Women just think too much of themselves... and a bit of ramble

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just look at this song "take a hint", notice how the music industry follows what's going on in the real world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyW2ajAVyfA#t=79

Generally speaking, women would need to realize that after 25, they are just fat and mentally unstable ASAP. But of course they are so deluded about their looks that this won't happen soon, although theoretically this sh*tty behavior could be solved. This kind of behavior would be tackled very easilly if most men behaved in a way that benefits themselves and the male group as a whole, if you watched the "Beautiful Mind", the blonde scene is a very good illustration (what John Nash says, not the scene itself). Every men for himself does not work! Every guy hitting on every women they meet does not work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCyZvfRHkC4

Also men as a whole should have a body language similar to Elvis (for example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prUeTKpF9kg. He looks so confident/****y that is funny to watch, even if he was not good looking/famous I bet he would get laid easily. Men from today are too submissive to their women, when talking to women/girls I constantly see guys with a kind "waiter" smile, a shy/submissive smile that expects to earn points, when in fact most women hate it.

In addition men must also stop hitting on fatties, or treating average looking girls as queens, they should also be "honest" like women are so many times. Many women will have no problem putting you down in public, telling your fat or balding. Men should also start doing this kind of stuff to conceited women, tell them they are fat and their cellulite looks disgusting.. and then you would have a new world.

If you had guys rejecting girls at the club, or in any other scenario more frequently, while being rude as they are, and treating them like crap. You would see if their attitude wouldn't change.

But in the meantime men will continue to supplicate sex to fat chicks, telling them how gorgeous they are... while they look annoyed with "take a hint, if you are not a model get out of here" kind of look.

Last edited:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Really good post, the reason that guys don't do this is because of White Knights who could seriously kick their arses. If a man acted like Al Bundy from "Married With Children" in a tv show today, it wouldn't make air time. At the time the show was made, a guy could pretty much express his preferences, therefore the show was reflective to a certain extent of the times. In todays society females are pandered to so a 6 feels like an 8, and women have very little incentive to make much of an effort because their friends are telling them how wonderful they are. Men are increasingly hitting the gym, while females aren't being set such high standards, that is what seems apparent in the Anglosphere.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
But in the meantime men will continue to supplicate sex to fat chicks, telling them how gorgeous they are... while they look annoyed with "take a hint, if you are not a model get out of here" kind of look.
In my circles in my part of the UK, virtually nobody is really a 'model', but yet I have experienced this a lot with the younger or similar age crowd, and this targeted towards other guys. What good is that to a guy's self-esteem? And no I'm not confusing that with ego, because, indeed, probably most guys don't get to go home with a leggy blonde. They aren't entitled to one. But if that you mentioned above is behaving like this, what do you do?

I'm talking about a basic fundamental problem that goes on between the sexes.

I wonder if 'unattractive' men, cancelled out by women for even the slightest flaw, will be the next disadvantaged minority?

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post JD! I find myself lamenting about the way the world is now with regards to women and their overinflated egos but I have to remind myself that we (MEN) made this bed and now we're laying in it.

Social media, online dating etc has made it possible for men with weak game to get laid. Unfortunately they go about it all wrong, bombarding truly average (if not BELOW average women) with drooling complimentary messages. I have a friend that I would honestly rate a 6.5. She went on POF briefly and her reason? She was feeling depressed about being single and her friend suggested it as a good confidence booster!! I sh*t you not!

She was overrun with messages calling her a goddess, the most beautiful girl, a model etc. She voluntarily rated herself one time, she decided she was an 8+. :crackup:

Our only hope as men is to be different. Don't play the game because it's not designed for men to win, simple as that. I have social media and I'm planning to dip my toes into the online dating pool soon but I WILL NOT supplicate to these h*es.

I don't like every attention whoring selfie these skanks post. I don't lavish fake compliments to plain janes in hopes of getting in their panties. I'm different, I have value. That sh*t is for chumps.

Be different.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly I have pretty damn good luck with online dating, i've banged 60% of the women I went on first dates with. I just don't supplicate, quickly chat, say something like "you seem cool, lets get drinks sometime, my number is xxx-xxx-xxxx"
If they hit me up, I go out with them and game on. I've actually been complimented a few times on how I'm not a pvssy man.

I guess what I'm saying is, realize what you are competing with and rise above it. Turns out, its not that hard.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
Great post JD! I find myself lamenting about the way the world is now with regards to women and their overinflated egos but I have to remind myself that we (MEN) made this bed and now we're laying in it.

Social media, online dating etc has made it possible for men with weak game to get laid. Unfortunately they go about it all wrong, bombarding truly average (if not BELOW average women) with drooling complimentary messages. I have a friend that I would honestly rate a 6.5. She went on POF briefly and her reason? She was feeling depressed about being single and her friend suggested it as a good confidence booster!! I sh*t you not!

She was overrun with messages calling her a goddess, the most beautiful girl, a model etc. She voluntarily rated herself one time, she decided she was an 8+. :crackup:

Our only hope as men is to be different. Don't play the game because it's not designed for men to win, simple as that. I have social media and I'm planning to dip my toes into the online dating pool soon but I WILL NOT supplicate to these h*es.

I don't like every attention whoring selfie these skanks post. I don't lavish fake compliments to plain janes in hopes of getting in their panties. I'm different, I have value. That sh*t is for chumps.

Be different.
Thank you and you are spot on, on the fact that men are making their beds. Of course many guys get laid and have girlfriends and wives (nothing new here :) ) the thing is that we behave in a way that jeopardizes our group as a whole, making women the rulers of the dating game. They do rule, you can have the atittude you want, and you can show some self respect by nexting a girl who misbehaves. Still, you gonna spend some weeks (months) alone after the breakup, while she has already a row of guys ready to jump at her. Let's say that guys respect each other, and don't hit on girls with boyfriends, or dont date girls bellow their level, this wouldn't happen.

This is your average girl... Generally people don't know how to manage too much power, and women do have it now...