Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

women "flipping" hair

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know how a woman does that thing when they use one arm and whips at their hair and make it look neatly beautiful / sexy :)

well lately, while working at a super-market. i'd often get looks from woman, most of the times within a short distance, made eye contract, they'd flip their hair and looked away.

i mean maybe they were doing it randomly, but could it be trying to get my attention?

i also noticed when i walk by some hottie, made eye contract, keep walking (not looking anymore) and on my corner of eyes, i'd see them turned head around and looked at me

what does it all mean?

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means they aren't repulsed by you. Go for it!

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
tom121 said:
you know how a woman does that thing when they use one arm and whips at their hair and make it look neatly beautiful / sexy :)

well lately, while working at a super-market. i'd often get looks from woman, most of the times within a short distance, made eye contract, they'd flip their hair and looked away.

i mean maybe they were doing it randomly, but could it be trying to get my attention?

i also noticed when i walk by some hottie, made eye contract, keep walking (not looking anymore) and on my corner of eyes, i'd see them turned head around and looked at me

what does it all mean?
Extended eye contact + hair flipping is usually a good sign since the hair flipping is a preening motion, and a subconscious sign of attraction.

Reaction score
BlahUgh said:
Extended eye contact + hair flipping is usually a good sign since the hair flipping is a preening motion, and a subconscious sign of attraction.
Make sure her feet are 23 degrees apart and her shoulders are facing your in parallel!!!

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if that is really it, i have missed 10+ chances...

although most of the women i've seen are older than me (i'm 20)

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the point of this topic? Sounds like waiting for the perfect signal. Thing is your rarely going to get it from people you know let alone strangers. You gotta WANT this for you needs, not for your ego. I believe Freud said there are three parts to your ego: id, ego & super ego. Id is the immediate gratification, super ego is the super conservatibe law abiding citizen and ego is a median between the two. Sounds like parts of your ego doesn't want to be bruised so you bothered not to do anything at all. We are all guilty of the same brother. For example if I masturbate everyday, I'll just sit at home and watch the playoffs everynight.

It's not relevant whether some chick flips her hair. Go over there and communicate something. Most people have low self esteem, girls love it if some guy made them feel good for the day.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but why do they look away?

last time at club i was having so much fun and smiling all night
some girls were smiling/waving at me but i was too high to walk over lol

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They look away coz they dont want to behave like a stalk .
if if they like you the moment they saw you , they will make few seconds of eye contact and look away, they way they look away conveys a message

LOOK in : it means they look down, a submissive behavoiur

LOOK away:not intrested after making eye contact.

if a girl makes eye contact it means you should walk up to them and talk to them- they will be checking you out

is this is help full

RabbitMan

Banned
Reaction score
If girls like you and desire to be with you they often play with their hair, sometimes they will raise their eyebrows at you if they want to be with you as well, if these two things happen then you should just go for it because they definately like you.
I will tell you something else that should be of great value to you, if a pretty girl or lady has a steady boyfriend or a husband who she loves and doesn't want to cheat on if she has a crush on you she will always look at you when she thinks that you can't see or notice it and as soon as you look at her she will always immediately look away from you, but then when she thinks it is safe for her to look at you again she will continue to repeat this and will always look away again as soon as she notices that you are looking at her, if this happens and you want to have sex with her you just about always can, but it can often take a long time before you are able to get her, the way to get her is to wait for the right opening or opportunity, when you get it start by stroking her upper arms, then kiss her, and quickly lead her away to the place of which you want to have sex with her, but be very quick about it or she may get cold feet and run away from you, the next time that you see her she will be extremely nervous, she will try to ignore you and will probably leave the place where you are, she will have hated what she did and you will never be able to develop any kind of friendship with her after this, so I guess you have to take this as well as her only feelings into account, but it is a good thing to know about if you really do want to have sex with her, :yes:

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hair flipping dosnt mean anything. a physcologist said so and he quoted" hair flipping dosnt mean they fancy you they could just be unconfortable that you caught them looking". guys give up and go outside and sarge and stop wasting time on posts like this.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo said:
hair flipping dosnt mean anything. a physcologist said so and he quoted" hair flipping dosnt mean they fancy you they could just be unconfortable that you caught them looking". guys give up and go outside and sarge and stop wasting time on posts like this.
ummm did you actually went to see a physcologist and ask that?

Mr. Unique

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skeeloo said:

I never knew retards were allowed to use the computer.

DaPainkillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
So last friday there was this reeeeaaallly hot gurl (and I mean hot, let's say HB 12.5) in the subway - she didn't even notice me cause she smooched with what seemed to be her boyfriend - BUT: the small hand of her watch clearly pointed towards me!!!
Now I'm puzzled... did this mean she wanted to marry me and I just missed the opportunity of my life??? :confused: