Women don't love muscles, but creativity, fantasy, and a bit of madness! ^_^

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
I've just finished reading it on the main Italian newspaper, 'Corriere della Sera'. Make me know if you're interested in this, I may translate it for you people.

If you want to check it by yourselves, it's a research directed by Daniel Nettle, a psycologist from Newcastle University and helped by London's Open University. It was published on the Proceedings of the Royal Society.

Summarizing it:

* Poets and artists are the real Don Juans
* The simply are out of the pack, and know how to make an impression
* It also takes a little madness to improve your sexual life... schizofrenia has a lot in common with being an artist, it came out

...don't know how much I can trust all this (after all it came from England! ;) ), but I do believe it's quite right.

Just don't be predictable, don't follow trends but invent them. Always remember your favourite lines from the poet you prefer...

Try with Francesco Petrarca, or Alexander Pope, women love them... ^_^

Reaction score
Sorry i disagree highly.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60002&highlight=pook

Maby your a poet an artist but girls dont see that off the bat. The first thing... any human being notices. Is looks. Its a fact.

If your built you can just walk in a room and not say a word and girls will gravitate towards you.

I was a skinny ass nerd in highschool. Over the years ive gone from 145lbs to a nice solid 190. Girls notice, they love it and i can be dumb as rocks and they think its cute.

Im a F U C King Peacock. My lats are my feathers. Get your ass in the gym.

coolness

Don Juan
Reaction score
in that study they never said who creative people accually have sex with. Quantity is not necessary quality, they may have ****ed with a tree in their baykyard....;-) I go with muscles.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles all the way baby!

A ****ing field rapport

I was home and drinking a little ouzo from my bottle. Pretty bored, chilling, flexing my muscles. A girl called me up and wanted me to come to a club. I thougtht what the hell and left dressed in a pair of jeans, a wife beater and a pair of sneakers and an attitude from hell. Put on a jacket too and made a lat spread in the mirror before I left.

I was walking down the street and noticed some dangerous elements walking about. Two gangs, I clenched my fist and my ribbling quadriceps and awaited an attack at any moment. But nothing happened to my relief. I let loose of my flexing walked calmly forward.

When I came to the club I removed my jacket and flexed my triceps and walked up the stair ALPHA way. Found the girls who called me and I went forward and introduced myself. We talked for a while, there were some guys they knew there too. One had an Iron Cross.

I walked to the dance floor with my head held high in true swedish glory. We danced for a while and then I ordered two beers and glunked down pretty fast. Returned to the dance floor and let loose like a ****ing god.

One girl told me that the other liked me, (duh!) I wouldn't have noticed this myself. I continued to dance with them and then we went out to take a smoke. I said I didn't smoke because I trained. =) Well.. I was ****ing bored so I started to make out with the girl that liked me. Yeah, it was fun. Then we returned and danced some more.

Anyway.. I took another beer again and I didn't seem to find them, what a drag I thought and looked a little until I cought my eyes on a cool girl. I walked to her and introduced myself, flexing my stomach. It seems I had partied with her before so I took her to the dance floor for some grinding.. she was all into me... I saw that, and who can blame her? Her friend told me he would beat me down if I touched her. I was not afraid of him.. but he was joking.

After the dance and showed of my biceps I walked to another bar and I meet up with the other chicks. Now I had to think fast so I flexed my calf and introduced the girl I had made out with to the other girl and told her we had partied together when I graduated from school. The two girls said hello to each other no knowing I had plan for boths. I flexed my brain at the thought. They was about to walk to another side of the club. I told them I'll come in just a second, then I asked the bartender for a pen and gave it and a paper to her and told her to write down her number. She did, I read it to her with one digit wrong and she corrected me. So it was pretty good. Hugged her and walkt to the other chicks.

blablabla... alot of **** happened which was boring.. I was cool, blabla.. flexed my muscles... drank some beer... made out some more... went home to the girl... blabla.. no condom.. I was pissed.. got some sleep and walked home. Fun evening though. I stroke the girls ***** a couple of times when I was at he rplace. But the ****ing thing put a claw in my pumped quadriceps!

