Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women get fat because..

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
obesity is a complicated issue.

for most people its the result of over eating and a sedentary lifestyle.

but there are people who are obese as a result of genetics. they eat no more than your average person, they are roughly as active, and yet they are fatter.

like i can tell you, i could NEVER eat enough food, nor would my body store enough food that i would ever weight 400 pounds. if i were eating say 6000 calories a day i'd just end up taking giant craps.

sure, i would get fat, but i'd never reach 400 pounds. or it would take me 20 years to do it.

so my personal view is that since i can't tell which fat people did it to themselves and which were born with bad genetics, i tend to treat them all like people. I'm not a big fan (no pun intended) of the 'down with fat people' attitude that is currently in fashion in society. i think the issue is much more complicated than merely people who over eat and are lazy. while that is the issue for MANY of them, there are lots who are fat primarily as a result of genetics.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly !

but there are people who are obese as a result of genetics.
Also correct..people with thyroid problems..but you may only see 2 or 3 people like this in your life. Its so rare to actually find someone with that condition that it is not even worth including them in the percentages.

I'm not a big fan (no pun intended) of the 'down with fat people' attitude that is currently in fashion in society. i think the issue is much more complicated than merely people who over eat and are lazy. while that is the issue for MANY of them, there are lots who are fat primarily as a result of genetics.
fair enough..but there is no "down with fat people trend"...it only seems that way because more and more people are speaking up about how frustrating and nauseating it can be around a fat person. No one is blindly hating on chubsters because they see someone else hating...we have all tried to give big people the benefit of the doubt to get into shape, live healthier, etc...but its only a matter of time before you hear there laziness and excuse making. Its no trend hating on fat people !! and its FAR TO RARE to find someone who has a thyroid problem..FAT PEOPLE ARE THE LAZY SACRIFICES PRIMITIVE MAN WOULD USE TO ESCAPE PREDATORS LIKE BEARS, TIGERS OR LIONS !

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:

but there are people who are obese as a result of genetics. they eat no more than your average person, they are roughly as active, and yet they are fatter.

like i can tell you, i could NEVER eat enough food, nor would my body store enough food that i would ever weight 400 pounds. if i were eating say 6000 calories a day i'd just end up taking giant craps.

sure, i would get fat, but i'd never reach 400 pounds. or it would take me 20 years to do it.

so my personal view is that since i can't tell which fat people did it to themselves and which were born with bad genetics, i tend to treat them all like people. I'm not a big fan (no pun intended) of the 'down with fat people' attitude that is currently in fashion in society. i think the issue is much more complicated than merely people who over eat and are lazy. while that is the issue for MANY of them, there are lots who are fat primarily as a result of genetics.
Very true. If there was some magic virus or gene that just caused people to be fat without eating, you would solve all the world famine problems.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Also correct..people with thyroid problems..but you may only see 2 or 3 people like this in your life. Its so rare to actually find someone with that condition that it is not even worth including them in the percentages.

!
it can be due to a lot of other things other than thyroid. some people have really slow metabolisms. some people are predisposed towards storing a lot of fat easily. some people have yo-yo dieted so much that they've destroyed their metabolism.

i also think that even a lot of the lazy fat folks, while they are to blame for over eating and being lazy, are doing so due to underlying psychological issues (often depression).

they get addicted to food the same way an alcoholic is addicted to booze.

all im saying is that no one wants to be fat, and that the reasons people end up fat are a complicated mix of psychological issues, genetics, eating habits, etc.

i lot of the really fat peopel you see were fat since they were a kid. they were raised with poor eating habits, or their genetics have been working against them for 20 years.

regardless, of the reasons a person can get fit by exerrcise and eating correctly. i'm just saying that the reasons people get so far are more complicated than we like to make them in society today.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
Very true. If there was some magic virus or gene that just caused people to be fat without eating, you would solve all the world famine problems.

well, ive known some obese people who eat less than some skinny people i know.

some skinny people can eat like pigs and they are still stick figures.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares why they get fat. they get fat. rule them out if you are not attracted anymore. you are in an LTR so what? you got the bait and switch pulled on you. you can leave. just as she can leave if you fail to keep her fancy.

