Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women don't want a real, masculine man.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The title is sort of an attention getter, and I'm not saying that's always true. Yeah, I know alot of you are not gonna agree with me. But, I was just thinking lately, that I see alot of women (hot women I might add), that seem to have a chump bf or husband and not the DJ that is preached about on this site. It seems like some, I would even say most women, would rather have a pet bf that is a pushover or chump (AFC) that she can control and manipulate, than a real man (DJ) and they wouldn't even go for the hassel of a real man (DJ). It seems to me like the DJs are the guys that seem to be single most of the time, or not married. Not that that is a bad thing, but most people do like to settle down sooner or later. Just some thoughts from my mind....I'm sure I'll get flamed..so fire away!

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read an article about a study that said women perceive less masculine men better for LTRs and marriage. They used the same men but altered their pictures to make them more feminine and then asked wich they'd prefer for a relationship and wich they'd prefer for a fling.

In my experience, for most women, once they actually find a REAL man they will be hooked.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do agree teflon that once a woman finds a REAL man she will be hooked. But, I see that you do agree with me to a certain degree that women go after "nice guys", AFCs, non-alpha males for LTRs or marriage, and that's really what I was talking about to be honest. Not flings. I should have clarified, but you pretty much did for me.

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you are right. Most AFC's yearn for marriage. In this day and age most women think it's their inherent right to wh0re out while in their youth. But there reaches a point, whether from biologiocal or social pressures, that she wants to settle down and have kids. At this point are they going to want to settle down with a DJ who has many options? Absolutely not. They will go for the guy that has a good job, kisses her feet and would make a good father to their children.

And this has been proven with many studies. While men who look "dangerous" (rugged looks) appeal to women on a sexual basis, the more feminine type will appeal to women as husband material.

From my experience, this is the life path of a typical HB8 and above:

- High School: 2 serious boyfriends. the first one takes her virginity.

- College: 4 one night stands or short term booty calls. 2 Serious boyfriends.

- Ages 21-24: 4 more one night stands or short term booty calls. 1 serious boyfriend - will usually start thinking about marriage with this guy but the guy probably doesn't want to commit.

Age 24-28: At this point she realizes that if she wants to get married and have kids she needs to marry an AFC (of which there are many to choose from). At this point the guy marrying her doesn't care that she's been passed around to over a dozen guys since he's happy he has a steady piece off poon.

Age 28-33: At this point she starts finding fault with her AFC husband and starts slowly getting annoyed. He makes good money, their house has appreciated in value and she figures she could take him for around $100-$200k plus child support or alimony. She uses contrived cliches she learns on TV to portray what was once a great husbad and father as an evil doer (e.g. verbally abusive, psychologically abusive, emotionally distant). Feeling like a victim helps calm her conscious but also helps her in the court system.

Ages 33-39: Finds another chump who doesn't mind paying for kids that aren't his. He feels like the knight in shining armor and she's financially secure.

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There aren't enough DJ's to go around.

So the women you refer to don't have a lot of options.

Plus many of them are b*tches so even if she meets a DJ, she blows it.

Women will be with a particular man for many reasons other than high interest. If you see a hot woman with an AFC, don't assume its because she is madly in love with him. He probably provides a very nice living for her and her kids (which may not even be his kids as we've seen in another thread).

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think what attracts women towards me even though i am taken. is that i have feminine qualities. i have b_tch wrists, skinny fingers(good for guitar and piano)
i talk with my hands, i dress swanky, and my hair is styling. but what sets me apart is i have a dirty mouth, i'm playful and i have a big azz backbone that don't back down.

nvictor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminine charm is attractive. Not all marriage work or are perfect. But also, the chump can change into a real man after seeing a matrimonial agent for several weeks...

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JPFromTally said:
Actually you are right. Most AFC's yearn for marriage. In this day and age most women think it's their inherent right to wh0re out while in their youth. But there reaches a point, whether from biologiocal or social pressures, that she wants to settle down and have kids. At this point are they going to want to settle down with a DJ who has many options? Absolutely not. They will go for the guy that has a good job, kisses her feet and would make a good father to their children.

And this has been proven with many studies. While men who look "dangerous" (rugged looks) appeal to women on a sexual basis, the more feminine type will appeal to women as husband material.

From my experience, this is the life path of a typical HB8 and above:

- High School: 2 serious boyfriends. the first one takes her virginity.

- College: 4 one night stands or short term booty calls. 2 Serious boyfriends.

- Ages 21-24: 4 more one night stands or short term booty calls. 1 serious boyfriend - will usually start thinking about marriage with this guy but the guy probably doesn't want to commit.

Age 24-28: At this point she realizes that if she wants to get married and have kids she needs to marry an AFC (of which there are many to choose from). At this point the guy marrying her doesn't care that she's been passed around to over a dozen guys since he's happy he has a steady piece off poon.

Age 28-33: At this point she starts finding fault with her AFC husband and starts slowly getting annoyed. He makes good money, their house has appreciated in value and she figures she could take him for around $100-$200k plus child support or alimony. She uses contrived cliches she learns on TV to portray what was once a great husbad and father as an evil doer (e.g. verbally abusive, psychologically abusive, emotionally distant). Feeling like a victim helps calm her conscious but also helps her in the court system.

