Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women growing out of wanting bad boys and wanting nice guys when they're more mature?

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
It is possible for a dude to have a good income and be a DJ at the same time, not every dude who makes money is an AFC.
An AFC is a dude who can't live without sex and becomes so desperate to get it that he lets any hot babe walk all over him to get it.
Oh I understand all that to a T, but I wasn't implying only AFC's have money, at least if you read it the right way. I meant it to be an AFC who just happens to have money. I don't think she'd see too much in a broke AFC.

Flirt-o-rama

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Close... but not quite

Actually, AFC's and Bad Boys'/Jerks share alot in common. They are bot
h extremely insecure.

The difference between the sterotypical AFC and the sterotypical Jerk is how they mask it (if at all).

Both of these male problem types are that they are insecure about themselves. They are afraid of either being single (AFC's) or being hurt ( Jerks). It's only once you get rid of these fears, that you become a Good Guy, which is what a DJ should strive to be.
This one.

Know how fleas always pick the weakest animal? Bad boys are the same, that's why they get lots of sex. Part of his technique is simply finding out what girls have the lowest self esteem and going in for the kill. The chump is a low self esteem male who makes a fitting long term match for a low self esteem female. Or he can be a sitting duck for the short term golddigger, who like the bad boy, makes up the second rung from the bottom on the seduction ladder. Unlike those on the very bottom, they are getting what they want. They still cannot attract the higher up folks because they have no interests beyond bucks and f.ucks.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aftershock said:
You can get women easy being an AFC. Really easy.

Problem is, they aren't QUALITY women.
when you say quality what exactly do you mean?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ignore my post...no delete button here!~