Women dont advertise there man on SM

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive noticed more and more women dont advertise there man on FB or even mention him.

However when you click on the mans profile, he will have a family pic as his profile and be mentioning her all over the place.

and yet apparently its men who are narcissists.............

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social media is not a HVM thing. I brought mine back until I can determine how to connect with the extended relatives that want to see my kids. It’s unfortunate that it’s likely going to require Facebook so I’m not the only one carving out a photo album that will inevitably be lost anyway. Secondly, women do advertise their men, you’re just not following women that are hooked up with HVM. I looked a girl up recently that I used to work with. She advertised her fiancée who is a big time Hollywood producer. He’s also a fat slob. He hasn’t advertised her back. Hypertrophy anyone?

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont live in Hollywood, I live in the UK. you are doing what women do, and bringing the exception to my rule
He isn’t the only one. You’re making blanket statements.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women show pictures of their man on social media, they reduce their attention from simps. The online simps want to feel like they have a chance with a woman. This is so true on Instagram, which can be used as an OnlyFans Light in many cases.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When women show pictures of their man on social media, they reduce their attention from simps. The online simps want to feel like they have a chance with a woman. This is so true on Instagram, which can be used as an OnlyFans Light in many cases.
Erotic Pretenders

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Erotic Pretenders
Here's some correct terminology:

Women who seek attention on social media by showing their physical attractiveness are **** TEASERS. You never want to comment or like these girls posts.

Erotic Hypocrites are highly sexually duplicitous women who are sassy, antagonistic, and challenging to men who are direct with their advances, but can be broken down by strong backbone and indifference to resistance.

Wholesome pretenders are women who are also sexually duplicitous, and will act like they only have sex with long term boyfriends, husbands, etc. (socially programmed to not be perceived as a slut)

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Bro English. Hypergamy.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my case, it's the complete opposite. My GF posts a bunch of pictures of her and I on her SM, however I'm about 90% ghost on social media. It's not my thing and IMO it's a waste of time, energy and productivity.

Whether a Woman in an LTR/Marriage posts pictures of herself or with her Man is irrelevant to female nature and this is why, no matter what, I stay on my toes with one foot out the door.

The Men who believe "My GF/Wife posts a bunch of stuff of us together everywhere, she loves me and I have nothing to worry about"... They have another thing coming if they don't stay aware of what could potentially happen.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no social media presence whatsoever but my lady is always putting pics of us on hers. I personally hate even having to take selfies together but I do realize that, overall, it's a good sign for her to be plastering me all over her SM accounts so I go along with it. Having said that, if she wasn't doing that I wouldn't really care either since so much of what's happening on SM appears to be smoke and mirrors anyway.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I beg to differ.....

A year after our meeting I got introduced to my Gf's Social media following. That timing coincided with my divorce becoming final, and her having met my children and family.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve dated women that don’t post their love life
on social media and I don’t take them serious.

One of my current plates is married and post
nonstop of her husband and I don’t take her seriously.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not about narcissism, it’s about a woman‘s benefit. It’s not to a woman’s BENEFIT to show her bf on social media. If she does, she won’t get the attention she wants from men.

When a man shows interest in a woman, if she can BENEFIT from the interaction in some way, she will NOT mention she is having consistent sex with another guy. Why would she? She wants to see how desperate the guy is / how much game the guy has / how the guy is socially, what he give her without her giving anything in return.

If someone WANTS something from you, and you know the woudnt give it to them, you wouldn‘t give the answer RIGHT AWAY, you would see how DESPERATE they are for it and how much of a fool they will make of themselves before you tell them “no”.

Come on men.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen this with a childhood friend of mine, on his instagram profile he had her in his Bio. Almost every photo he had was with her.

Her profile made no mention of him, and she didn't have a single picture with him.

Top Bottom