so many guys wont leave a woman that gets fat because it is a sensitive issues for her. bottom line...if it bothered her that much she would do something about it. there are more than enough options for ranging from diet alteration, to aerobic and anaerobic workouts, to plastic surgeries that something can be done. sure some have genetics that make it harder just as some guys have genetics that dont allow them to put on the muscle women all love. tough luck deal with it. despite what they teach in schools, everyone is not equal. according to the theoryof evolution that is popular scientific thought, the notion of everyone being equal is impossible. (liberals need to pick a school of thought and stick with it. no wonder all our damn kids are confused)

i will say this though...if you are truely happy and your needs are being met in the relationship, you will think she is as beautiful as the day you met her.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
In India, we have quite a few fat women. In fact most hot babes become fat a few years after marriage. Reasons:
- Sheer laziness (I'm too special to do any work attitude)
- No danger of husband running away after marriage, so no need to look good (society frowns upon separation, divorce etc)
- Some girls/women actually think the fatter they are...the richer they appear to be

Fat women suck...I'll say that :rockon:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
...My wife is 43 y.o., she's had one child and could model swimwear now. People are fat because they chose to be fat (with the notable mediccal exception of course). Hell, if it was easy everyone would be in shape. It takes an effort that most people are unwilling to put forth...
This is why I say it's a crock when women blame it on childbirth. There's few but enough examples of women who aren't actresses who are older than 25, have had children and still have a slammin' body. Most of them were fit in the first place, didn't use their pregnancy as an excuse to eat tons god-awful crap they kept exercising during their pregnancy and started again soon after.

There's a 33 year old woman who's a distance runner in Britain who actually ran the day before giving birth and was back on the road 12 days after! No, it's not typical but it's not impossible either. She said that she was a bit wobbly but she was glad to have her body back. I think that's a key, she appreciated having a fit body and wasn't willing to take it for granted.

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm painting them with a broad brush, but women
get fat cause they are generally lazy, lacking in
discipline, and they can still get laid
regardless of how slobby they look.

It's the same reason women are never on time,
look for the easy way out of everything,
and lack any sense of independence.

I've always said that I judge a woman by how
diligent she is with maintaining her physique in
spite of how attractive or unattractive she
is. If a woman takes time to exercise and eat
correctly, that tells me a lot about her and her
standing in my book has already risen. An
average-looking woman with a tight, fit body
is way more sexy to me than a woman with
a great face but a sloppy, fat, untone physique.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughtyboy said:
...Fat women suck...I'll say that :rockon:
They have to... It's the only way that they'd get any attention from guys! :whistle:

Alright, I'll go to my room now....

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do single women get fat? Much of it depends on their peer group. If women in their locale and age group are predominantly fat the consequences for them being fat are minimal. They look at the hard work that goes into maintaining their figures and say "Why bother?" when they know men will chase them anyway. Sure they might lose some top-flight men but they won't lack for attention. Take that same girl and put her in So. Cal, NYC, or the like and she'd hit a treadmill yesterday.

I visited my old college campus several years ago. I was expecting to see oversized girls in baggy sweatshirts with dour looks on their faces as when I attended. Instead they were wearing tight A&F shirts with no muffin tops and were smiling. It's no coincidence the male/female ratio had dropped to the point where there was almost a man shortage.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more responses I read the more it seems womens motivation for almost anything is MEN...

If they don't have to worry about attracting men they can't be bothered worrying about heart disease, high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes etc..

If there is a man shortage, all of a sudden women will do anything it takes to attract men, including become attractive and thin, (I won't say healthy because you never know what a woman will do to her body to achieve a temporary state of aesthetic).

Interesting post, Kid Quick !

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well its shame really.

I see so many women out who would be hot if they werent fat...or even 20-30 lbs overweight.

fat pigs.

right now I cant afford to go to a gym with my current situation.

So I stopped drinking alcohol(which was hard)..I workout in my works basement. I do pushups, pullups, shoulder press with 1-3 gallon paint buckets :), walking lunges, curls, triceps extensions, and shrugs with the paint buckets because they have handles..calf raises on the stairs....and im eating 15-20 carbs a day to help the process.

yea that freaking blows..but I do it for my health, to look good, feel better about myself, and to get a better looking mate in the future.

what set me off was 9 days ago a chubby girl tried flirting with me and touching me at a bar.

