Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women in cars in the city......

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so I'm on the way home from a sporting event, and for the 1,000,000 time (same type of occurrence), I look over and see this brand new X5 BMW, and sitting in it is a perfect 10 (best I could tell) chick. Sometimes, its like freakin' every other redlight, I see what amounts to a model in a car. And (not surprisingly), the stunning ones are usually in really nice rides.

Where are these women when they're not in their cars? They sure as h*** aren't where I work, they aren't at church, in Barnes and nobles, Home depot, etc etc.

Does anyone besides me ever notice this sort of thing?

donjuan87

Don Juan
Reaction score
They sound like trophy wives. They don't need to go shopping for things besides shoes and outfits, and they usually don't have a career, which is why you only see them in cars.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
donjuan87 said:
They sound like trophy wives. They don't need to go shopping for things besides shoes and outfits, and they usually don't have a career, which is why you only see them in cars.
I sometimes get jealous because I want a 10 too, but I just have to remind myself that looks is one thing. Ok... one very important thing, but if i were to find out these 10s don't do much in their marriage, i'd probably be less interested. But man, wow, was this woman gorgeous I saw today. Not a flaw on her face.

I make decent money, but ouch it'd definitely hurt the budget if i had to buy the wife a new X5.