Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
humans lie to maintain power!!!! women already have the power due to possessing vaginas . they are so powerful that they dwell in alternat realities supported by lies to everyone including themselves !!! women have no reason to tell the truth at all ... If you get mad at her she can just go f one of the 50 other men that are begging her to F

Last edited:

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. That's why I have no problem lying to women...

We got some captain save a hos that think God would burn to them a cinder if they lied to a woman.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:

We got some captain save a hos that think God would burn to them a cinder if they lied to a woman.
Good vid boxer, but you know the clowns on this site are going to be upset at the ideal of lying to a woman.

Iron

Don Juan
Reaction score

I try not to lie when I can because I have an absolute **** memory for such things, and nothing is more embarrassing for me than being found to be a fraud. Watched you video, liked how you talked about defending yourself and your free will. Interesting take, will remember it.

Semi-related.....how do you react when a women doesn't believe your tale? Poker face or something else?

Example:
HB8: What do you do for a living (a.k.a what's your income level?)
Iron: I'm my own boss. I do a lot of financial consulting for businesses and investors.
HB8: Ya sure....you're full of it.
Iron: :nervous:

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Because all women are exactly the same right? Read my sig, take it to heart.
Zarky, your sig go hard (tight!!) and I will remeber it also if I even feel down on myself. Real Talk

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just blows my mind. Some of you guys think it's perfectly fine to lie to women just because they lie to you? WTF is that! A real man does not lie, whether it's with women or your golden retriever. Tell the fVckin truth fellas. If somebody can't handle the truth, so be it. At least you have maintained your dignity and not lowered yourself to the level of others who are not worth your time to begin with.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In business, work and other dealings I tell the truth. If I'm just trying to get some skank in bed I'll lie my ass off, with no remorse. It's just a part of the game.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe henny said:
Good vid boxer, but you know the clowns on this site are going to be upset at the ideal of lying to a woman.
Thanks bro. I see the captain save a hos are jumping on the video.

"A real man doesn't lie to women"

Like I'm going to accept the definition of a real man from a weak symping ass p*ssy pandering punk.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Iron said:
I try not to lie when I can because I have an absolute **** memory for such things, and nothing is more embarrassing for me than being found to be a fraud. Watched you video, liked how you talked about defending yourself and your free will. Interesting take, will remember it.

Semi-related.....how do you react when a women doesn't believe your tale? Poker face or something else?

Example:
HB8: What do you do for a living (a.k.a what's your income level?)
Iron: I'm my own boss. I do a lot of financial consulting for businesses and investors.
HB8: Ya sure....you're full of it.
Iron: :nervous:
I've never had that happen. If you say it with confidence, she will accept anything you say.

Her: Are you just looking for sex?
Me: No baby. I'm looking for a genuine connection, a relationship with meaning.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I see the captain save a hos are jumping on the video.

"A real man doesn't lie to women"

Like I'm going to accept the definition of a real man from a weak symping ass p*ssy pandering punk.
There isn't any reason for any of us to take you seriously either

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Doesn't every man and woman lie? Especially in relationships. The truth will set you free, but a lie can be super effective too.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you do it right, there is no need to lie.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
This just blows my mind. Some of you guys think it's perfectly fine to lie to women just because they lie to you? WTF is that! A real man does not lie, whether it's with women or your golden retriever. Tell the fVckin truth fellas. If somebody can't handle the truth, so be it. At least you have maintained your dignity and not lowered yourself to the level of others who are not worth your time to begin with.
This ^
Allowing women's behavior to shape and mold your own is beyond weak.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
truth

jophil28 said:
This ^
Allowing women's behavior to shape and mold your own is beyond weak.
truth

having to lie to women because youre too afraid to be straight up is beyond cowardice

;)

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, who are you to define the standards of bravery and cowardice.

Hahaha. It's hilarious how you dare to define those standards to me.

Hidden-Hand

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no-thing wrong with lieing, period. Whither its to Women, Men, Dogs, etc. Lieing is a nessassary component to Power, which is why all political leaders throughout hisstory have lied to their peoples about somethings.

Lies can be very useful if used at the right time and in the right situation (Like anything else, be it kindness, genarosity, stealing, and even killing--Dont beelive me? I bet a CIA Field Officer would prove me right.) I would know, lies have gotten me out of many jams. This world is very cold, your ideal fairy tale world of love, peace and harmony does not exist and has never existed. There has always been lies, deciet, murdar, War, ect through all lof history.

Good and Evil are control mechanisms, so get with the programm and bee your oawn leeder.

GJ Theasianlover on not letting anyone define your reality but you.

---Lucifer