Women never lie. *video*

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find what this guy says here to be absolutely true. Women will state what they believe to be true to go along with the narrative, and not what is actually or factually true to

I've seen it happen countless times. This is why when men keep their frame, women will conform to it. Thoughts?

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can even lie about someone to not get killed, but kill the one that tried to exposed her. Only to keep her image.

Basically, not only women can do that. But I believe that women are way more better than men when the subject is to lie.

I've got surprised with some truths I've found that I couldn't even imagined that a woman could keep that for so long.

The more a woman try to show her best side to society, the worse their lies.

Same for men. Had some male "friends" that tried to bang the girl I was going out and silently tried to seduce her or even defame me to that woman. Some of those girls made me the favor to expose that to me, so I can catch that early.

We can only be more honest with people and with ourselves if we transcend our innate Ignorance and everything that comes with it (Rage, Envy, Jealous...). This is something I learned in Buddhism and it is something that completely changed my vision of life.

How to do that... Raising our awareness. How? Observation and Meditation.

Getting out of that Matrix is the most important step.