Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women Hitting on you In Front of their Man

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever had it happen?

I had one of the most awkward moments of the last couple of years last weekend.

I was at a theme party. Lots of people dressed up, and I had one of the better costumes.

Since I am not the most social person in the world, I always jump at an opportunity to "peacock" like this, as it makes it super easy to find convo starters and interact with everyone to become the life of the party.

So I'm standing by the snack table, and a cute brunette walks up and grabs some food. I see she has a big bottle of beer in her hand, so as soon as she turns around I say "That's a mighty big beer you got there!" and the convo was on......

She started asking me all sorts of qualifying questions, more than just normal small talk, but a minute or so later a dude walks over. I introduce myself and continue to engage both of them, not knowing his status with the chick.

So the chick continues with the questions an interested woman would ask and displays body language that conveys the same message, even with the dude there. The guy didn't say much, but then another chick walks over. I guess she knew girl #1, but not the dude.

I introduce myself to her and the conversation veers to "which party host do you know" (there were three). I jokingly said that I was just driving by and saw all the cars so I decided to crash the thing (which was utterly ridiculous since I was in COSTUME!). The second chick knew I was joking and asked again, and as I was about to say "I'm friends of friends", the first chick pipes up and says "He's with me!"

For about two seconds I'm thinking "Oh yea....this is ON!", but then the second chick points to the other dude and says "But I thought you were with HIM?"

It was one of those moments. You know, like when your friend gets really drunk and makes a really loud racist comment not realizing that the next table is full of the ethnicity of people he is demeaning.....

For a moment there was silence.

I felt REALLY awkward. I didn't know what to do or say, so I blurted out something to the effect of "Well, we're ALL friends here!"

Then, to make matters WORSE, chick #2 then starts asking cute brunette how she met other dude! I thought to myself "Oh man, I gotta get outa here" and excused myself to the restroom.

Damn, I didn't think about it before this very second, but typing this I realize that this sounds like a USDA certifiable c0ckblock! But the other chick kept talking about her husband who wasn't at the party?? Anyway.....

So this is one of the only times I can remember a chick blatantly hitting on me (although I guess I kinda started it) right in front of her date/boyfriend.

Any similar experiences?

This could be a fun thread, hehe

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
STR8UP said:
I introduce myself to her and the conversation veers to "which party host do you know" (there were three). I jokingly said that I was just driving by and saw all the cars so I decided to crash the thing (which was utterly ridiculous since I was in COSTUME!). The second chick knew I was joking and asked again, and as I was about to say "I'm friends of friends", the first chick pipes up and says "He's with me!"
Doesn't it feel good to be in the zone? Jokes like that flow naturally when you are at one with yourself. I love it.

I've been on both sides of that triangle and from my experience the other guy will either get pissed and standoffish (which you will pick up on immediately) or they will overly befriend you and attempt to take over the conversation.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy didn't react much at all. That's why I was shocked when the other chick said "I thought you were with HIM". I would have thought brother, cousin, etc, but evidently it was either a new relationship or a first or second date....

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got hit on as well as women rubbing their bodies on mine in front of their guys (partner dancing). Some of them just like to flirt & play (and make their guys jealous). One was looking for extras for a threesome (turned that one down, I don't do MMF). A few might be looking to branch-swing. I don't have the time nor desire to deal with complicated situations so I never followed it through.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women do this it means they're in control of the relationship and probably have little interest in the men they're with. The "men" are really AFC's who are helplessly watching 'their' woman flirt with everybody.

If it happened me I'd try to leave the conversation. I wouldn't be interested in a woman who acts like that anyway.

I'd like to hear from people if they flirt with women in front of the womens boyfriends. I'd say it doesn't happen often.

During the summer I was on a date. She went up to the bar to get drinks and I waited by the door watching live music outside. I turned around at one stage after a few min and there was a guy chatting her up as she waited to be served. Another few min passed I looked around and he was still chatting her up. I don't know if he saw me with her or what.

A while later we were walking down the street and the guy was up ahead with his friends. He looked the other way as we passed him. I was thinking that he wasn't very keen to chat anymore.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this forum daily and you will see that there are MANY guys who've been in that position, albeit mostly in the other guy's shoes.

I feel sorry for the other guy. Then again, why's he following this chick around who's publicly disrespecting him? So I guess he deserves it. Funny thing is, I bet in your mind, this guy was automatically labeled "chump".

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Funny thing is, I bet in your mind, this guy was automatically labeled "chump".
I don't know enough about the situation to label him as anything.

From my limited perspective it looked like their relationship wasn't developed. Like maybe they just started seeing each other.

If this is the case I won't automatically assume he's a chump. He handled it the way I would have. Stay cool at the party and WALK AWAY once it's over.

But even that depends upon how severe the offense. If she was "with" me and just being a little too flirtatious, I would take it as a red flag and keep my eyes open. If she was "all up on" some other dude, I would probably get up and leave her ass there. In this particular situation (my take anyway) it was somewhere in between. In a case like this I would try to enjoy myself at the party and afterward I would never call her again.

