Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women dont Need men for ****

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like a continuation of post yesterday. Gotta question some of the dj mentalities.

(1) “I am the prize, she must chase me, she must be win me over” – that’s great and Maybe I experience this **** more b/c I live in NYC, but women don’t need a man for anything. They out# us a schools, they graduate more, they grow up and get better jobs, they support themselves. Plus, women, just going on with their daily activities (school, work, chill with peoples), have the men in these places (coworkers, friends etc) starting friendly convos with them. Women’s ego has need for attention (not sex), and their ego gets a consistent diet of attention, just by having friends. Quality women have their priorities straight. I have had many experiences with girls (friends, and girls I meet) that are honestly “not really looking for anybody right now.” You could be on that **** “I am the prize, she should chase me” but in reality she gets all her needs met. Like I said b4 they get a consistent amount of attention (not as much as relationship gets) and benefits just from having men in their lives. But us guys have needs that don’t get satisfied at all unless you get a girl. Women can keep their attention and their routines by just being friends. The AM fantasy, that you don’t need women, they need you because youre a dj.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you've said is true, but that only applies to women who are still in their prime physically. Like so many other posters have stated, women have a shelf life and it's not very long. Sure they get plenty of attention when they're 18-35, but what happens after that? It's pretty much all down hill from there.

Men have to keep this in mind when they're thinking about the "prize" mentality. The very fact that women will lose substantial value as they age should give you immense confidence. These hb 10's are going to learn to rely on their looks way too much. When those looks finally fade, they'll be happy to find any guy who'll put up with her ****.

Older women don't get the kind of attention younger women get. When 35 rolls around they're not nearly as pursued as they were when they were younger. In fact, it's at this age that most women have an epiphany, and they start admiring "nice" guys. These old hags realize their looks are gone, now they're the ones who have to kiss ass. This doesn't apply universally. There are some women who just "don't get it" and continue to think every guy wants them into their 60's. These are the women who end up old, lonely and bitter. When they finally figure out the error of their ways, it's too late.

So chin up guys, it may seem like women don't need us, but in reality they need us more than they think. Remember, the next time some hot babe rebuffs your advances, smile to yourself when you picture her old, wrinkly, fat ass at 35. :crackup:

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JHeights83rd said:
Like a continuation of post yesterday. Gotta question some of the dj mentalities.

(1) “I am the prize, she must chase me, she must be win me over” – that’s great and Maybe I experience this **** more b/c I live in NYC, but women don’t need a man for anything. They out# us a schools, they graduate more, they grow up and get better jobs, they support themselves. Plus, women, just going on with their daily activities (school, work, chill with peoples), have the men in these places (coworkers, friends etc) starting friendly convos with them. Women’s ego has need for attention (not sex), and their ego gets a consistent diet of attention, just by having friends. Quality women have their priorities straight. I have had many experiences with girls (friends, and girls I meet) that are honestly “not really looking for anybody right now.” You could be on that **** “I am the prize, she should chase me” but in reality she gets all her needs met. Like I said b4 they get a consistent amount of attention (not as much as relationship gets) and benefits just from having men in their lives. But us guys have needs that don’t get satisfied at all unless you get a girl. Women can keep their attention and their routines by just being friends. The AM fantasy, that you don’t need women, they need you because youre a dj.
its a shme that things are going this way.
But there is a massive thing we are forgetting womens internal clocks.
After the age of 35 there chances of successful child birth decresses alot, so whilst they maintain the attitude of not needing men, there clock is ticking!

you find now in our modern sociaty that women are simply left on the shelf as more and more men seek pleasure from different places! These boards are full of western men you any idea why? it is due to the above the worst thing about this though i think it will get worse befor it gets better.

Now women can get pregnent and never ever need a man at all, catering to the maturnity need! Men are simply now more and more a luxury! Then a neccessity and we have brought it all on ourselves.

Only thing a women now needs is financial security so the best way is to earn the money and support if you want kids!

Generation are changing and the picture is not a bright one i am afraid.

We are becoming the singletons nation!

Problem is women need attention from men, eventually they will get lonely and branch out but its a shame alot dont need to or there options are just staggering atm, where as mens options are more and more limited!

which ever way you look at it living in the western world if you want a family and a loving wife is just not as rosy as it was 10/30 years ago! The need to have equality is the true issue.

