Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women leave the relationships when they are happy. [X Video]

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is the description of a nice guy who gives the woman everything they want.

And while they may seem happy on the outside, deep down on the inside they start to resent, then hate, then despise that man because they realize he has no backbone and they can get and do whatever they want from him or to him and he will still be there waiting like a little puppy dog.

Eventually it's enough to make them almost physically ill thinking about it and they have to get away.

Being happy with getting what they want and respecting the person they are getting it from are two vastly different things.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a game a man must play. Dangle the carrot, always keep them wanting more. Never give them 100%.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is an intrinsic flaw to this mans logic which provides a pretty glaring insight into the knowledge he possess about psychology which presents as minimal although the spirit of the idea is intact.

#1: Happiness is an emotion, regulated by your brain... Point blank, being happy is a choice... If you have an individual who is conditionally happy, that's not happiness, that's something else. Happy is something you would be on your own, without anybody around within reason of still having social contact... Women don't need men to be happy and men don't need women to be happy, you can simply choose to be happy and most people eventually do.

So what is he really saying then, in place of the word happy? Happy isn't the right word but it's the closest thing he knows to explain the concept, but this is gonna confuse a ton of people.

We are not able to make other people happy, the idea that you could based off of some provision or presence... Happiness is something unconditional, to attach a condition to it changes what it is.

I would say the better word would be enabling.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
There is an intrinsic flaw to this mans logic which provides a pretty glaring insight into the knowledge he possess about psychology which presents as minimal although the spirit of the idea is intact.

#1: Happiness is an emotion, regulated by your brain... Point blank, being happy is a choice... If you have an individual who is conditionally happy, that's not happiness, that's something else. Happy is something you would be on your own, without anybody around within reason of still having social contact... Women don't need men to be happy and men don't need women to be happy, you can simply choose to be happy and most people eventually do.

So what is he really saying then, in place of the word happy? Happy isn't the right word but it's the closest thing he knows to explain the concept, but this is gonna confuse a ton of people.

We are not able to make other people happy, the idea that you could based off of some provision or presence... Happiness is something unconditional, to attach a condition to it changes what it is.

People DO have the ability to make others happy or unhappy.

Ever hear of people who literally die from a broken heart when a loved one passed away? It's a recognized medical issue.

However, technically a person SHOULD be able to be happy with or without a person, but many use happiness they obtain from people for other voids of happiness in their life to cover those up.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Though there is some truth to this in some contexts, few men can be happy without woman. Hence I’ll always remember when I was a young womanless guy my psychologist, who didn’t mince words in discussion of women said, “If you don’t eventually find a woman, you’ll be one of the most miserable people on the planet.” I agreed with that, and quickly got my act together after that conversation.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However, technically a person SHOULD be able to be happy with or without a person, but many use happiness they obtain from people for other voids of happiness in their life to cover those up.
Well no one but yourself and only you are 100 percent responsible for your own happiness. Never expect that others should make you happy. This is where it goes wrong for many chicks which think they are entitled to that their bf makes them happy
(and for some guys too), they think the other person should make them happy and so it all goes south sooner or later.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well no one but yourself and only you are 100 percent responsible for your own happiness. Never expect that others should make you happy. This is where it goes wrong for many chicks which think they are entitled to that their bf makes them happy
(and for some guys too), they think the other person should make them happy and so it all goes south sooner or later.
Do your friends, family, and woman (if you have one) have anything to do with your life satisfaction? If happiness is a choice, can a man choose to be happy while broke and busted, womanless, friendless, in poor health, and no one who loves him, pretty much the antithesis of seemingly all that most posters here want and put a whole lot of effort and thought into obtaining?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do your friends, family, and woman (if you have one) have anything to do with your life satisfaction? If happiness is a choice, can a man choose to be happy while broke and busted, womanless, friendless, in poor health, and no one who loves him, pretty much the antithesis of seemingly all that most posters here want and put a whole lot of effort and thought into obtaining?
Everything in life is (more or less) a choice. all choices and decisions (good or bad) you make have lead you up to this point and result of where you are now in your life. You always make decision either directly by taking action or not and you let others make the choice for you (Which is a decision too)

For myself I'm perfectly happy in my own solitude as well with people around me. You need to be happy first in your own skin with your own thoughts to be truly happy with others I'd think.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always a game a man must play. Dangle the carrot, always keep them wanting more. Never give them 100%.
Modern women doesn't seem to ever be mentally balanced.

If they get too much of the "good lifes tuff" they get bored and start creating drama - if they have too little of the "good life stuff" they will bytch about it and create drama. In essence they are never fully satisfied and happy; thus women cannot ever be just that.

It is that ever growing black hole reference.

They will suck everything dry until there is nothing left and when that times comes they will jump on to next dude and it all repeats. (Yes, there are of course exceptions to the rule, but rare ones). So yes, I agree you need to keep them never fully satisfied, they need to feel that there is more to come in the hamster wheel...

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her is a perfect example of women are never really satisfied:
First guy didn't treat her well / enough and had personal issues and she did not support him while the other guy treated her with too much "kindness" and put her on a pedestal which for her was a red flag and he was thus a narcissist.. sigh... and of course it was never her that was part of the fault of the equation too...