Now I'm gonna watch stargate and have a protein drink.
I go with muscles any day. Because I am so good I am both in a world of muscles with the wit, intellect and artistmanship of a king. Some of you might become as good as me someday, see me as the ultimate goal of life and the personification of a true alpha male. :p

Reaction score
seriously when i was in highschool and in college.. i was a twig... i would have to try and have so much game to even get a girl to give me the time.. and even then they would give the wrong time just to fuk with me

put your time into the gym, into your meals, into sleep deidcate, sacrifice (you dont have to be a meat head but looking like one and having a brain to back it up is an UNSTOPABLE FORCE) its like playing LIFE with CHEATS and it gives 110% back... i can invest everything i got into a girl for.. what for her to leave me and suk another guys ****.. no thanks ivest in yourself due to the 200% return

i can t belive i get away with half the shi-t i do just because i put my time into the gym, i can have horrible game and they dont seem to care based on looks alone... humans are shallow, EXPLOIT IT

learn the game

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
We're shallow... that's true. But do not put down artists, they're what renders our life less boring.

It's time to hit the gym for me too... i can't even see my feet... ^_^

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a musician, unless the girl knows you are one right off the bat (like being famous) it won't help first impressions at all.

But I went from 5'10'' 150 to 190 through hard work lifting...now I get results much easier.

humans are shallow, EXPLOIT IT
Soooo true...

...and with my artistic creativity thrown in, I have it all. Funny thing is, I don't do either for girls, **** them, it's all about me. They are just a bonus to my already fulfilling existence.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Social Engineering
seriously when i was in highschool and in college.. i was a twig... i would have to try and have so much game to even get a girl to give me the time.. and even then they would give the wrong time just to fuk with me

put your time into the gym, into your meals, into sleep deidcate, sacrifice (you dont have to be a meat head but looking like one and having a brain to back it up is an UNSTOPABLE FORCE) its like playing LIFE with CHEATS and it gives 110% back... i can invest everything i got into a girl for.. what for her to leave me and suk another guys ****.. no thanks ivest in yourself due to the 200% return

i can t belive i get away with half the shi-t i do just because i put my time into the gym, i can have horrible game and they dont seem to care based on looks alone... humans are shallow, EXPLOIT IT

learn the game
SO TRUE. Always remember this, right this on your wall... WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE JUDGES OF CHARACTER.

A women will eventually get tired of an average guy with great attitude...

But she will never get tired of a stud that knows how to fyck like a champ.

Your character means little to women as far as raw sexual attraction goes. You can be a complete douchebag but as long as you hold higher status and value, you will always remain the object of their deepest desires. All it takes is for you to act out on it.

Go to the gym and make yourselfs hot and sexy for those shallow (but irresistable) babes!

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
"The point is that without the arts, there would be NO civilization. Without them, no NIKE shoes for you. Without them, no real custom cars for you. Without them, no real crunk for you. Without them, no real hip hop or rock for you. "

Get over yourself. The things you mention here are not nessisary for civilization.

The intellectuals have built and run civilization from day one. We are your masters, bow down and accept it. History has been a war of those who think, everyone else has just been fodder in our armies.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Who says artists can't be intellectuals, and vice versa?

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Muscles all the way!!!

Intelligence and creativity are the same for a woman.
They're ethier desirable because they look good on you (make you more popular), make you fun and exciting to be with or give you good job opportunities. Also they won't really deteriorate like muscles and thiers alot of things you can do with them.

Gaining muscle is amasing though, honestly. I cannnot stress this enough. To girls not expecting a long relationship - muscles are worth more than almost anything.

Hit the gym.. hit the thing.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Social Engineering
Sorry i disagree highly.

Maby your a poet an artist but girls dont see that off the bat. The first thing... any human being notices. Is looks. Its a fact.

If your built you can just walk in a room and not say a word and girls will gravitate towards you.

I was a skinny ass nerd in highschool. Over the years ive gone from 145lbs to a nice solid 190. Girls notice, they love it and i can be dumb as rocks and they think its cute.

Im a F U C King Peacock. My lats are my feathers. Get your ass in the gym.
Its not like You say. As I understood autor of post meant girls for LTR not for 1 time sotry. Its same as with guys. You can have sex with some very ****in dumb girl, or even a girl that cant speak Your language. But You wont marry her.
To least in lTR You have to be like its said in post. Muscles aint a thing. Creativity, fantasy and madness is what they want. Also they want a man whos social position is high. But if You are an artist of course You got it.