Maybe it is time to focus on your true self and putting women neatly and firmly at the back of the agenda, the more i see the more i am heading towards this eventuality!

Unless you just stay single and fu** when urges arise.

Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:
What you've said is true, but that only applies to women who are still in their prime physically. Like so many other posters have stated, women have a shelf life and it's not very long. Sure they get plenty of attention when they're 18-35, but what happens after that? It's pretty much all down hill from there.
Well, the good ones are between 18-28 or something, when they get older than that they have allot of baggage if they are attractive of their ex-boyfriends, and may be more cynical about men in general.

Mr_knowit_all said:
Men have to keep this in mind when they're thinking about the "prize" mentality. The very fact that women will lose substantial value as they age should give you immense confidence. These hb 10's are going to learn to rely on their looks way too much. When those looks finally fade, they'll be happy to find any guy who'll put up with her ****.
That gives me absolutely no confidence, who wants left-overs. That's not winning, somebody else has already taken the spoils while your left with the damaged goods.

Mr_knowit_all said:
Older women don't get the kind of attention younger women get. When 35 rolls around they're not nearly as pursued as they were when they were younger. In fact, it's at this age that most women have an epiphany, and they start admiring "nice" guys. These old hags realize their looks are gone, now they're the ones who have to kiss ass. This doesn't apply universally. There are some women who just "don't get it" and continue to think every guy wants them into their 60's. These are the women who end up old, lonely and bitter. When they finally figure out the error of their ways, it's too late.
I'm not sure about 35 y/o, I agree with the books, that when a girl approaches 30, even if it's 29, they are more serious and are thinking more in the lines of marriage and settling down and have already been embittered by negative experiences - and as my parents harass me, 'set in their ways'.

MrKnowitall said:
So chin up guys, it may seem like women don't need us, but in reality they need us more than they think. Remember, the next time some hot babe rebuffs your advances, smile to yourself when you picture her old, wrinkly, fat ass at 35. :crackup:
Yup - I dont know. According to HTSWW women have romantic needs, and want to be romanced - and only men can do that - they want that 'romantic feeling or high'. I'm sure they have other 'needs' as well, you just have to be the type of guy that does that. Attention is not romance. Career success is not romance.

They still need something from us guys, and as other people have pointed out, they are as horney as guys are - but they are also spoiled out because they are aware they can get sex on demand virtually from any guy. If one presents himself apart from most other guys and is a challenge, or gives her romantic or adventerous feelings - then that is something most women need.

I respectfully disagree totally with this thread and age categories.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

That is the most disgusting, evil, shameless, wicked thing I've ever heard.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
contd

(2) “If you approach a girl and she deads you, well **** it, her loss, she was probably a biotch anyway” – the ego was blown up too big with this AM fantasy to, but its too soft to admit that it’s a rejection.
(3) “A dj never cares what anybody thinks, never apologizes for anything” – admit when youre wrong, youre ego cant take being wrong.

I think a lot of you guys generalize young good looking women too much. Thinking that they all have themselves on a pedestal, is out to play men, and rely on their looks to get through their whole lives. This is not always true, a lot of them are really down to earth. Urban females can be like this, but most of you guys don’t deal with chickenheads and hoodrats. Quality women just have their **** together, priorities straight: their GPA, careers, jobs, then they got their friends to chill with etc. Women have higher GPA and higher graduation rates than men. What im saying is that, in 1 day for them, they get attention from the men in those places. When you talk to your lady friend at work, you’re giving her attention. Basically, when you, a guy acknowledges that they exist then youre giving them attention. This gratifies her ego consistently. Ive seen this with women as old as 50. Women when they age they learn more about life, women at 18 don’t know **** about life, or what they want, they just take it as it comes.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Void said:
That is the most disgusting, evil, shameless, wicked thing I've ever heard.
There's nothing evil, shameless, disgusting or wicked about it. It's my view. Luke has the right to "respectfully" disagree, But you sound like kind of an idiot. At least Luke gave reasons why he thinks the way he does.

