Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dont Need men for ****

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Who is Drum??? Did you post in the wrong thread?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
Men have to keep this in mind when they're thinking about the "prize" mentality. The very fact that women will lose substantial value as they age should give you immense confidence
Why would this give me confidence? Now i'm 35+ like you said and the women my age are ugly and want me but the ones 18-35 still don't want me because they haven't had the "ephiphany." This is basically what you're saying.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL, this has to be the saddest thread I have ever read.

I live near NYC, right across the bridge in jersey. And I've got a ton of friends over 18, who consistently pull women who have their lives in check, etc.

You're problem is that you are running around "saying" to your subconscious mind that you are confident, alpha, etc, but you don't understand the mindset of the "dj" at all. The DJ itself does not exist, realize this first. There are many different types of DJs, no one mindset is correct. You faking confident trying to fake it till you make it, does not work without your mind having reinforcement from the outside world. Authentic confidence comes from getting out and meeting people, making friends, meeting women, making people smile, etc. Failure IS the greatest lesson, I can see that you haven't gotten very far in your own mindset by you saying that you wasted your time failing.

Thomas A. Edison failed thousands of times. like someone else said, he can tell you thousands of ways NOT to make a lightbulb and one way that he can. Great men throughout history all share one thing. They are determined to achieve their desires and believe they will.

You have already defeated yourself in your mind. Men don't "need" women past the point of birth. Women don't "need" men either. But your life will be very unhealthy without relationships, and that's scientifically proven. To love, lust, etc, all makes the human body more healthy. Sex is proven to make people happier and may extend human life. Women LOVE sex, what are you talking about? You don't know how many older and younger women (18-30+) who I know, or talk to online, or am close friends that constantly talk about it. Just because you have failed (because the oly way to fail is to stay down, and you have), doesn't mean it is wrong.

Finally, you have twisted views of the real "dj" mindset. First off, if a woman rejects you, a DJ doesn't call her a *****, he realizes that anything could be going on in her life, she may have had a death in the family, whatever. It's not necessary to worry about it, there are millions of other women out there, why get upset because you didn't have sex with one woman? It's not like she says that she hates you as a person, she doesn't want to date you, it's fine.

I am the prize? Here's the real idea. I am the prize, until she proves herself to me, then we may share equal power. If you are out there improving, making your life great, and you know that when women are with you they have a GREAT time, here's a tip...YOU ARE THE PRIZE. I know alot of girls and have had women get upset with me just talking to other girls because I made them jealous. If I were not hte prize would they be jealous? I don't get them angry on purpose, but you can't appease everyone all the time.

A dj doesn't not apologize when he ****s up, he tries to fix what he does and does apologize, if he DID do something wrong. If I spill my drink on a woman by accident I don't go, "yea well I'm alpha so you deal with that HAHA!" You have the idea ALL wrong, you seem like one of those guys that learn all these techniques and psych yourself out, but deep down you aer still the same guy you were when you came to this site, you just have more ways to "hide" it now.

Again, you don't "need" sex to survive, but its a great luxury, and the DJ mindset isn't, "I don't need ***** because I'm better than all women", its "I can hold off on sex, because there are tons of women out there that I can have it with, so there's no need to feel pressured to have sex every minute of the day".

And there is no need to be scared of women. Thsi site is there to help guys get out of that fear and realize that ITS NOT NECESSARY, and that the rejection pain you experience is all IMAGINARY. Really man, go get rejected and then look at your body, its not harmed at all. Reasons like this or why this site exists. And to improve yourself to get not just this part of your life handled but to grow the hell up as a man.

I'm sorry man, you need help. And that's a new excuse for not getting out there I've heard. "NYC is different from the rest of the states". Yea it has alot more hot women to meet, what type of bull**** is, "They have their **** together so they don't need me". THATS MORE OF A REASON TO GET OUT THERE. MORE QUALITY WOMEN, LESS IMMATURE *****ES/GOLDIGGERS/BRATS, etc, stop making up bull**** excuses and either man up and really learn what the "Dj" mindset is and actually learn to use it to make your life better, or stop *****ing about imaginary limitations and how wrong we are for succeeding. You need to get out there and experience, fail, and LEARN. Not just fail and run home with your tail between your legs.

Jesus, read the DJ bible again at least, maybe get the right idea about what a DJ is. Or better, just go back and read Pook's and BBB's posts, and maybe then you'll understand a bit better.

What a pathetic thread.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
open to criticism

I said this in my last post 1 day ago, i didnt feel like i had to go there again. But this is from my perspective and my situation. My situation growing up was very bad, in high school, i was considered loser, so i fixed that from the inside out. So now i kinda had to reform my life. I moved alot of times in high school, so i was never really settled on 1 block. Right now i got 2 blocks, and i chill on both of them, but im kinda outsider. I dont know all the gossip w/ people. All girls i know in NYC are my friends leftovers. So in high school uptill now i tried to meet girls through other ways like parties, approaching, but truth be told, its wack. You gotta take alot of time + energy, away from more important stuff (like school, job, varsity sports) and spend it on trying to get some ass. I was in single sex high school 3 yrs. Ive had no success with women in high school. Right now my game is not the best, to say least. I tend to act more like friend. So this is my perspective, just so people know; im open to people who disagree with me.

Ive made posts here asking for help but when i do, i hit of with some **** like "stop making excuses, read the dj bible" from the same people who go on and start other thread like "i got the secret to getting laid" "know you are the prize, and i let her chase me" "Bring a female friend, to get social proof" Theyre obsessed with finding new ways to keep themselves on their so called alpha male status above the male population. This is who this thread was directed at.

All this AM mindsets is really a way to trick yourself into thinking you have some type of mind control power over women, and that you have any power at all. When in reality you have no power. A women only get "seduced" if she wants to be seduced. Womens' sex drives are much lower than mans'. Women love good sex, probably more than men, but men want sex, on a consistent basis, more than women. Im saying, when women have full time jobs, college classes, and friends, theyre getting a satisfactory amount of attention (which they need) Theres not that much incentive for her to take time out, to give you some play. I know plenty of girls from my univ in Philly, who "arent looking for anything or anybody at the moment" its true. So these women definitly arent gonna go after you b/c they dont need you. So you could spend time and energy chasing them, trying to get time out of them. As for meeting women on the street, its only possible if you have an actual reason to talk to them and/or youre gonna see her consistently. Otherwise youre just as much stranger as the guys hanging out on the corner making catcalls at her. And in general its a big chase job on your part to call her and get her when shes not doing something during the day and not chilling with friends at night. Alot of time and energy, which i could spend consistently if i wasnt taking summer school, and have a job.

So unless you got women put in front of you, who you happen to see consistently then youre good. If you have to force your way into the lives of women, you got a big chase job ahead of you.