out of her mundane life in Po Dunk? Would you trust her physically to haul your wounded a$$ behind the lines if it came down to that? Would you trust her to not become emotional and get all teary eyed when she get's scared at the moment of truth when the enemy is shooting at you?

I don't care if they do meet the requirements. They are, for the most part, too fvcking emotional by their nature to handle combat.

Let em' stay in the rear with the gear.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Jeff

Would you really wish to share a foxhole with some fattie who joined the Army because she was bored out of her mundane life in Po Dunk? Would you trust her physically to haul your wounded a$$ behind the lines if it came down to that? Would you trust her to not become emotional and get all teary eyed when she get's scared at the moment of truth when the enemy is shooting at you?

I don't care if they do meet the requirements. They are, for the most part, too fvcking emotional by their nature to handle combat.

Let em' stay in the rear with the gear.
What fattie is going to be physically fit enough to even make it through basic training? Come on now.

The women that would be on the frontlines would not be the typical women we encounter in every day life- they would no doubt be extremely masculine. We are speaking of outliers here, not the female population as a whole.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
What fattie is going to be physically fit enough to even make it through basic training? Come on now.

The women that would be on the frontlines would not be the typical women we encounter in every day life- they would no doubt be extremely masculine. We are speaking of outliers here, not the female population as a whole.
Well, I simply disagree.

I did four years in combat arms. Hate to say it, but the women that I knew in the Army at the time were nothing more than uneducated trailer trash who were looking for a bit of excitement. Many of them simply got pregnant and were discharged. I would guess most didnt even know who the daddy was let alone what platoon he was assigned to if she did.

I still would not wish to fight with some bull dyke even if she was "masculine."

There are just some things in the world that women should do, and some things that only men should do. This is one of them.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If femenists were into equality and not into privaliges for women, they would demand that women make up half the deaths in a conflict.

That would be equality.

Giving women a choice to go into combat and giving men no choice is female privalige I think.

In Germany the men have to go into the army for national service, but the women get to choose if they serve or not!

How quaint, they get to play soldier or not, and call it being equal.