Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women find Evil Men Erotic and Arousing (Part 2)

Embers84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Historically marriage was designed to keep women loyal. Not men.
Women are loyal to their alpha boyfriends and husbands. Betas like the author who don't have the credentials to keep a woman long term needs to spin plates for a lifetime. Loyalty is a major characteristic of the alpha male.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone is surprised by this... we ALL have that BPD girl we'd just love to spend the night with..... BUT we know it isn't for a long term deal....

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
So.. as glad as I am this guy is banned. He's always made me question what is the right amount of selfishness to have at the core of your being.

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously....Burroughs.....I mean PlayHer_Man is banned again????

Once you get past the crudeness of PlayHer_Man's posts, you realize there is actually a lot of food for thought in each of his posts. I think his basic motivation is to wake up those who don't see the truth at all.

Honestly, I think every time someone like PlayHer_Man is banned, it's a loss for everyone on this forum.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHM and Burroughs are not the same person.

Are you sure we lost PHM? Perhaps he is nearer to us than we think... ;)

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
All I've ever advised is for a man to do what's best for him. Any man who wants to play cannon fodder or lay on his own sword for the "good of society" is welcomed to do that. :up:

Also.. nothing I've ever said or suggested keeps you from having kids. But if the ONLY way for you to have kids is to be enslaved by a woman.. are you willing to play that cannon fodder role?

I know beta is a bad word.. but its really the betas who keep the world going. They are also taken for granted and treated like trash because they are so willing to play cannon fodder. :crackup:

No alpha is going to waste his time worrying about what's good for women and kids unless its also good for him. Real talk. :yes:
As harsh as he puts it down he covered core alpha/beta pretty well.
Burroughs is still lurking, downvoted me on another thread. Burroughs stop being butthurt and just post already. The site needs some of the harsher posters as it challenges peoples views.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't think they would really post again, we do have a lot of white knights here who still want to keep they ways, but come here crying everytime they fails and ask what they did wrong, and when we said it, he goes in denial all over again.

putting people in check is always a good thing it make then wonder over things and some insight come from it, but not everyone can take it, too many have egos of glass, a simple hit and its crack then he start to cry.

makes you wonder why they even come here in the first place

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind what he is saying, I don't care if your preaching about killing people. No need to sound like a 2 year old girl crying about it all the time though.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
GetFit66 said:
I don't mind what he is saying, I don't care if your preaching about killing people. No need to sound like a 2 year old girl crying about it all the time though.
You sound like the type who would throw away a high quality sandwich because you don't like the bag it came in. :crackup:

This is how vapid and simple minded most men are today.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
PHM and Burroughs are not the same person.

Are you sure we lost PHM? Perhaps he is nearer to us than we think... ;)
yeah man we all know beta king is play her man.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
backbeat said:
yeah man we all know beta king is play her man.
You mean playswithhimselfman the mental masturdebator A.K.A BurrHOE the Buffoon Queen.