Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in Power

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found this article online about women on an Island that choose the men. I have the link. http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-02-02-ladies-choice_x.htm?csp=24. This to me seems redudant. Women except in some third world countries are the ones who choose. Contrary to popular belief. Yes, men do choosing too but it's usually the women who decides if they will reproduce, and by reproduce I mean have kids.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I found this article online about women on an Island that choose the men. I have the link. http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2007-02-02-ladies-choice_x.htm?csp=24. This to me seems redudant. Women except in some third world countries are the ones who choose. Contrary to popular belief. Yes, men do choosing too but it's usually the women who decides if they will reproduce, and by reproduce I mean have kids.
...this doesn't really make sense...a relationship between a man and a woman is MUTUAL, therefore they are both choosing. So I have to disagree with your thread's concept entirely.

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
...this doesn't really make sense...a relationship between a man and a woman is MUTUAL, therefore they are both choosing. So I have to disagree with your thread's concept entirely.
I would say don't be ridiculous, but you seem like a nice guy. And it's to early or late to be arguing.

In most relationships one person holds more leverage then another. For instance usually have the breast legs and @ss and men have the money,power,security. Nothing is entirely mutual. Sometimes women go nuts over guys and sometimes guys go nuts over women. There is usually not a mutual exchange of interests going on. Like I said if there is no interest from another women she will prbably not reproduce with "you". Then you end up on Maury.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
I would say don't be ridiculous, but you seem like a nice guy. And it's to early or late to be arguing.

In most relationships one person holds more leverage then another. For instance usually have the breast legs and @ss and men have the money,power,security. Nothing is entirely mutual. Sometimes women go nuts over guys and sometimes guys go nuts over women. There is usually not a mutual exchange of interests going on. Like I said if there is no interest from another women she will prbably not reproduce with "you". Then you end up on Maury.
One person is not choosing the other in a relationship. They're both choosing each other. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a "relationship." It would be "stalking."

Silly Chosen.