Women faking orgasms...why

SkrooU

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I put her on the back burner because she was really pushy on getting me to talk about my exes. But she promised a good dinner last night. She asks me to stay the night. I really wasn't in the mood for sex. Did squats after work, sat in meetings all day, sat in traffic.

But I stayed and actually wanted to just cuddle and talk since we laugh a lot together. Ya sounds girly maybe but that's what I was feelin.

But she starts up the sex talk. Asking me how my sex drive is these days as she grabs my limp biscuit through my jeans. She says hers has been low this year because of disappointing results with dating. I try to go down on her because I'm really drained from the squats so I figured I do something for her.

But she refuses and says she only likes straight hard phuking. So after a minute of her squeezing me, I get on top of her and within 2 minutes starts putting on some orgasm show though she's barely wet.

Maybe I was just already in a bad mood, but this just really ticked me off for some reason. Oh and I forgot to mention her 8 year old son was next door and her bedroom window was open which is right next to her neighbors window. Its like she wanted everyone to hear her. I couldn't even come close to enjoying any of this. I also found the faking orgasm part to be pretty insulting yet it was hard not to laugh.

So I stopped and said I had to p1ss. Then came back and said I had to go home because I forgot to feed my dog. I don't even have a dog.

Then this morning she texts me saying how nobody has done it like I do.

Maybe I'm way too cynical. But I think my intuition is generally good.

Anybody here ever sense they're faking it? Does it make you mad or do you not care as long as you get off?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She fakes an orgasn to secure the commitment as much as we fake the commitment to secure an orgasm.

Personally I dont care that much if they come or not, I would rather openly negotiate with them but its not how they operate.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women sometimes want sex to end quickly so they fake orgasms. I've done it before for that reason.

Dave Harmon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women sometimes want sex to end quickly so they fake orgasms. I've done it before for that reason.
then why should they have sex with you and entice you to do it if she wants to end it quickly? i can understand us, but, them? she initiated, right?

Serenity

Reaction score
That would really put me off. I think she might have tried to charm you with sex or she was trying to prove to her neighbors how she's still an attractive woman. Usually women fake orgasm because they're bored, but this doesn't seem to be the case here though.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then why should they have sex with you and entice you to do it if she wants to end it quickly? i can understand us, but, them? she initiated, right?
She wants a proper relationship, she knows men need sex and wants to satisfy. Maybe she is just satisfied quickly? My girl often initiates but always wants me to bust quick and finish it... maybe impatient?

Billtx49

Reaction score
My girl often initiates but always wants me to bust quick and finish it... maybe impatient?
With Some women, her puzzy is her prime asset to get what she wants. Attention, money, relationship, you name it. The question For you then becomes what does she really want?

Last edited:

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are dating a single mom? That's the problem... expect all kinda fake **** .. she's gotta control you

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I put her on the back burner because she was really pushy on getting me to talk about my exes. But she promised a good dinner last night. She asks me to stay the night. I really wasn't in the mood for sex. Did squats after work, sat in meetings all day, sat in traffic.

But I stayed and actually wanted to just cuddle and talk since we laugh a lot together. Ya sounds girly maybe but that's what I was feelin.

But she starts up the sex talk. Asking me how my sex drive is these days as she grabs my limp biscuit through my jeans. She says hers has been low this year because of disappointing results with dating. I try to go down on her because I'm really drained from the squats so I figured I do something for her.

But she refuses and says she only likes straight hard phuking. So after a minute of her squeezing me, I get on top of her and within 2 minutes starts putting on some orgasm show though she's barely wet.

Maybe I was just already in a bad mood, but this just really ticked me off for some reason. Oh and I forgot to mention her 8 year old son was next door and her bedroom window was open which is right next to her neighbors window. Its like she wanted everyone to hear her. I couldn't even come close to enjoying any of this. I also found the faking orgasm part to be pretty insulting yet it was hard not to laugh.

So I stopped and said I had to p1ss. Then came back and said I had to go home because I forgot to feed my dog. I don't even have a dog.

Then this morning she texts me saying how nobody has done it like I do.

Maybe I'm way too cynical. But I think my intuition is generally good.

Anybody here ever sense they're faking it? Does it make you mad or do you not care as long as you get off?
Do you have a problem with saying NO in your life or only to women?

Single mum with eight year old kid? no thanks, no. If she was sexually fulfilling in bed and it was a once a week or once a fortnight with very little contact in-between and you never saw the kid? mmmmmaaaaa....probably still no. or a little maybe.

You don't feel like sex for whatever reason? Listen I don't feel like sex tonight (no apology no excuses) simple

Faking orgasm and telling you the next day that she never had it like that before? buttering you up trying to feed your ego. she's after a provider........probably buttering a few men up.

It's sounds like you're not comfortable with her.....she gives off a creepy vibe...

comfort for a man means a lot. Throw that fishy back in to the black hole whence it came....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Validation from you. Maybe you had the connections she admired. She wanted to please you to gain your validation. This is a reason why.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With Some women, her puzzy is her prime asset to get what she wants. Attention, money, relationship, you name it. The question For you then becomes what does she really want?
Late reply but this has been a suspicion of mine for a while so interested to put this out there and see the comments if any...

But yeah what I think she really wants is to have the boyfriend, do things on weekends, show the parents, get gifts, etc ,etc, etc. It's a status thing, nobody wants to be alone or feel undesirable.