To address Luke: When I said that picturing these hot women old and fat should give you confidence, I was referring to not being intimidated. I never said we should settle for "damaged" goods. I said realizing that these hot babes will eventually lose their looks should psychologically knock them off their soap box.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker, a woman's primal need is attention, a mans primal need is sexual play. Love and appreaciation from a relationship is highest of attention, its hard to get that for them, they cant get that from any relationship, only a guy they really love.

I dun wanna sound narcisist but i know that in NYC **** is busier and faster than the rest of US. Me, i work 7.5 hrs a day, go to summer school, training to be EMT, go play soccer on weekends, go play ball with people on my block, and i got people all over city to call up and chill with. So my life is usually pretty full. Now, where i live at, theres some hood rats, some of them dont do **** with their lives, all they do is chill with friends, sex, and get pregnant. But quality women here in NYC, trying to come up, educating themselves, have their routines. Usually they got their jobs, their schools, and their social life. This is their routine that they follow constantly. They like this. With this arrangement, a lower form of their needs are satisfied (attention), but consistently.

Now alot of you guys might be thinking, well if she likes you shell make time for you. But in reality, in order for you, a interested guy, to get in her life at all, shes gotta break her routine some. they got their **** going on, they have guy friends, their getting their basic needs met at the same time. Basically their so happy with their routine that they can say "not looking for anybody or anything right now, focused on school, work..."

Theres not that much motivation (no that much more attention for her) to break her routine, and give you some play, when they can just tell you 'well im not looking for anything, but we can be friends, you know, and hang out.' You want play so youre gonna keep talking to them.

Some people in NYC have quality girlfriends but i have no idea how that happens, im trying to find out.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke Skywalker
If one presents himself apart from most other guys and is a challenge, or gives her romantic or adventerous feelings - then that is something most women need.
Also another thing thats different about NYC and the rest of States. In NYC most guys are self preserving, a challenge, and think of themselves as the ****, have very masculine mannerisms and personality. So here, just being a challenge and playing her out, doesnt mean ****. Its just what everybody else does. I respect right to disagree with me, but face it, thats the whole underlying message of feminism and woman's lib, you dont need a man.

originally posted by Luke Skywalker
they are as horney as guys are
Who the **** said that? Thats not true, lots of real research has been done to prove that women's brains and men's brains are differnent. Physically, obviously women dont produce sperm to make them horny. This is just something that they said on this forum b/c their egos are too much on the Alpha Male Status.

Another thing, confidence is not something you can get by changing your thoughts, its a biproduct of self knowledge. When you consider yourself the prize or watever, thats ego, not confidence.

Basically point im making is, questioning all this AM fantasy stuff about, thinking "Im AM, ill wait for her to chase me" I dont know all your situations, but i know my situation with girls in their routines, their not gonna chase you, theyre getting their basic needs met.

JHeights83rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
(4) AM claim to never supplicate to the p***y and not need it. and all the no masturbation posts, all they do is make the woman's vagina more valueble to you. AM spends most of his time thinking of the formula to getting more *****. All the techniques C+F, neg hits, following seduction formula, and learning to not let a woman walk all over you, and the rest of the whole dj philosophy, we adopted for the *****. One thread started said, "all my sucees is due to all my failure" is exactly right. You put in so much time just for *****. If you ask me, thats alot of time and energy spent on *****, alot more than doing a favor for a girl.

(5) We arent scared of beautiful women, but we need a whole site, and whole dj boot camp, bible, and put on AM social mask just to talk to women. Youre scared to do 1 favor for a girl.

Well i vented, and i used to buy into AM fantasy, but i think i got enlightend. &I wanted to share some of it with you and/or poke through egos of guys who are obsessed with this AM stuff and watch'em get all defensive and ****. Well anyway, im gonna go back outside, Fat Joes on my block, hes about to leave peace SS.

Reaction score
JHeights83rd said:
Also another thing thats different about NYC and the rest of States. In NYC most guys are self preserving, a challenge, and think of themselves as the ****, have very masculine mannerisms and personality. So here, just being a challenge and playing her out, doesnt mean ****. Its just what everybody else does. I respect right to disagree with me, but face it, thats the whole underlying message of feminism and woman's lib, you dont need a man.
If you can manipulate how a woman is feeling, and cause her to feel romantic or adventerous and anchor those feelings with you then that's an old seduction concept. Making a girl laugh or smile or causing her to anchor a positive feeling. So, I think that women need those types of feelings from, as you said, special loves in their life - so you take on that role until you get laid right?