3 years ago that would never happen she would of never thought she had a chance with me...that was eye opener.

I dont care why women are fat I wont date one or sleep with one.

the real shame in it is that there are less attractive women because so many are to lazy to stay attractive.

and to top it off..some of the best women personality wise ive met in my years are the chubbs

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kid Quick said:
Why do single women get fat? Much of it depends on their peer group. If women in their locale and age group are predominantly fat the consequences for them being fat are minimal. ...
True. You don't hear herds of grazing cows ragging on one another...

JRight

Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i lot of the really fat peopel you see were fat since they were a kid. they were raised with poor eating habits...
That was a problem for me. By the time I was in my early-teens, I was already obese.

However, there comes a time when everybody has to take responsibility for his/herself, which is why I have dropped 75 pounds so far, and will continue to do whatever is necessary to be as healthy as possible. Sometimes people are put in tough situations through little fault of their own, but very few people are helpless enough to not lose the weight if they had enough motivation.

Because of my past with this issue, my opinions are very mixed. While I feel some sympathy for obese people, I also have very little tolerance for BS excuses on why they can't effectively address their situation.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
The key to staying in shape is to learn to be a little hungry. If a person feels a little hunger, than his body is telling him that he should get something to eat. By not eating so much in response to that hunger, the body does not get the excess calories to store away as fat.
Hogwash. Eat slightly below maintenance calories and then fill up on green and/or cruciferous vegetables. There is no reason to go hungry.

joekerr31 said:

It doesn't matter how slow your metabolism is. If you eat more calories than you use, you're getting fatter (or putting on muscle). Eat less calories and/or exercise more. If your metabolism is slow you don't "eat and exercise" the amount an average person does. You are NOT AVERAGE!!

Thyroid problems are most often caused by poor diet to begin with. Especially the yo yo diets. The thyroid tries to maintain metabolism but if you constantly go from high calories to low calories it just breaks the thing. Eat a 1000 calorie diet for a little while then take your waking temperate.. Is it like 96 and below? Yup, metabolism in the trash because of stupid dieting.

Then there's the whole thing about some people aren't built to consume the amount of carbs (especially processed carbs) that modern man eats. Carbs = Insulin = fat storage hormone flowing through your system telling fat cells "STORE FAT!! STORE FAT!!" (and diabetes epidemic, anyone?)

This all comes down to laziness or just plain ignorance and not bothering to go out and learn sh1t. It's pointless to talk about the 1 in a zillion truly fvcked person who can't increase their metabolism or change their diet to one proper for their body or take a medication (even OTC herbs) that will correct things. Even then it's shocking to me because if your metabolism is so bad you just don't need those calories why are you consuming them?

It's just mental weakness. I don't judge "you" because you're fat; I judge you because you're weak. It's natural to have derision for the weak of the herd. You're dragging us down.

Drum&Bass said:
If there is a man shortage, all of a sudden women will do anything it takes to attract men, including become attractive and thin, (I won't say healthy because you never know what a woman will do to her body to achieve a temporary state of aesthetic).

What's more amazing is the amount with such low mental facilities that even when men are unavailable they still can't pull their sh1t together.

Yeah, I'm tough on people. But where has giving everyone gold stars and not keeping score gotten us? Undisciplined children (whiners) and people who can barely read graduating high school and then posting on this board. Stop the coddling!

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman get fat once they get a bf or husband for the fact that they already have you and don't care about their looks as much. Not saying all do but a lot. They know they got you so why worry about looks. I know this because girls have told me this. I remember one girl telling me I don't care how I look I have a boyfriend. I was shocked I was like you don't care about how ppl look at you or if you boyfriend is attracted to you and she replied no.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oops

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women (and MEN) get fat because they EAT TOO MUCH.

Exercise is important, and good for you, but you have to put a heck of a lot of steps in on the treadmill to burn off a quart of ice cream.

Being overweight is essentially "cornbread poisoning."

It's all about caloric intake. Cut it down, lose weight. Eat a lot, gain weight.

Too much carbs is poisonous. This is true. Insulin resistance. A little carb in the diet is ok, and needed, but too much, and you're gonna get jiggly.