Women Make Me Sick...

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, almost literally. I've been receiving employment related training all week and we've had managers lecturing on their respective fields of expertise. I got stuck sitting at the table at the front of the room and today a couple of HB 7-8's did a presentation (separately) near my table, right in front of me about two feet away.

My anxiety and discomfort is so great I could only look at them a few times in their hour long presentations. Had to look at the table, play with my pen, look at the floor, etc. My stomach was churning and hurting so bad, I really felt like I was going to be sick right there. It was like being in hell.

When the male presenters resumed their work, I felt 100% better. They didn't stand anywhere near as close, and I have no problems anxiety wise with them. I know this is totally backwards to what it should be. Being around women just sorta creeps me out nowadays.

To paraphrase GNR's song 'Out to Get Me', am I just fvckin' gone, or what?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it man they are two women, what's the big deal, and you're 37?

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you so anxious about? What is going to happen in your mind? Maybe you should go to a psych if it is so extreme. Nobody should react to a HB 7-8 like that.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... very perceptive, I am indeed 37. You guys are making a correalation between age and experience. Doesn't always work that way.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your fear has turned into a phobia. You need to take baby steps back to a healthy rational relationship with womenkind. Do you have any female friends? Are there women you interact with that don't make you nervous?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you are in really bad shape. You should start off by just saying "hi" and making eye contact to women you work with.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
it made him sick because he is so deep in his own AFCness that he feels threatened by women who actually are above him business-wise

dude - why did you not start solving your problems 15 years ago?

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it's a good thing they weren't 9's, we might have had to get House on the case. You might do well to talk to some 5's and 6's just to get your feet wet. I'm saying fvck them, (i mean you can :p ) but just get comfy.

You have to WITHOUT A DOUBT put yourself in more situations around women. I'm a firm believer and facing your fears head on ( and ice cream :up: ), you just gotta :up: man up and do it.

Good luck.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
i think that most guys who have trouble with girls are wayyyy too goody goody - i seriously feel like these guys who have no success whatsoever never have gotten drunk and let liquid courage take over when trying to pimp some pvssy......seriously if u feel like u have no hope, try getting drunk and going out, you will see your game drastically change, because all fear will be eliminated

just don't make it an every day thing obviously

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use to take some heavy drugs or get drunk before I went out with girls, then I realized it really isn't needed, it's a lot cheaper lol to do it sober.

What you have to do, is just start talking to girls as if they are equal to you (don't think about sex), do this a thousand times and you'll be cured.

The only thing I wonder is how the hell you haven't killed yourself yet if you have not even conversed with others. We are social animals, we need to do this, so do they.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awww I feel bad for youuu.
There are not enough swear words in the english language that can/should be used on someone like you.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Awww I feel bad for youuu.
There are not enough swear words in the english language that can/should be used on someone like you.
What the ****?

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
it made him sick because he is so deep in his own AFCness that he feels threatened by women who actually are above him business-wise

dude - why did you not start solving your problems 15 years ago?
No, that's not really accurate. I earn as much if not more than these women managers.

Real

Banned
Reaction score
CanuckinSK said:
I mean, almost literally. I've been receiving employment related training all week and we've had managers lecturing on their respective fields of expertise. I got stuck sitting at the table at the front of the room and today a couple of HB 7-8's did a presentation (separately) near my table, right in front of me about two feet away.

My anxiety and discomfort is so great I could only look at them a few times in their hour long presentations. Had to look at the table, play with my pen, look at the floor, etc. My stomach was churning and hurting so bad, I really felt like I was going to be sick right there. It was like being in hell.

When the male presenters resumed their work, I felt 100% better. They didn't stand anywhere near as close, and I have no problems anxiety wise with them. I know this is totally backwards to what it should be. Being around women just sorta creeps me out nowadays.

To paraphrase GNR's song 'Out to Get Me', am I just fvckin' gone, or what?

enlist in the military, go to Iraq, and your problems of listening to women who are smart and educated (unlike you) will be over

you have a serious problem that you SHOULDA taken care of 15-20 years ago

hit the gym

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
i think that most guys who have trouble with girls are wayyyy too goody goody - i seriously feel like these guys who have no success whatsoever never have gotten drunk and let liquid courage take over when trying to pimp some pvssy......seriously if u feel like u have no hope, try getting drunk and going out, you will see your game drastically change, because all fear will be eliminated

just don't make it an every day thing obviously
I agree with some of what you say. I hardly ever drink, and have only been drunk a couple times in my life. I find that alcohol makes me REALLY depressed, so I usually don't bother to drink.

CanuckinSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real said:
enlist in the military, go to Iraq, and your problems of listening to women who are smart and educated (unlike you) will be over

you have a serious problem that you SHOULDA taken care of 15-20 years ago

hit the gym
You speak of my lack of intelligence and education, yet you put out a statement like that? That's a rather idiotic comment to make considering you know absolutely NOTHING about me or my past other than what I post here.

FYI:

-I'm a university graduate (business admin.).
-I have an above average IQ. (yes, I did have it tested).
-I have a very responsible job.
-I'm in above average shape for my age. I work out. My physical state has absolutely nothing to do with my problems.

How old are you anyway? At least have the balls to post your age in your profile.

GilHarris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
What are you so anxious about? What is going to happen in your mind? Maybe you should go to a psych if it is so extreme. Nobody should react to a HB 7-8 like that.
I can definitely relate to CanuckinSK as I'm in a similar situation. I've really regressed over the last year or two. Whenever I'm around a woman I'm attracted to I get kinda dizzy, have a hard time swallowing, stutter badly, and am overall very nervous. I wasn't always this bad, always was nervous but nowhere near this bad.