Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women on the board?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I've noticed a bunch of women showing up on the discussion forums lately.

While I don't have any objection to this, it's not always apparent right away what gender someone is, especially to people who haven't been here a while.

Sometimes they have good input, but as in real life, sometimes women say things that don't reflect how they REALLY feel or what they do in real life. In other words, the nicest way I can say this is that some of the female posters' info/advice is 'suspect'.

Is there some way we could have an indicator of gender as part of the user information displayed with each post, just so we have an idea where info/advice is coming from?

Not trying to p*ss anyone off. Just a thought. :)

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, um, Squirrels...Check about two-three threads down man. :D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they have good input, but as in real life, sometimes women say things that don't reflect how they REALLY feel or what they do in real life. In other words, the nicest way I can say this is that some of the female posters' info/advice is 'suspect'.

Is there some way we could have an indicator of gender as part of the user information displayed with each post, just so we have an idea where info/advice is coming from?
As a female poster, I understand if my advice is taken with a grain of salt. I would feel the same way about a guy posting over on an all-female forum. You don't have to believe me, but I really have no reason to **** with you guys...

I've been told by a lot of my female friends that I am too much like a guy when it comes to sex and dating and I've been told by some of my male friends how cool it is that I'm not fake and *****y like other girls. Not sure how true either of those statements are. :confused: But basically I think it's wack some of the **** that girls pull on guys... I mean, so is the **** you guys pull on girls, but it's different the **** guys pull. I guess my friends have a point, because I am more likely to be pulling some reverse DJ moves than the games girls play with guys.

So I don't know how accurate my advice would be necessarily, but I'm definitely coming from a place of honesty. Although, you have no reason to believe that I guess.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I guess my friends have a point, because I am more likely to be pulling some reverse DJ moves than the games girls play with guys.
oh yeah, theres nothing more of a turn-on then a girl becoming a man when you are trying to pick her up.

i can barely keep it down just thinking about it.... oh...baby....

:rolleyes:

:D

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oreo_renegade
oh yeah, theres nothing more of a turn-on then a girl becoming a man when you are trying to pick her up.

i can barely keep it down just thinking about it.... oh...baby....

ha ha ha... First of all, I don't "become" a man, LOL, second of all, it's not when a guy is trying to pick me up necessarily. I just don't always fall for some of the BS guys pull that a lot of other girls just eat up. I know this probably goes against the whole DJ-code but guys can be real with me because I recognize the game.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes and can we do SOMETHING about flaming people purely on the basis of gender. It's childish, shows a lack of balls.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
yes and can we do SOMETHING about flaming people purely on the basis of gender. It's childish, shows a lack of balls.
I agree. I miss the old days when nobody started crying if women posted on the forums (well, not as much as nowdays anyway). Even though I still wouldn't take dating advice from most women, I find it amuzing how the new generation of DJ's seem to believe that you have to hate and bash women in order to become a DJ...

BTW, before the entire new newbie generation of summer '03 comes flaming me (again); let it be known once and for all that I am a male, and I don't have to read the Bible because I've already read it several times over these about 2 years when the DJ Bible has existed.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I'm not FLAMING anyone. I have no problem with women posting on the forums. I'd just prefer to know, that's all. :)

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhm I don't think she ment you, squirrels... and btw I agree with you too, I think it would be great if there would be a gender indication, so we would know who we were talking to.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I'm not FLAMING anyone. I have no problem with women posting on the forums. I'd just prefer to know, that's all. :)
no Anson is right, I did not mean you. :D I think you are a witty, insightful person.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Okay,
I've been on this board for a while, can somebody tell me who btw is?
ha ha ha ha ha ha Helter Skelter you crack me up!!!!!!

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Okay,
I've been on this board for a while, can somebody tell me who btw is?
Btw is a famous DJ known also as the "by the way" :p

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
I think somebody's just afraid of getting hit for flirting with a guy.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea that says a lot espically coming from a girl