JHEIGHTS said:
Who the **** said that? Thats not true, lots of real research has been done to prove that women's brains and men's brains are differnent. Physically, obviously women dont produce sperm to make them horny. This is just something that they said on this forum b/c their egos are too much on the Alpha Male Status.
People who are successful with women say that.

The books say, women often need a 'justification' to put out, and you may have to convince them that you are their potential boyfriend or potential husband before you can get laid. Otherwise they'll feel like a slvt if they just do someone they just meet. Women do not like feeling like slvt's, and I learned that the hard way, when I asked a date how many guys she slept with.

Furthermore, I think all the psychology of wanting something you cant have. Now, if we were to go with more 'hip' concepts, another idea of getting laid would be to somehow intrigue a woman by being 'unavailable' to her, while increasing your display value with her, showing your charm, personality, charisma, yet being subtly unavailable in order to get her to want you.

The rationale of this is women can get sex on demand, so they now want a challenge, because if anyone can get sex on demand or anytime with anyone, then it ceases to be a challenge, and it's no longer a big deal. The guy that gets laid has to stand out from the other guys to get into the pants.

I mean, it's difficult to understand women sometimes, but, if you can present yourself as *the man* that's she's looking for, then she'll be eating our of the palm of one's hand. A woman is ALWAYS looking for a man unless she is gay or asexual, she is preprogrammed to expect that 'special' day when some Prince Charming will walk into her life and sweep her off her feet. All women, I dont care - think like that somewhere in their heads - they want that. I know I'm KJing here, but I believe this idea to be true.

The moment a woman is approached they are trying to find reasons of elimination of why you are not that 'special Prince Charming' and put you into the slammer with other guys - that's their tendency to have an orderly life - so if you can by-pass the screenings, and present yourself as that guy that will sweep her off her feet - then even if that woman has her whole life set up you can steal her heart and get into her pants.

JHEIGHTS said:
Another thing, confidence is not something you can get by changing your thoughts, its a biproduct of self knowledge. When you consider yourself the prize or watever, thats ego, not confidence.
Well, it goes with the idea that, if you can discover something you can offer to a woman, that no other guy can offer, then that is your sence of true confidence. I'm purely KJing this BS, because you can see my FUR's that I have too much approach anxiety, and believing I'm a prize or not wont make a difference if you care what other people are thinking of you.

JHEIGHTS said:
Basically point im making is, questioning all this AM fantasy stuff about, thinking "Im AM, ill wait for her to chase me" I dont know all your situations, but i know my situation with girls in their routines, their not gonna chase you, theyre getting their basic needs met.
Well, I'm not a proponent of the AM, but I would have to ask you, before you knock the AM stuff out - have you tried it, and it failed for you? I believe in giving everything a try.

Tom Juan

Banned
Reaction score
Yep, not as long as she's got her 2 fingers. Lol.

Reaction score
Oooo JHeights, for the time I've been lurking on this forum, I have awaited the day someone would start to see alll this don juan stuff as a "religion" kind of like we are all coming to church on this forum and worshippin a Jesus, but here, its a "don juan," that we all must strive to be like. I've got something to say on this, I'll say it later though.

Keep this thread open and the discussion going, see...this is the kind of discussions I like right here guys. I'll respond to this later.

DJF

Stoic_Mo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr_knowit_all said:

Awesome post, man... This is going in my personal bible notepad compilation. :rockon: funny stuff.

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an amazing post. A little disheartening but very good. I have been feeling the same way lately. I am from NYC too and I just feel like I can't give many women a good enough reason for her to break her daily routine to come spend time with me. As much as I feel like I'm the sh!t, there are 2,000 other guys who feel they are the sh!t too. And all the women I deal with have so many guys to choose from, whats so special about me? There are are so many paid, confident, real men here that it is so hard to get a HB9 or 10. There are stockbrockers, owners of clubs, big time drug dealers.............. people with much more exciting lives than mine. I'm an electrician and I work out 4 times a week and am very confident......................but who the fukk cares. Why should a hot a$$ chick go out with me over so many other guys. Not that I mean to sound like a wuss but I'm just being realistic.

