Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women manager & HR are more critical than men?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you guys noticed that women manager & HR are more critical than men?

how do you guys deal with women manager?

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only ever had one line manager that was a woman, although most companies you work for these days have women on the board. (I guess even the corporates need their window dressing) I got away with murder because she wanted to jump my bones and we clicked from day 1. Everyone elses life she made absolute hell. They hated her.

Having managed women, I have come to the conclusion I would never want to be managed by one again. Vindictive, self centered and childish beyond reason.

There is no way to deal with them. You tolerate them or you make plans to move on. You cant reason with an irrational creature and if she has it it for you she has it in for you.

Sorry, wish I could be more diplomatic about the whole thing but I have zero confidence in a womans ability to manage her own ****, let alone everyone elses. If you are having problems then only way to resolve it is to improve your personal relationship with her, not your professional one. Unfortunately for women they have no ability to separate the two.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You treat them like you would any other woman, make it her goal to prove herself to you.

Human nature didn't change with job descriptions. She's a woman and if she thinks you are of higher value than her and she thinks you know that, she will go out of her way to make you think she's an amazing woman. Not HR person, but woman. If you are a strong man who has confidence, it doesn't matter if she is technically "above you", you will be the one with higher value.

In the same way that they'll give you perks and pull strings when they like you, when they don't get their way, they will use your job against you. That's when you have to have some balls and not be afraid to put her in her place and tell her off. It is a fine line sometimes. But you have to cross it. Or she will never respect you. Human nature does not change with job titles.

Whenever you're dealing with women, you have to have balls. Whether they are girls you are dating, co-workers, or women who have authority over you, they have to fit into your frame.

You need to completely forget the concept that this is some 21st century office with rules and regulations and roles you're supposed to be playing. She's a woman, you're a man, you take over. And when you do it right, they will forget their job description. You will have certain leeway, that other guys WILL NOT have. You will be able to get away with murder, while the AFC co-worker you have, will get extra grief to make up for it.

Just like women come second in life, they come second in the workplace. Even when they have authority.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
I have come to the conclusion I would never want to be managed by one again. Vindictive, self centered and childish beyond reason.
I actually wouldn't mind. My last manager was a total b*tch for no reason, but it was fun when she tried to impose her will on me. Too bad I was friends with her boss which was a guy, and I replaced her. :D

Still friends, kind of. Outside of work she was really chill.

So yeah, do what reset ^ says. He knows how to control b*tches like this.

Monster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hooligan Harry said:
I have only ever had one line manager that was a woman, although most companies you work for these days have women on the board. (I guess even the corporates need their window dressing) I got away with murder because she wanted to jump my bones and we clicked from day 1. Everyone elses life she made absolute hell. They hated her.

Having managed women, I have come to the conclusion I would never want to be managed by one again. Vindictive, self centered and childish beyond reason.

There is no way to deal with them. You tolerate them or you make plans to move on. You cant reason with an irrational creature and if she has it it for you she has it in for you.

Sorry, wish I could be more diplomatic about the whole thing but I have zero confidence in a womans ability to manage her own ****, let alone everyone elses. If you are having problems then only way to resolve it is to improve your personal relationship with her, not your professional one. Unfortunately for women they have no ability to separate the two.
Truth