Women in America vs foreign women

chinwaggler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are dominant enough, you can get a girl to do anything, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be a gentleman.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been all over the world and I can say with absolute certainty that American women are a unique breed. I think it mainly comes down to foreign women being raised to be more traditional. There are some American women who are like that, but they're a tiny minority anymore.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"American women are spoiled"
"They are awful people"

Guess what, wealthy people, and anyone who feels that they have any kind of advantage over somebody will behave like that. Here in Colombia I see girls that behave even worse than American women. I recall an approach I did at university ( a kinda friendly place ) and the girl intermediately told me I should be going away because i'm not on her social circle. Another one told me that she prefers her cellphone over some ******* that approaches women at uni.Those two responses are a hundred times more rude than whatever I got from american women.

Look, there are *****y girls everywhere, do not use their upbringing as an excuse. that's cheap.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Actually what's really funny is that comment. You are saying that women don't chase you? Because THAT'S WHAT'S IN the text you quoted.

This is just too funny.

First, pay attention.

Second Western Europe is not the best place to get a non-westernized woman. Better than here, but then the worst place is rumored to be Sweden. Go figure.

Finally the things a non-western woman lacks are things like:

• 20 years of people convincing her she deserves things she doesn't eserve.
  • Constant bombarding with media messages from infancy that convince her to believe adult males are evil dolts.
  • Peers who will mock her mercilessly if she does not behave like an entitled *****-princess.

Instead she gets:

• A youth spent helping her mother and sisters in doing traditional female tasks like cooking, washing and house keeping
  • An example ingrained into her from youth of gracious lovable female behavior.
  • A family and peer group that will envy her success if she marries well and then takes care of that household.

Obviously not exhaustive lists but the point should be made. If you doubt it go to rural China and chat up a few girls, or Vietnam or The Philippines or Cuba or Costa Rica. If you haven't been outside the USA for at least 4 weeks at a single stretch, feel free to STFU now.
A-freaking-men. It all goes back to how their raised. You have a much better chance of getting a "traditional" woman if she's been raised outside of the states. It's really that simple.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nygard said:
Guess what, wealthy people, and anyone who feels that they have any kind of advantage over somebody will behave like that.

Look, there are *****y girls everywhere, do not use their upbringing as an excuse. that's cheap.

Women marry up, mate up, whatever. That's a different thread. One of the things that makes the world a fantastic place for a decent looking white American *IS* the perception that we are polite and affluent but for the most part that is secondary to what *I* like about non-westernized foreign women.