I have a nice 6.5 girl right now who cooks me dinner and gives me sex whenever I want. But I have to be honest that I'm not completely happy. I still crave that hot trophy girl that makes you drool just by looking at her. But what can I do. Confidence and ****y and funny only gets you so far. Chicks in NYC want to see status and cash man. I guess its not a matter of how to pick up chicks. If you want to be successful with women then you need to be successful in life...................and the chicks will fall into place.

High Voltage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree that women don't need men. Sure they get lots of attention from friends, but at the end of the day they still go to bed alone. They wake up alone. Sure they may bring a guy home who pays attention to her to get at her puzzy but I would imagine it is still an empty dalliance.

Women hate to be alone. Having friends is not the same as having a decent relationship. Women want relationships more than us. However, given the low quality of men out there they probably don't know how good it can be. Unfortunately we can't show them how good it can be if they've wrongly convinced themselves that they can be satisfied through friends alone.

- HV

Reaction score
JHeights, here's my post on this. Now, don't agree with me yet, stand your ground and continue the discussion, at the end, all this could be very eye-opening.

WOMEN DON'T NEED MEN FO SHYT
this statement is wrong primary, because whether women need men or don't need men, whether they want men or don't want men, they STILL have this little thing in their system called, "attraction," which she didn't put there nor program into her mind, so she can't take it away.

JHeights I can go on strike right now! I could say no, not ever, will I ever fvck or lust after women again, I hate women! I could do that. And actually be serious about it. But what happens? Now I begin to see all these fine, brown, nice azz, omg, women coming my way.....and even though "I've decided" to not be with them, I CANNOT deny I am seriously attracted to them, whether I "like them" or not.

I didn't create attraction, women didn't either, it's there, point blank, leave it to ****** it's done. Women and feminists act as if they don't need men out of hurt from men in the past, but when that masculine guy comes in, she'll ride his dyck into the sunside....and defiantly, since she hasn't had none in a while.

JHeights, you said women already have their routines, their friends, their everything in NY. Well, whether it's NY City or in Heaven with God, when a man comes along the routines, the normal way of life, all that changes and she focuses in on him, sorry, that's attraction baby. Take this example.

You have a normal routine, right? Friends, social circle, you're quite busy right? But then the hb10 comes walkin up to you and says what's up, you've totally forgotten about your little routine and you are focused in on her, you're lusting after her, did you choose to do that? No...just happened right? My case proved.

Guys, answer me this on this wonderful discussion...why is it, out of alllllllll the women in our area, why do we continue to "THINK" we have sooooo much competition? That women are scarce, and there's only a few, and "I'm lucky" to find one? Have you been out the house and looked around? Have you increased your masculinity? I made a post on it.

Women don't have to not have "a life" to fvck you....hell, I go for the ones that are just as alpha in their group, why? Because now instead of her just enjoying my "fun world" I get hers too.

Attraction is NOT A CHOICE. Attraction is a natural urge, period, depending on my morals and values, I will try to avoid the interaction but the attraction is still there and if a guy would be persistant, she'll give in to him because her body already did when she first spotted you.

DJF

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
The original post in this thread is garbage. Of course women need men. I've seen and met plenty of types around my high school that absolutely NEED to have a boyfriend at all times. When they end one relationship they immediately get into another because they HATE being single. I've also noticed that women love to talk about their relationship status. What do you think they gossip about? Most gossip is about who is dating who or "OMG did you hear Jenny kissed Jeff!"

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Cowhead418 said:
The original post in this thread is garbage. Of course women need men. I've seen and met plenty of types around my high school that absolutely NEED to have a boyfriend at all times. When they end one relationship they immediately get into another because they HATE being single. I've also noticed that women love to talk about their relationship status. What do you think they gossip about? Most gossip is about who is dating who or "OMG did you hear Jenny kissed Jeff!"
Exactly:up:

These guys are defeatist, for they do not know what they are worth to women, and maybe they do not have ANYTHING to offer?