Oh yea, and something interesting to note is that although I haven't had too many girls BLATANTLY hitting on me in front of their man, I have had quite a few cases where they made their interest known through eye contact. You know, where there is absolutely NO DOUBT that the chick is digging you (or has some other agenda), cause single women generally don't "put themselves out there" overtly that way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The situation you posted was pretty disrespectful.
From my limited perspective it looked like their relationship wasn't developed. Like maybe they just started seeing each other.
To me, that's worse. She should have been on her best behavior if they were just dating, especially in his presence. I mean, shouldn't she have the 'butterlies in her stomach' and all that other garbage? Now, it's up to her what she does when he's not around and not his business.

UNLESS he's one of her 'friends' but I suspect he wasn't from the tone of your post.

You had a first impression of the guy didn't you? If you didn't you wouldn't have posted this.

If it was me that it happened to, while I wouldn't have judged him, my first thought would be, "This guy is OK with his girl flirting with me?". But then again, I know the feminized world we live in. That's why I don't associate with those type women that willingly make the guy they're with feel look disrespected to other people. No matter if the guy realizes it or not. It DOES affect other people's view of him. I will fvck them, but I will not spend my quality time with them.

Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
That's why I don't associate with those type women that willingly make the guy they're with feel look disrespected to other people. No matter if the guy realizes it or not. It DOES affect other people's view of him. I will fvck them, but I will not spend my quality time with them.
:crackup: That's what you consider not associating with someone?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but you have to consider my standards. I will fvck damn near ANY female. I have my own reasons for that.

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count if it's your best friend's girlfriends?

Two guys' girlfriends immediately come to mind. Since me and both the guys have been friends for forever now, they usually don't care when their girlfriends hit on me.

"Wow Bat, you're looking very fvckable tonight. Is it a new hair gel?"
"Bat, you actually look very good. If I weren't with him, I would jump you right away."
"Bat, if I was single, and you saw me at a bar, would you try and hit on me? Because you know I wouldn't mind if you came up and talked to me."

Every single time, I make light of the situation and just joke about it. My buddies don't really say anything and just laugh along. But I, and I suspect my friends do too, know that there is something disturbingly true about the interaction or the comments.

Sometimes it's a little sad. Granted I've known the two guys for more than a decade so they know that I wouldn't make a move on their girlfriends (and I probably wouldn't), it is still slightly disrespectful to make comments like that.

Now what would be really interesting is if my buddies hit on their girlfriends' girl friends like the way their girlfriends are hitting on me.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Bat said:
Does it count if it's your best friend's girlfriends?

Two guys' girlfriends immediately come to mind. Since me and both the guys have been friends for forever now, they usually don't care when their girlfriends hit on me.

"Wow Bat, you're looking very fvckable tonight. Is it a new hair gel?"
"Bat, you actually look very good. If I weren't with him, I would jump you right away."
"Bat, if I was single, and you saw me at a bar, would you try and hit on me? Because you know I wouldn't mind if you came up and talked to me."

Every single time, I make light of the situation and just joke about it. My buddies don't really say anything and just laugh along. But I, and I suspect my friends do too, know that there is something disturbingly true about the interaction or the comments.

Sometimes it's a little sad. Granted I've known the two guys for more than a decade so they know that I wouldn't make a move on their girlfriends (and I probably wouldn't), it is still slightly disrespectful to make comments like that.

Now what would be really interesting is if my buddies hit on their girlfriends' girl friends like the way their girlfriends are hitting on me.
Now that you mention it.....

One of my friends and his wife were at my place one night and his wife and her friend were naked in my jacuzzi. Hubby went downstairs and wifey asked me to help her get dressed. Okay..... Later in the night we were sitting on my front steps and she pulls her shorts to the side and starts rubbing her pu$$y when I was on the phone trying to talk another chick I know into coming over. Mhmmmm..... At the end of the night we were at my neighbor's place, and she asks me about a beer in my fridge. I told her sure...go grab one. She says, "No, I need your help" and grabs my hand. Didn't end up doing anything, and I think hubby knew about it (wife is a freak), but I guess that kinda counts....

Another that comes to mind is a good friend of mine's g/f.

Ever since I met her I have gotten a sexual vibe from her but couldn't tell if it was just her personality or what.

They had a little spat and took a "break". She comes over to my place for some reason, (I don't remember why) but she goes into my master bathroom, breaks out a new toothbrush from under the counter, and writes her name on it with a sharpie before putting it in the toothbrush holder. I was kinda shocked....

Aside from the sexual vibe and the toothbrush incident I wouldn't think much of it, but several other people have commented on how they think she has a thing for me. So I guess that kind of counts too.

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen this with one friend of mines and a girlfriend of his. Bro's befor ho's always.