Women Love Sex

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine desire cannot be faked, a sexually experienced man know this and knows what to look for.

To see that doe eyed look she gives you after her legs (up on your chest) stop shaking uncontrollably after you felt her vagina contort and squeeze your shaft in uncontrolled pulses as she makes whatever noises she does is proof enough.

Most of you will never experience that, and I’m sad for you. It’s mostly your own fault for being so clueless and self-centered, not because women hate sex, or because vaginas don’t have enervation (10,000 nerve endings btw), it’s because you suck at sex.
I think a lot of men are just not meeting women that are actually highly attracted to them. Think about it this way, will a woman be more turned on by a tall, fit/athletic, handsome and well endowed guy or some guy that is short, fat, not particularly handsome and with a small penis? The first guy she is instantly aroused by, the 2nd guy she might seriously struggle to enjoy the interaction lol.

These men need to find women that are actually into them instead of wasting their time on women that see sex as a chore.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don’t love sex, they love validation from a man who they believe gets sex easily
Sex is a tool women use to obtain validation and access to this type of man
Women in the west participate in ONS/hoe phase because society tells them it makes them independent/cool and to gain leverage against men. They are brainwashed into thinking giving yourself fully to a man is weak so they gain experience and weaken the pair bond as a weapon ‘against the patriarchy’ essentially.
Women basically punish their future husband and benefit random chads.
It’s retarded logic.
Think Kim K. She will never fully submit to man because she’s had so many (better)men before. This allows her to dictate terms against her beta provider and divorce easily.
It’s a power play
Women with personality disorders are said to engage in causal sex due to high need for stimulation and low pair bonding ability. Narcissistic women borderline etc they probably make up majority of casual sex population

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
IMG_2017.jpeg

Women don’t love sex, they love validation from a man who they believe gets sex easily
Women in the west participate in ONS/hoe phase because society tells them it makes them independent/cool and to gain leverage against men. They are brainwashed into thinking giving yourself fully to a man is weak so they gain experience and weaken the pair bond as a weapon ‘against the patriarchy’ essentially.
It’s retarded logic.
Think Kim K. She will never fully submit to man because she’s had so many (better)men before. This allows her to dictate terms against her beta provider and divorce easily.
It’s a power play
Women with personality disorders are said to engage in causal sex due to high need for stimulation and low pair bonding ability. Narcissistic women borderline etc they probably make up majority of casual sex population

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s retarded logic.
It’s a power play
Whether she enjoys the feeling of a fat dvck in her or just likes the validation… she’s happy & I’m happy. And that’s really all that matters.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine desire cannot be faked, a sexually experienced man know this and knows what to look for.

To see that doe eyed look she gives you after her legs (up on your chest) stop shaking uncontrollably after you felt her vagina contort and squeeze your shaft in uncontrolled pulses as she makes whatever noises she does is proof enough.

Most of you will never experience that, and I’m sad for you. It’s mostly your own fault for being so clueless and self-centered, not because women hate sex, or because vaginas don’t have enervation (10,000 nerve endings btw), it’s because you suck at sex.
You are making shiit up. There are no nerve endings in the vag.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ok kids pull up a chair, class is in session.

The vagina is part of a complex system that includes various structures such as the vulva, ****oris, and cervix, each with its own set of nerve endings and types of sensitivity. The vagina itself is most sensitive near the opening and less so deeper inside. It contains pressure-sensitive nerve endings that contribute to sensations of fullness and stretching.

The ****oris, as previously mentioned, is particularly sensitive and has around 8,000 nerve endings, making it one of the most nerve-rich areas in the human body. It plays a significant role in sexual arousal and pleasure for many women. The ****oral nerve endings wrap around below the ****oris over the urethra into the vulva up to the root of the ****oris - the g-spot.

Nerve endings in these areas are connected to the pudendal nerve, which is responsible for sensations in the genital and anal regions. The type and distribution of nerve endings contribute to the complexity of sensations experienced, which can differ widely among individuals.

The vagina is designed to be pressure-sensitive largely because of its underlying musculature, specifically the pelvic floor muscles. These muscles surround the vaginal canal and respond to stretching and pressure. When something enters the vagina, be it a finger, or penis, these muscles and the pressure-sensitive nerve endings work together to produce a sensation of fullness or stretching.

This pressure sensitivity serves multiple functions, including facilitating sexual arousal and pleasure, aiding in childbirth, and retaining pelvic organs. The ability to sense pressure is important for these functions to occur effectively.