Ages 33-39: Finds another chump who doesn't mind paying for kids that aren't his. He feels like the knight in shining armor and she's financially secure.
LMAO! Nail head...meet HAMMER! :crackup:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of reasons why women marry pushovers (status, money, religion, etc). Or maybe they've gotten their heart broken so many times by gaming men that she's moved her standards down to a guy she can partially control.

Ever wonder why divorce rates are so high? Women think they are ready to settle down until the love bug bites them in the ass again and tells them they need good sex and they need it right now.

I don't think women want pushovers.. they are just easily to manipulate and will support her till the day they die. It's the same concept as women manipulating men in clubs to buy them drinks. It's a great plus to have someone who cares for you and will buy you things, but the truth is women crave masculine men all the time.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
There's a lot of reasons why women marry pushovers (status, money, religion, etc). Or maybe they've gotten their heart broken so many times by gaming men that she's moved her standards down to a guy she can partially control.

Ever wonder why divorce rates are so high? Women think they are ready to settle down until the love bug bites them in the ass again and tells them they need good sex and they need it right now.

I don't think women want pushovers.. they are just easily to manipulate and will support her till the day they die. It's the same concept as women manipulating men in clubs to buy them drinks. It's a great plus to have someone who cares for you and will buy you things, but the truth is women crave masculine men all the time.
AFC can give good sex...why do you have to be a DJ to be good in bed?

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't age very well at all so I think their basic strategy is to go around ****ing all the "bad boy" masculine types who they are sexually attracted to as much as possible, and then find an AFC to latch onto and leech from just before their looks start declining.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
The title is sort of an attention getter, and I'm not saying that's always true. Yeah, I know alot of you are not gonna agree with me. But, I was just thinking lately, that I see alot of women (hot women I might add), that seem to have a chump bf or husband and not the DJ that is preached about on this site. It seems like some, I would even say most women, would rather have a pet bf that is a pushover or chump (AFC) that she can control and manipulate, than a real man (DJ) and they wouldn't even go for the hassel of a real man (DJ). It seems to me like the DJs are the guys that seem to be single most of the time, or not married. Not that that is a bad thing, but most people do like to settle down sooner or later. Just some thoughts from my mind....I'm sure I'll get flamed..so fire away!
In the Venusian Arts Handbook, Mystery goes on about how women never are too sure what they want, they want a man that can challenge them and keep them in suspense, but at the same time, they want to tame him. If she succeeds, she will be satisfied that her femine powers are able, but at the consequence of finding the man less attractive.

Women are wonderful creatures aren't they? Incredibly complex yet simple at the same time.

Go figure.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basicly a marriage nowadays is a business agreement so two people can live together and have kids and try to be a "normal" family when the woman is ready to settle down with an AFC after her slvtty days are behind her.(p.s. just because a woman is married with kids, does not mean her slvtty days are over...I know this from past experiences, but that's another thread) Most times when a woman marries she does not see her husband as a "bad boy". She sees him as a nice guy or AFC, and she doesn't have deep sexual feelings for him like she does the bad boy. But, she does have sex with the husband and go through the motions, to have a steady piece of a$$. That's how I see it. I'm sure some of you guys disagree though, or maybe some do agree.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lust said:
In the Venusian Arts Handbook, Mystery goes on about how women never are too sure what they want, they want a man that can challenge them and keep them in suspense, but at the same time, they want to tame him. If she succeeds, she will be satisfied that her femine powers are able, but at the consequence of finding the man less attractive.

Women are wonderful creatures aren't they? Incredibly complex yet simple at the same time.

Go figure.
Yeah. Dichotomy.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women don't know what they want. It takes a DJ to show them.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blah blah blah blah blah "real" blah blah blah

Define what the hell that means then start the thread again.

underdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually do believe you. I see that evertime I go out, theres a hottie with some dude that doesnt look to special.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
ryannath, i am unsure why you would bump this.

People have confirmed your statement to be true, so what?

DJ is simply a product of this site, it's to help people find direction not create a world dominant force, there are DJ natural, more then we can know.

This site is normally full with 80% newbies looking for insperation and not DJ's.
And even most of the Dj's are still finding there path.

But this is what i wanted to post.

If it takes being a married man to be a supplicating slave, well would you consider that a great trade-off?

Or would you consider being a MAN and finding a WOMEN that does not need another slave and is pritty much happy with her world?

Now those are the questions.

So regardless of 'WHAT WOMEN WANT' its not about what they want, its about 'WHAT YOU WANT' and another example why worrying about 'what women want' will simply mess up your head.

Work on you! that is all you can do!

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of women won't commit (marry) a man that they cannot control!

That might be of the fact they the women might be afraid of their feminine side, the same as with men being afraid of their masculinity. With all those crap nowadays, about the equality with men and women i dont think it's all that weird.

Those women that are married to those not DJ or more AFC guys are most of the time more masculine then feminine. And the men is more feminine then masculine, cause one has to be submissive! Now consider who has the Balls?:box: