Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women keep acting pissed off around me

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
over and over again, i keep encountering women who are friendly at first and then all of a sudden they start acting like they are pissed off. they act almost as if they feel i dont like them or have rejected them even though they never really gave me any signals. whats going on here. where they attracted to me and then felt i didnt show them enough interest or i didnt talk to them enough or whatever? i get this a lot from random girls at my work, and now getting it from girls outside work too. the other night i went to get some food at chipotle, and i noticed the girl at the cash register who is usually friendly acted kinda ticked off when she handed my food and receipt and look away with an annoyed/angry look. do women who have interest act this way, or are they interested and just unavailable or did they just find my unattractive after seeing me a few times and getting a better look? im only asking cause there are so many women at my work who seem pissed off at me for no reason even though i was friendly and didnt do anything wrong. the only thing i could think of is that im a pretty introverted guy so i dont always talk a lot and i dont smile very often, but i say hi and try to make eye contacts and wahtnot. maybe these women are taking this a sign of disinterest from me? id love to be able to just talk to them and say hi like normal. i never really considered my self attractive, but maybe i do have a certain look because i do get asked by men all the time if am a mma fighter. ive done martial arts for a lot of years so im in good shape and have ****ed up ears. any thoughts guys? i hate to ramble on about myself, but im just so confused and trying to figure out whats going on.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I get this sometimes. I think I throw people for a loop because I have a very young/beta looking face at primafacie view. But I also have a decent amount of muscle as well as a beer gut I would like to get rid of. People when they see my face I think expect me to act as beta as my face looks. I am 42 but could pass for 28 very easily. I have a full thick head of black hair and little facial hair ever. My other demeanor, manorisms, walk, talk, the way I carry myself in a room, etc. is not beta at all. It's alpha like. I don't know the real answer for sure on this, but my best guess is that people see the face and immediately conclude "oh good there is someone weak I can dominate over".. But then in a few minutes time they realize "damn it, nevermind, he is someone I probably shouldn't try to dominate over he looks pretty confident ". Then they get mad about it. Maybe your situation is similar? I don't know for sure, I am just taking a gander at it.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im a pretty introverted guy so i dont always talk a lot and i dont smile very often
First thought would be because they can't read you. Also, the fact that you're not giving them any positive emotion. One of my family members does this sometimes and he doesn't understand why people react the way they do. In the past, he's had people around him that were emotionally unstable, and as a defense mechanism, he's learned to keep a straight even keel hiding his emotions. Now, when someone normal and innocent smiles at him or tries to share some type of emotions with him, he doesn't share anything back, and that seems to agitate them.