The original post might be true for some of the guys here, but not for all of us, and definitely not me

Reaction score
Djf

Drum, lol, are you a girl? You sound and post like a girl who is trying to KEEP men after men eventually gets bored and tired of the girl's boring company and goes back out in the playground.

Let's start this discussion, brother, or sister, whatever you are.

You said this,

"I feel sorry for you. If you are unable to form a connection with a girl you've been intimate with then sex is about as good as jerking off in your world."

Drum at the beginning, when I JUST MET HER, the ONLY THING we are doing is having an orgasm on each other. That's it. You know why guys get cheated on and their hearts broken? Because they take something with girl that was just sex-based, and turns it into some big romantic "connection" that honestly, ONLY HE FEELS. She does not feel the same way,.

Now...I understand after sex she might begin to say I like you alot or I love you, but understand she is just talking from her "lust and horniess" not from her "heart." Ask yourself this Drum, how the hell can she love you or LIKE YOU ALOT "as a person" already? Hell, you've just met, she doesn't truely know you yet.

You then said this,

"After having sex with a girl you must have some sort of connection with her. The time it takes to get to know a girl and evaluate how you feel about her before sex will have a bonding effect on you, it may not be strong enough to make you want to marry her or make her your girlfriend but you will want affection from her as much as she wants it from you."

Drum, if you continue doing this....you are headed for some big trouble pal. First off, "The time it takes to get to know a girl and evaluate how you feel about her before sex." who the fvck does that? You know who does that? AFCS. They put effort and time to GET TO KNOW HER BEFORE SEX, most times, she just puts him into the friend category and doesn't even lust after him. IT DOES NOT TAKE ALL THAT TO FVCK A GIRL. Masculinity, a little sexual state, a spot, a trogan, that's it. The AFC is NOT MASCULINE, instead he's the opposite, he's femine. He wants to form a "relationship" NOW, without even knowing if the person he's trying to form a relationship with EVEN WORTH HIS TIME. He begins having the feelings you just described, he starts to feel real close to her and all that stuff, which is just in his head.

You then said this,

"Unless your all just randomly picking up prostitutes IT IS IMPOSSIBLE (unless something is honestly psychologically wrong with you) to not want to become closer with a girl. AGAIN SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE AN HB 10,9,8 OR WHATEVER. SHE DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SUPER HOT FOR YOU TO JUST ENJOY HER COMPANY, WHICH IS PART OF THE REASON YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE."

You say it's impossible to not become closer to a girl after sex? Well, if you have serious oneitis and SHE'S THE ONLY ONE YOU'RE FVCKIN, then hell yah! Typical AFC stuff you are saying buddy, you need to get rid of that disease you have, it'll kill you. Lol, ou're "reallll close to her," matter of fact, you can't stop "thinking" about her. But if she's one of the 10 you've fvcked this month, you've probably forgotten about her by the end of the week. That's how it happens.

To end this, you said this as well,

"Don't kid yourself...If your working to get them, MOST LIKELY THERE DOING YOU A FAVOR."

Drum, I think you are a girl. If you are not a girl, you are an AFC, because you think, act, and behave like a girl. If after sex, if a guy DOES NOT wanna talk to the girl anymore, IT'S HER FAULT, NOT HIS. See, obviously he was exciting and attractive enough for her to fvck him, but it's obvious she was not exciting and attractive enough for him to KEEP HER. Honestly, most, not all, but most hb's 7-10 are only valuable because they are attractive, but they can't hold a decent convo, they don't have any amount of self knowledge or knowledge on anything....so yeah, the only thing I can get out of her of value is a nut. After I nut and I am no longer horny, I see how shallow and boring she is and I leave, hell, life's too short to hang out with people that are shallow, boring, and have nothing of value to offer. If all she's got going is her looks, SO DOES EVERY OTHER GIRL...so she's needs to step her game up. Point blank, women need to "come up" as we say in the urban streets.

But Drum, lol, you my friend are either a girl or a standard....and I do mean standard Average Frustrated Male. lol, Drum falls in love with a girl JUST BECAUSE she fvcks him, lol! He gets "closer to her" lol, lol, lol. Your azz is going to marry one of these chicks, then about a year in, she's going to divorce you and take all the things you've got and go fvck a guy that
"DOESN'T CALL HER BACK AFTER SEX."

DJF