Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women on Reddit admit to being disgusted by non-handsome men

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I can see point of what he's saying, but I don't believe in 10s myself. A 10 would be perfect, and no one is perfect. And I certainly am not perfect myself.
What do you mean Zekko. I thought I was a 10 ;)

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who is a slightly-below-average-looking guy (chubby with red hair) this doesn't surprise me. But it's only slightly above, average, and slightly below girls who get offended. These are superficial women who are constantly playing status and looks games with other women and their egos are hurt by uglier guys not recognizing their status and looks and acting accordingly. Beautiful women hear this sh!t a hundred times a day and unattractive women tend to be glad to hear a compliment no matter where it comes from.

Most of my lays have been out of my league, either too high or too low. There is something about me that attracts outliers rather than similars but not sure what it is. I know this, as a weird looking dude I generally have to play the long con to get good looking girls. Multiple interactions with beautiful friends of friends where I show off my excellence subtly.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully all these women in the thread get hit by a bus tomorrow..,,

newtothis_

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like saying money from a high corporate ceo has more value than if a homeless person just gave you 1 million dollars. You'd take it but in the back of your mind you'd be like wtf, I don't want to spend this it has no real substance.

I think both men and women are guilty of this but for a woman to admit it I believe it comes down to being annoyed the guy said it with an insecure undertone rather than his actual "unattactive" looks.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny...what's this crap about big chicks being acceptable in our culture nowadays?

So I'm guessing it's fashionable for guys to be lardazz and sexy too. Problem solved.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just now read the Reddit post. Read another one a while back. Maybe I'm too old for that bull****. I see nothing there worth wasting time on. Just a place for God-knows who to make someone else feel blah. Or worse. That's what is wrong with our current culture. Among many others. Young feminists especially could hurt a guy bad in a place like that, for no good reason other than to make themselves feel temporarily validated. yay