So, in addition to the varying number of nerve endings, the underlying muscles in the vaginal area contribute significantly to its overall sensitivity, specifically to pressure and fullness, which if leveraged correctly by a skilled man can make her orgasm without movement.

Of course the anatomy and physiology textbooks we had in med school are all part of some eloborate conspiracy right?

Anyway, take it or leave it. Keep telling yourself your little stories about female sexuality, wrap yourself in them, as they justify your inability to satisfy the women (if there actually are any) you engage with physically.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno about the rest, but with this part I agree with you

Last night a chick from bumble came straight to my house

She starts about closing the lights bla bla, I get her naked 2 times she does not want to actually slide it in

Then she tells me to go and lay in the bed, get her naked the 3rd time and start banging her for like 2-3 minutes. She tells me then that she does not feel good. I stop

Then after a while she jumps on me but also does not want me to slide it in

Then she says that she will go home, and I tell her that it is fine. She remained overnight ( did not want to push her outside, felt that she is retarded so I did not want to feel bad for kicking out an idiot in the middle of the night )

Try to bang her in the morning, did not really go further than a couple of kisses. She leaves and only gives me a hug

I am like, for sure she is an idiot but it takes a lot of emotional damage to start f8cking a dude and then feel an emotional blockage, even though down under she was like Niagara

“I did not came to your place at 11 pm to f8ck”( like any other woman that comes to your place lol ), one of the things she consistently was saying ( most likely not trying to feel like a sl8t)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is I'm not convincing some of you s.o.b.'s what is and what isn't. I feel for you. You're missing out on some of life's special moments. It's most likely whatever the hell you aren't doing. It all starts with how you make one feel. Ive never experienced some of the difficulty some of you have that would lead to opinions some share. Really sad. Work on your seduction skills.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try to bang her in the morning, did not really go further than a couple of kisses.
Did she bring her toothbrush with her or do you have a supply of toothbrushes for such occasions? How does that work? :rolleyes:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she bring her toothbrush with her or do you have a supply of toothbrushes for such occasions? How does that work? :rolleyes:
No toothbrush, all natural. This is not really a problem though haha

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway, take it or leave it. Keep telling yourself your little stories about female sexuality, wrap yourself in them, as they justify your inability to satisfy the women (if there actually are any) you engage with physically.
How the heck you know so much about female reproductive parts?

The issue is a lot of guys have trouble even connecting with 1 decent looking girl enough to get physical with her. All this anatomy may be good, but it doesn’t help with the skills to seduce a woman. I mean, if a man tells a woman “I know about the nerve endings in your…”. She would think he was a pervert.

I mean I could be wrong since I’m no player lIke some guys on here.

But to know about sex and female anatomy without being tall and dressing well and having hair and some money, it’s like taking a course on how to invest $1,000,000 without even having the money first.

Stay hard.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is a lot of guys have trouble even connecting with 1 decent looking girl enough to get physical with her. All this anatomy may be good, but it doesn’t help with the skills to seduce a woman. I mean, if a man tells a woman “I know about the nerve endings in your…”. She would think he was a pervert.

But to know about sex and female anatomy without being tall and dressing well and having hair and some money, it’s like taking a course on how to invest $1,000,000 without even having the money first.
So why Don”t guys focus on maximizing their fundamentals instead of coming out with bullsh1t conspiracy theories ?

Why most of the threads here are not about improving fundamentals, instead of conspiracy theories and whining?

All that mental power and rage can be put to better use ;)

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the heck you know so much about female reproductive parts?
The sheer ignorance in this thread... maybe it's the American school system, but in Dutch schools this information is taught to 12-14 year olds. It's one of the important reasons we don't have a problem with teenage pregnancies.

This is fundamental basic biology knowledge. You're human and you don't know about human anatomy? Educate yourself. And not by listening to the ignorant spouting nonsense in this thread.

Are you just pretending to be this dense or do you really think that just because you have this knowledge you should use it to seduce a woman?
Plus, you're dead wrong. Women like men who know female anatomy as they tend to make better lovers. And you don't need to tell her, she will know when you make love to her.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You making **** up. There are no nerve endings in the vag.
Ok kids pull up a chair, class is in session.

The vagina is part of a complex system that includes various structures such as the vulva, cliitoris, and cervix, each with its own set of nerve endings and types of sensitivity. The vagina itself is most sensitive near the opening and less so deeper inside. It contains pressure-sensitive nerve endings that contribute to sensations of fullness and stretching.

The cliitoris, as previously mentioned, is particularly sensitive and has around 8,000 nerve endings, making it one of the most nerve-rich areas in the human body. It plays a significant role in sexual arousal and pleasure for many women. The ****oral nerve endings wrap around below the ****oris over the urethra into the vulva up to the root of the ****oris - the g-spot.

Nerve endings in these areas are connected to the pudendal nerve, which is responsible for sensations in the genital and anal regions. The type and distribution of nerve endings contribute to the complexity of sensations experienced, which can differ widely among individuals.

The vagina is designed to be pressure-sensitive largely because of its underlying musculature, specifically the pelvic floor muscles. These muscles surround the vaginal canal and respond to stretching and pressure. When something enters the vagina, be it a finger, or penis, these muscles and the pressure-sensitive nerve endings work together to produce a sensation of fullness or stretching.

This pressure sensitivity serves multiple functions, including facilitating sexual arousal and pleasure, aiding in childbirth, and retaining pelvic organs. The ability to sense pressure is important for these functions to occur effectively.

So, in addition to the varying number of nerve endings, the underlying muscles in the vaginal area contribute significantly to its overall sensitivity, specifically to pressure and fullness, which if leveraged correctly by a skilled man can make her orgasm without movement.

Of course the anatomy and physiology textbooks we had in med school are all part of some eloborate conspiracy right?

Dude you are the flat earther here. Come up with a source for your lies. Btw nice distraction. We are not talking about the cliitoris we are talking about the vagina. The birth canal. So why the fuuck are you talking about cliitoris? How many nerve cells are in the vagina? How many nerve endings are there. Bring sources. Just look at wikpedia flat earther.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but sex isn’t going to create genuine desire if it’s not already there. I have had excellent great sex with plenty of my exes that didn’t see me as their top choice and they still resorted to playing games and toxic female behavior. In addition, her vagina might not even allow you have great sex.

To have the most genuine desire, you must be her type with the best characteristics.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dear Lord you’re a funny one. If I took the time to double source everything in my post APA style, you would simply dismiss the sources as some new world order, bildeburger, Lincoln was a vampire slayer conspiracy fake news. LMFAO.

I explained in detail how the nerve endings wrap around the anterior aspect of the opening of the vag, up and into it to the g-spot. Obviously you’ve had little to no experience with women, every man who has even paid the slightest amount of attention when sticking his penis in a woman knows this is a highly enervated are and source of great pleasure for women. Also if you’ve ever actually had sex with a woman and she has had an orgasm while you lay still, penetrating as deep as you can and just flexing your pelvic floor causing her to have an explosive O with barely any movement…well you’d know about the pressure points I’d described previously in the vagina. But alas, it’s lost on you.

You know what man? You win, it’s all me making up stuff. You’ve exposed me. God you’re amazing! I never want to spar with you again.

:rolleyes:
Dude you are the flat earther here. Come up with a source for your lies. Btw nice distraction. We are not talking about the cliitoris we are talking about the vagina. The birth canal. So why the fuuck are you talking about cliitoris? How many nerve cells are in the vagina? How many nerve endings are there. Bring sources. Just look at wikpedia flat earther.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Lord you’re a funny one. If I took the time to double source everything in my post APA style, you would simply dismiss the sources as some new world order, bildeburger, Lincoln was a vampire slayer conspiracy fake news. LMFAO.

I explained in detail how the nerve endings wrap around the anterior aspect of the opening of the vag, up and into it to the g-spot. Obviously you’ve had little to no experience with women, every man who has even paid the slightest amount of attention when sticking his penis in a woman knows this is a highly enervated are and source of great pleasure for women. Also if you’ve ever actually had sex with a woman and she has had an orgasm while you lay still, penetrating as deep as you can and just flexing your pelvic floor causing her to have an explosive O with barely any movement…well you’d know about the pressure points I’d described previously in the vagina. But alas, it’s lost on you.

You know what man? You win, it’s all me making up stuff. You’ve exposed me. God you’re amazing! I never want to spar with you again.

Yes flat earther I win. It is no surprise that you did not offer any source. Live in your fantasy world.

Serenity

Reaction score
You know, the uncontrolled emotional desires of the women you describe here goes against the calculated motive of women using sex as a tool for validation and access.

Which one is it? Are women logical and calculating, or are they ruled by their emotions in the moment? Is their use of sex rationally calculated or is it a result of their feelings in a moment when certain conditions are met? You're basically saying all women use sex purely in a utilitarian way. I say this goes against all conventional wisdom on this forum and otherwise, women are ruled by emotion. If they never felt they wanted sex then they just never would have it because feeling like it is essential to them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread still going?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Those of us who have put their penis in a vagina and seen the girl have a wild orgasm know. They love sex. And they can feel pleasure from intercourse.